Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay (925 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by admindim: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2013
I want to learn how to setup facebook fanpage am willing to pay for d service I need an experienced person dat will show me how to set location and get thousand of people to visit my page also I need information on how to get bulk sms numbers on location. Like lagos ogun and so on call 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by crazybomb(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Call me 08028804705
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2013
I can help you do that for a token.
Kindly call me on 07035662429 or send me an email @joelamawhe@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by eagleeye007: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Facebook group vs page. That's a topic many PPle fail to thrash out. Checkout my facebook group @ http:///mycooldevice . I have over 18,000 active members and growing each day. I'l gladly teach u hw to make your page / group not only massive bt work for u. Call me on 08182028090 .
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by mcvize(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Xup man,can cr8te facebOook fan page for u or teach you hw to create urself and and hw to drive trafic and watch what so eva u want to use it for grow masivellly,,,,beep me (08022422252)samshacr8tive
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by funkymedina: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
wonders shall never cease!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by empowerdex(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2013
Use google and you'll find many free resources, youtube even has free video's, finally use the search query facebook cheat sheet, to reveal the ideal sizes of pictures you'll need to use for maximum effect
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by Basic(m): 4:00am On Jan 23, 2013
OP, just Google whatever you need to know. You'll get links that will teach you how to do everything step by step.

Don't allow these opportunists to make money from you.

But you played into their hands in the first place by declaring that you're willing to pay. If you hadn't added that, some of them would have willingly helped you out without telling you to call them.

So, Google whatever you need. You'll get more helpful resources than whatever crap these opportunists have to offer!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by 4ifyomedon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
empowerdex: Use google and you'll find many free resources, youtube even has free video's, finally use the search query facebook cheat sheet, to reveal the ideal sizes of pictures you'll need to use for maximum effect

Please, can you give me code to use for the zip category.

thanks
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by 4ifyomedon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
@empowerdex...........can you pls assist with the zip code to input for the facebook fanpage creation.

Thank man
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by empowerdex(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
4ifyomedon: @empowerdex...........can you pls assist with the zip code to input for the facebook fanpage creation.

Thank man

I live in abuja so I use 900007, Google the Postal code for where ever you live, at times they complain but I move on, Noticed this recently cause I've been opening for clients a lot lately, to help them harmonise their web strategy as a free add on, use google, streamline your queries, and save the money to pay for FB adverts to increase your likes and promote your sites
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by 4ifyomedon(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Tanks man, I really appreciate.I have uploaded my FB fan page check www.facebook.com//SISILTD
Re: I Want To Learn How To Setup Facebook Fanpage Am Ready To Pay by yungcheda(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2013
there is info on how to do that on google and even facebook teaches it. I built mine www.facebook.com/weheardall and its growing. You can easily like and share my page and I can help u build one

(1) (Reply)

www.technologyavenue.com.ng / How To Get 300+ Daily Visitors To Your Website / CSS Reset. What Does It Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.