Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? (1330 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Woman Who Threw Fruit At Venezuelan President's Head Given A House / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by unclebros: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
hey guys, we know our leaders are corrupt, even in this estate who do you think amongst our past leaders has been the best
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Pepeye(f): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
None that I know of
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by chidichris(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2008
shagari
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by gbolah1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
I think MURITALA is the best, because i can realised then price of thing were fall, he try to make things easy for common man but you know our corrupt leader how they behave, he was been killed
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Blatant: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
Probably OBJ; because almost all the others had NOTHING to show for their time
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Encomium(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
As long as good governance is concerned, there is none cos all our past and present leaders lack focus as well as agenda.
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Encomium(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2008
As long as good governance is concerned, there is none cos all our past and present leaders lack focus as well as agenda.
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by JayFK(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
lol they all suck, but if I had to pick one it would be the guy that preceded Obasanjo, Abubakar? He at least did what he promised right? or maybe he was just incapable of leading Nigeria? if he was however it was still smart. A wise man knows his limitations.
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Frizy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
Sani Abacha grin(lol). I really don't know but Muritala is usually what moms and dads usually say, I wasn't born then but I think it may be him.
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Jairzinho(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
No such thing.

OBJ had all it took,general goodwill,military backing,govt experience at the highest level,record oil revenues,d best nigerian brains anywhere . . . . . . . . .  . . . but failed !  embarassed
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by Pepeye(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
Blatant:

Probably OBJ; because almost all the others had NOTHING to show for their time

And what was it that showed during OBJ’S tenure, NEPA? or better still Power holding hmmm?
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by kayowalemi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
Wetin u people dey talk?
No be the monkey wey just commot? I throwey yansh for obi o jare. No matter how much I hate him I still give him that kudos.
Why? Well many of us dey look for banking, oil and gas and aviation jobs. Abi no be so? In the past those areas were no area for job seekers
I believe everybody has his own short comings. President Bush is there in the USA wasting their resources fighting wars. Obj did not send us, we the young guys, to war against Cameroun because of Bakassi.
For the moment na Obj but lets cross our fingers and see what Yar;Adua will come up with
Re: Who Has Been The Best President/head Of State Nigeria Ever Had? by SkyBlue1: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2008
Looking at OBJ and saying he was the best does not really mean anything. It certainly is not looking at the whole picture, so what about the things he destroyed? Anyway, i won't start that arguement. But honsetly speaking, look at the state of the country, does anyone being the best president Nigeria has ever had say anything much? Honestly? Instead of anyone clamouring for this title, they should be running away from it like the plague, they should be denying that they were once the president of a country that has come to be the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

Cnn's Best Article Ever On Nigeria: The Booming Nigerian Hip Hop Industry / . / Past Electoral Umpires: How Will History Judge Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.