Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sales Demonstaration - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sales Demonstaration (561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Demonstaration by bdabuwa(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day,only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
"Good morning"said the young man. "if i could take a couple of minutes of your time, i would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners"
"Go away"said the old lady. "i haven't got any money!"and she proceeded to close the door.
Quick as a flash,the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Dont be too hasty!" he said."Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.
And with that he emptied a bucket of horse manure on to her hallway carpet.
"if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet,i will personally eat the remainder"
"well" she said, "i hope you have a good appetite because the electricity was cut off this morning

1 Like

Re: Sales Demonstaration by Joezik(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Passing

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Has Done It Again! / Marketing Executive Needed... / Answer And WIN!!! A Free Ticket To Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.