Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man (922 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
What you must do to be Saved ,

Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Act 2:37  Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Re: How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2008
Please I beg you as a friend and someone who is concerned about your future and eternity.

I am not concerned about your present, instead I am concerned about your future.

The bible is true. The bible is true about the salvation of sinners and also true about the complete and utter destruction of sinners that reject the free gift of Christ.

Please I beg you to consider that everything the bible as said, as happened exactly as reported in the bible.

Therefore the tribulations and destruction of everything in civilisation would happen as the bible stated.

I do not wish upon anyone to experience the utter destruction and hopelessness of an unsaved soul, please i beg you in the name of God to consider that God so loved you that He gave His only begotten Son for you to die as a replacement sacrifise for the price of the your sin, my sin and our sin as men.

He is a loving God and a consuming fire, therefore He will keep His word to save you and also keep His word to destroy you.

So please consider the hope of Salvation through Christ, as its in your interest to do so.
Re: How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2008
when all is said an done the bottomline is that each and every one of us need to be sure of our salvation, therefore the question is that:

What you must do to be Saved ,

The biblical answers for each and everyone who is yet to know Christ or anyone who seeks to come back as a prodigal son back to Christ, I HOPE THE FOLLOWING BIBLE VERSES SHOULD HELP YOU OUT.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

GOD SAVE AND BLESS YOU
Re: How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2008
This should also be kept in mind ==>

James 2:14-26

14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day,

16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well," but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it?

17 So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 Indeed someone might say, "You have faith and I have works." Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you from my works.

19 You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble.

20 Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar?

22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works.

23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called "the friend of God."

24 See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.

25 And in the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route?

26 For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.
Re: How you can be saved ...and shielded from the coming but sure destruction of man by Yefet(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2010
Amen,Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and for ever more.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Threads / Thoughts Of Religious Curiosity: The Abrahamism Sojourn-a Quest For Truth And Tr / Where Is The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.