Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? (506 Views)

Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / Do The Life Style Of Your Pastor/imam Affect Your own life style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by ubong560(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
As if my pastor was pinched to preach repentance last sunday service, the man couldnt help but to unleash d importance of repentancy to the worshippers. He went frm one sinful/corruption area to the other. He finally urged those who got thier certicates be it educational or otherwise thru falsehood means to destroy such and go for a fresh one wit utmost sincerity. E.g., if u paid ur way to clear ur waec result, destroy it and put in the exams again to write it urself and make it so as to live a sin-free-life b4 God.

If it were u he was referring to, WHAT WOULD U DO?
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by advocate666: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Firstly, I wouldn't put myself in a position as to make another man tell me how to live my life.

If you are his slave better do what he tells you.
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by justaqad(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
I will simply ask him to return all the tithe money he fradulently collected,then I would follow suit.hehehehehehehehehe
In this case I am clean.
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by ubong560(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
As if my pastor was pinched to preach repentance last sunday service, the man couldnt help but to unleash d importance of repentancy to the worshippers. He went frm one sinful/corruption area to the other. He finally urged those who got thier certicates be it educational or otherwise thru falsehood means to destroy such and go for a fresh one wit utmost sincerity. E.g., if u paid ur way to clear ur waec result, destroy it and put in the exams again to write it urself and make it so as to live a sin-free-life b4 God.

If it were u he was referring to, WHAT WOULD U DO?

Hmmmm... if na me, that alone, i go tell am say dat one na false preaching o cos i no go ever try to destroy my certificates.

(1) (Reply)

Our Father “fellowships” With Us From Prison – Rev. King Devotee / If You Are Given An Essay In The School Is It Right To Lie,as A Christain / Why Christians Mock One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.