Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Did God Create Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Hell? (20282 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / When Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2006
This is partly in answer to Seuns questions about God.

Very good questions. I offer an answer to the issue of God and Hell based on my own opinion, observations and what I understand from the bible which is my scripture of choice. I will also refer to other writings, myths and legends as I see fit. This is just my opinion which might be bull****, so u are free to disagree
Firstly I have not come across anything in the bible that explicitly says that God created hell for humans or that he throws people into it for punishment of their sins or that the devil and his demons are the wardens of this subterranean place of torture.  We can say he created it from the point of veiw that HE created all things and the devil does not have the power to create. All the false ideashave been invented over the years by various religious groups (including the religion called Christianity nowadays) to scare people away from sin.

Let us go to the beginning, when Adam sinned God did not at anytime mention him being thrown into hell. The initial warning was that he would[b] DIE[/b]. But when the deed was done he did not “die” in the expected sense but we were told that one of his first actions was to hide from the presence of God. This is the crux of the matter. The “death” was one of being cut off from the source that gave him life,that breathed into him[b] (Gen 2:7[/b]). His body died some 900 years later but the death was already implanted in his nature, his genetic code.

When the body died, the life of God, (that Adam had corrupted through his own choice) or what we can call his spirit, was released from his body. Here is the dilemma; he could not operate in this world , this physical realm, anymore, (because you need a body to do that) and he could not go back to the “father of Spirits” (Heb 12: 9) because he had made a conscious choice against him . Thus the only way to go for him was DOWN. Remember that the bible says that Adam was not deceived but Eve was, so he was not an innocent that was hoodwinked. He made a choice of his FREE WILL. And that is the basis of the whole existence of man and the universe, FREE WILL (but that is another topic for another day).

The state of trauma that the spirit of Adam (which is really the essence of Adam) was in is the condition of darkness,and desolation that can be interpreted DEATH leads to the descent into HELL. [/b]Remember that another set of spirit beings had earlier turned their backs on God and were refuges in the realms of darkness (devil and his boys) till the “appointed time”. These were older more evil and stronger in the realm of the spirit (though Adam was a god in the physical realm before he abdicated his authority) so, naturally, they bullied and tortured him. [b]So, all the ingredients for HELL, as we know it, were complete. And that established the pattern for all from the bloodline of Adam till this day. Does this seem strange? why do we feel lonely when we are seperated from a loved one? why does this lonliness become despair if the seperation is permanent? the bible says the spiritual births all we see and feel in this realm. thus, as it is here so it is in the spiritual

In essence, GOD DID NOT CREATE HELL AS A TORTURE CHAMBER FOR THOSE THAT SIN. Hell is the natural result of the state of existence known as death. All humans are by default spiritually dead, they are just waiting to fully manifest its reality. Seun has questioned why a loving God would throw his children in hell. Very good question, but God does not throw anybody in Hell, in fact, immediately Adam messed up, God started speaking words that will solve the problem. He was already devising a solution that will save his child from the mess he had gotten into. He was already preparing another innocent free from the bloodline of Adam (not Eve) that will exist just as Adam did that will make the right choices. He was willing to sacrifice this innocent (who was really Himself in a paradoxical way) and exchange his life for that of Adam thereby satisfying all JUSTICE (which paradoxically is Himself too)
So, Seun God does love his children, and yes, a loving God would never throw his children into a place of eternal torment forever. He did not create hell for his children, and to the contrary , the bible describes death and the consequent state called hell as enemies that shall be conquered last ( Rev  19:20, Rev 20:10, Rev 20:14, Rev 20:[/b]15 ) Jesus is also described in the bible as storming hell to plunder the enemy there (doesn’t sound like a friendly prison to me). [b]
(Rev 1:18)  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

1Co 15:26  The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

The torment that goes on forever and ever described in Rev 20:10 is as a result of the utter separation from God in the Lake of Fire as I have already explained. Now all those humans that will partake of this second death have all been given a second chance. Those who never heard of The Solution before there deaths will be given a chance in the millennial reign (you can look this up with real  bible scholars, I am just a concerned citizen) so everyone is given the same choice that Adam had.

