Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. (20277 Views)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Top Ten Signs You're An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Pque(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shout "there is God" from now till 2014, it wont change anything. Your christian God does not exist.

Cutlas is mainly created 4 a purpose. 2 clear d bush or forest. Dis guy picked d cutlass nd usually use it to clear d bush on his farm. Another guy sat on d fence nd was saying cutlass does nt exist despite d fact he saw it nd it's duty. D guy using d cutlass said 2 d guy on d fence: "take, use it to clear d bush in ur farm" nd d guy on d fence replied: "oh, what is dat, I don't need it, it is useless" nd d bush on his farm continues 2 grow. Guy, very very soon, u wil take dat cutlass nd u wil stop fooling urself. Perhaps u wil b d great Paul.
It wil simply b foolish 2 intentionally decide nt to regard dat cutlass probably because u hate d guys using d cutlass. Do away with ur hatred nd picked d cutlass. Christainity is love.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Pque(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....your God doesnt exist.....when your God heals an amputee, call me

Thank God, I have given u every answers u needed nd need.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pque:

Thank God, I have given u every answers u needed nd need.

lies......call me when your God heals an amputee
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by KweenAdz(f): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
I love God jst cos He's not man..He's merciful,loving and great! If not eehn,He wld have struck some ppl dead cos of their blasphemous talks..I pity U atheists...Hell awaits if u dnt repent nw..Give ur life to Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by brocab: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
There is no such thing one being an ex-Christian, if you really knew the bible you wouldn't have walked away from God.
And you wouldn't have chosen yourself to be an atheist, once again.

So how can you say you know the bible better then others? To be honest, you know nothing.
When theirs no-one around and you believe you are about to die, who do the atheist call first-of course Mother help me, and when Mum isn't around, your second choice is God help me-save me.
We Christians have heard all these stories before, don't forget many of us were once atheist.

I'm an ex-christian atheist and you're a christian.

That is enough proof that I know the bible more than you. If you have properly read the bible, you would know that the christian God can not exist without serious contradictions/paradoxes.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by brocab: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Its funny when I hear God doesn't exist-yet the bible talks about how God is love and at the beginning of time-when man was made-God said, He had made us all' in His image. Just believe it. who else is out their-surely you don't believe we came from the big bang-did the big bang give us life? Usually when I hear about any big bang-it kills.
The truth is' everyone has the essence of love within.
So if God didn't exist, nor shall we exist.
Who created love "God" Who created God "love"

Shout "there is God" from now till 2014, it wont change anything. Your christian God does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Did God Create Hell? / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.