So it all boils down to free will, either you accept The Solution or not. So, people do not “go to hell” because of their religion, race, sexual orientation etc, they “go to hell” because that is the state they were born in, except they accept The Solution of a loving Father.

Enough of all this bible quoting! There are people here who don’t even believe the bible but even our folklore (Nigerian Folklore) tells us of how the spirits of wicked people haunt dark places, crying and looking for rest. Sounds like hell to me. We are also told that good men go to meet their ancestors. Remember what Jesus said about Lazarus and the rich man? Lazarus (a good man) was in the bosom of Abraham his ancestor while the rich man was tormented. I can deduce from this that even in “hell” there was a difference in the amount of trauma experienced by a spirit based on how he lived his life and satisfied his conscience, at least till the permanent solution came. Even David, thousands of years before Jesus, talked about the assurance that his soul would not be left in hell (Ps 16:10, sorry I quoted again) but rescued someday.

Forgive me for the long post, I hope it will be useful to someone
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2006
If we say that God is the creator of all things, then God created hell.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2006
i can see that for once, our illustrious bloggers are speechless? Or is this post so stupid that it is not deserving of an answer
@allonym
is that all u can come up with? did god create the auschwitz concentration camp? indirectly he did cos he created all matter and energy in the multiverse. but the responsiblity for "creating" that particular atrocity fall into the hands of man.
u r missing the point,the question is; did God create hell in the context of a place of HUMAN torture? NO. As a region reserved for angelic rebels, probably (i dont know the full explanation to that part of the story). That human spirits go there, after they have been ejected from thier bodies, is only a natural consequence of the laws of existense. Even God does not break his own laws
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2006
That was an inspiring write up. Well yes God did create hell but no it wasnt originally meant for man, it is clearly written that hell; was prepared for satan and his angels.

What then takes man into hell?; the law of cause and effect; aptly put the law of sin and death and that is what Jesus has come to remove:

for there is therefore now no condemnation to them are in christ Jesus, for the law of spirit of life in christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

If man sin by his free will, and God has made provision for him to be redeemed it is only reasonable for him to accept the offer of redemption by his own free will.

Did God throw sinners into hell? Yes and No, naturally as the writer has said, there is no where else for them to head, no sinners face shall see the Lord!

Jesus said, he has not come to condemn the world but to save it, however he who does not believe in him is condemned already and the wrath of God abideth on him; wrath? the place prepared for the devil and his angels, looms over him!

what are we saying? live in absolute rebellion and disobedience to God by our free will and against all persuations still refuse and reject his offer his redemption as a loving God and then still march into his presence and kingdom? because he is a loving God?

come on now, think about how foolish that is; if you make hell it is a conscious free will of yours catalysed by your primitive, naive and foolish thinking that a loving God wouldnt throw his creations into hell, absolute absurdity!
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 5:49am On Mar 24, 2006
xkape:

i can see that for once, our illustrious bloggers are speechless? Or is this post so stupid that it is not deserving of an answer
@allonym
is that all u can come up with? did god create the auschwitz concentration camp? indirectly he did because he created all matter and energy in the multiverse. but the responsiblity for "creating" that particular atrocity fall into the hands of man.
you're missing the point,the question is; did God create hell in the context of a place of HUMAN torture? NO. As a region reserved for angelic rebels, probably (i don't know the full explanation to that part of the story). That human spirits go there, after they have been ejected from their bodies, is only a natural consequence of the laws of existense. Even God does not break his own laws

Utter crap. If everything that happens is Gods will, and God already knows everything that will happen, and God is the supreme creator, then he knew what would happen when he created lucifer, and humans, and hell, and so, thanks to God, we find ourselves in this (appropriately) God-forsaken situation.

nicetohave:

That was an inspiring write up. Well yes God did create hell but no it wasnt originally meant for man, it is clearly written that hell; was prepared for satan and his angels.

What then takes man into hell?; the law of cause and effect; aptly put the law of sin and death and that is what Jesus has come to remove:

for there is therefore now no condemnation to them are in christ Jesus, for the law of spirit of life in christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

If man sin by his free will, and God has made provision for him to be redeemed it is only reasonable for him to accept the offer of redemption by his own free will.

Did God throw sinners into hell? Yes and No, naturally as the writer has said, there is no where else for them to head, no sinners face shall see the Lord!

Jesus said, he has not come to condemn the world but to save it, however he who does not believe in him is condemned already and the wrath of God abideth on him; wrath? the place prepared for the devil and his angels, looms over him!

what are we saying? live in absolute rebellion and disobedience to God by our free will and against all persuations still refuse and reject his offer his redemption as a loving God and then still march into his presence and kingdom? because he is a loving God?

come on now, think about how foolish that is; if you make hell it is a conscious free will of yours catalysed by your primitive, naive and foolish thinking that a loving God wouldnt throw his creations into hell, absolute absurdity!

For you to imply that God created hell initially only for Satan and then later made it available for humans is to imply that God made a MISTAKE. You know what that is called, its called BLASPHEMY!
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2006
I am not surprised at your religious stand, if you cannot understand something as explicitly put as my above post then it will almost impossible for you to understand the bible, perhaps God himself will make you.

where did i mention God now made hell available to man? If by your disobedience you make hell, is that God making it available to you?

God made hell available to satan and his angels
man made himself available to hell
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2006
how is it possible that man made himself available for something God did not make for him.

This would mean man has power over God.

Rethink your post.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2006
what God made available to you is your freewill, that freewill is under your control to use as you chose.

if you go about with sexual indiscrimination, by your freewill and contract an STD is that God making it available to you?

you rethink your post.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2006
nicetohave:

what God made available to you is your freewill, that freewill is under your control to use as you chose.

if you go about with sexual indiscrimination, by your freewill and contract an STD is that God making it available to you?

you rethink your post.

YES! YES! YES!

If God didn't give me free will, but instead decided which things I should do, then I wouldn't have contracted the STD!

Since God has the power to take away my free will, and let me live a happy life, yet chooses not to do so, God is RESPONSIBLE.

Here is an example,

A man buys a gun. He tells his son, I'm placing this gun up on this cabinet. It is hard for you to reach. Do NOT play with it, touch it, or even think about going near it. If you do so, I will punish you. Later on, the boy, exercising his free will, takes the gun, and kills his neighbor. The man goes to jail.

The man in the example has the ability to remove guns from his home and drastically reduce the chance of his little boy getting his hands on it. Similarly, God has the power to do the same for little me. The man in the example decided not to. Just like God has apparently done. The man in the example commanded his son NOT to play with the gun. I'll assume God has commanded me NOT to play with STDs. The boy in the example decided (which indicates he has free will) to play with the gun (against the command of his father). In your example, I decided (which indicates I have free will) to play with stds (against the assumed command from God). The boy kills a man, in your example, I contract an STD.

The person at fault in the case of the boy, his father, a person with the power and authority to have prevented all this from happening in the first place.

The person at fault in your example case, God, the ONLY person with the power and authority to have prevented all this from happening.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2006
Youre implying that you are irresponsible then, yet you wish to live a responsible life?
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2006
nicetohave:

Youre implying that you are irresponsible then, yet you wish to live a responsible life?

How am I doing that? What does my life have to do with this discussion? What say you about my previous post?
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2006
Pardon my use of words, the word "life" is not meant to imply you but life in general, and "you" in the plurality not just you
Re: Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2006
@allonym
u have obviously made up ur mind and will not be confused by the facts
GOd cant control ur life and ur will cos he meant u to be exactly like him eventually. Do u have children?, do u control them. If ur child decides to become a junky, it is his choise

why are u angry at God? why dont u embrace his love instead of questioning his motives. I wrote in the post that everyone will be given a fair choise eventualy. this might be ur own chance. the facts have been presented to u with as little relegious clutter as i can manage, u can choose to hold on fanatically to ur beleif or open ur mind. the truth is never afraid of reason or scrutiny. I am not explaining things from ur beliefs, just from what the bible says of itself

Besides, if u r right and there is no God, i will loose nothing but if i am right, think of the consequences for u
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2006
xkape:

@allonym
u have obviously made up your mind and will not be confused by the facts
GOd can't control your life and your will because he meant u to be exactly like him eventually. Do u have children?, do u control them. If your child decides to become a junky, it is his choise

If my child decides to be a junky, as long as there is life in my body, I will work to cure him his idiotic ways. What is your point? That is definitely not the response of God. If God was in my position, then the child will be a junky, game over.

xkape:

why are u angry at God? why don't u embrace his love instead of questioning his motives. I wrote in the post that everyone will be given a fair choise eventualy. this might be your own chance. the facts have been presented to u with as little relegious clutter as i can manage, u can choose to hold on fanatically to your beleif or open your mind. the truth is never afraid of reason or scrutiny. I am not explaining things from your beliefs, just from what the bible says of itself

What makes you think I'm angry at God? I don't think I said that. I'm not angry at Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden. Wouldn't stop me from calling them idiots.

xkape:

Besides, if you're right and there is no God, i will loose nothing but if i am right, think of the consequences for u

Riiight. . . So, why should I be convinced by you and more than the person who claims aliens are taking over the world. If i'm right, and there are no aliens, then we would lose nothing. If that guy is right, think of the consequences. Just because there are bad consequences if you are right, doesn't mean I should follow your ideas. I'm not saying you are as crazy as the person claiming aliens are taking over the world, but you can see why that is a weak argument for me coming over to your side.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2006
allonym:

If my child decides to be a junky, as long as there is life in my body, I will work to cure him his idiotic ways. What is your point? That is definitely not the response of God. If God was in my position, then the child will be a junky, game over.

God has already done all he can do for the junky child. i used to be one of them, i am no longer but it was my choice, sometimes u have to cold turkey on a lot of things, especially pride. I can tell u for a certainty that i aint going to hell (unless i do something stupid like deny God). So there at least he did something about this here junky child.
Any more
Re: Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2006
allonym:

Riiight. . . So, why should I be convinced by you and more than the person who claims aliens are taking over the world. If i'm right, and there are no aliens, then we would lose nothing. If that guy is right, think of the consequences. Just because there are bad consequences if you are right, doesn't mean I should follow your ideas. I'm not saying you are as crazy as the person claiming aliens are taking over the world, but you can see why that is a weak argument for me coming over to your side.

i guess u r right, it is weak from that point of veiw grin but it doesnt decrease the validity of the statement in itself
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2006
xkape:

God has already done all he can do for the junky child. i used to be one of them, i am no longer but it was my choice, sometimes u have to cold turkey on a lot of things, especially pride. I can tell u for a certainty that i aint going to hell (unless i do something stupid like deny God). So there at least he did something about this here junky child.
Any more

That is not true. If I believe that God is all powerful, then that means that if God wanted, all the drugs in the world would disappear, never to return. God definitely, has not done all that he can do. To say that would suggest there are limits to his power. God has done all that he wants to do. That, I will agree to.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by xkape(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2006
Allonym, the whole basis of my post was that the bible does not say that God is all-powerful in this world as a lot of people claim. So u are basing ur argument on what u choose to believe.

If this element is removed from ur argument the whole argument breaks down, this is why u doggedly hold on to this innacurate blanket-statement that God is all-powerful and thefore he can erase evil from the earth
Re: Did God Create Hell? by babymine(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2006
Yes. For the ungodly and disobedient ones.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
dont y'all think dats a question only God can answer?
Re: Did God Create Hell? by allonym: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2006
xkape:

Allonym, the whole basis of my post was that the bible does not say that God is all-powerful in this world as a lot of people claim. So u are basing your argument on what u choose to believe.

Well, you never said that. But. , whatever. . .lets see what else you have to say. .

xkape:

If this element is removed from your argument the whole argument breaks down, this is why u doggedly hold on to this innacurate blanket-statement that God is all-powerful and thefore he can erase evil from the earth

Well, DUH. So, you are saying if my premise is false, then my argument falls apart. . . ok. . .same thing applies to you. If God is actually all powerful, then YOUR argument is just BS.

It seems that you are doggedly holding on the an inaccurate blanket statement that God is NOT all powerful. Either that, or you like making ignorant or unfounded statements about what others are thinking.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by nicetohave(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2006
its amazing how we tear one another apart with "big vocabs" all in a bid to prove-disprove God or his works and attributes:

Him whom we all have to deal with and answer to, now or later.

He created hell for the purpose of satan and his angels; whoever unfortunately finds himself there should probe God why he did so and use all these big grammar on Him then, and see if he/she will stand justified before the ancient of days whom again i say; we will all have to deal with: soon or late; to eternal life or eternal damnation.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by Reverend(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2006
[Did God Create Hell?

Yes, he created it here on Earth  -sad
Re: Did God Create Hell? by HotCoCo2: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2006
I perceived Hell to be a place for learning for those that have passed on and are waiting to go onto the next level. I believe earth is hell because in order to move onto the spiritual realm, we have to purge ourselves of physical desires. We will keep on coming back to earth until we are ready to move on.

Thing is there are other beings on the earth that thrive on negative energy and will do everything in their utmost power to encourage more negative actions from us including angry thoughts and you will find there are certain people who help feed this frenzy and they in return are rewarded with material wealth tying them and their followers even more to this world ie certain pastors

The man 'they' called 'Jesus' came to show us how to get out of this rut and move on another level towards The Most High Spiritual Being in existence but we still suffer from the 7 deadly sins that hold us back all the time.

What's that saying again? It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of the Most High Spiritual Being.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by larger20(m): 2:51am On Apr 14, 2006
Hmm this is kinda too much for me
Re: Did God Create Hell? by HotCoCo2: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2006
larger_20:

Hmm this is kind of too much for me

You just don't get it do you?
Re: Did God Create Hell? by ijele(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2006
[b]Fellow Christains
The answers to this Thread question ''Did God create hell? is  NO!'' God did not create or have any intentions to create Hell in the Begining!God is Good and Love. He never wish evil to his Creations. All Things God Created was perfected. He Never knew that there will be rebelilon aganist Him. I know this i wrote will generate eyebrows

After God Creation all things was perfect! Remember he created his own likeness which includes Heavenly bodies( angels,arch angels etc) and Man! Both this heavenly bodies and Man are part of God and has creative will power! Man is given Earthly body to commune with God Consiously on earth.

But because this bodies were given free and creative wills, Lucifer created Evil, and Because Evil is not in homogenous with God or rather can not associate with God, HELL came into existence! and Every action that is in Homogenous with Evil or be associated with Evil is attracted to Hell. That's why Man can goes to Hell if his soul is of Evil!

For example there re creations which includes LIVES done by Man,(Cloning,cross-breeding,Animal/man breeding),and it's has resultant  effects,as long as it's not natural!

Pls don't get me wrong when I said ''that God did not know that his creations will turn aganist him,It does not limits God!I repeat and Strongly believed that before his creations,God never knew there will be a sin! He is Perfect,Alpha and Omega.[/b] Hell is not part of God's creations, It came into Existence as a Result of Sins against God.
Re: Did God Create Hell? by larger20(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2006
ijele:

[b]Fellow Christains
The answers to this Thread question ''Did God create hell? is NO!'' God did not create or have any intentions to create Hell in the Begining!God is Good and Love. He never wish evil to his Creations. All Things God Created was perfected. He Never knew that there will be rebelilon aganist Him. I know this i wrote will generate eyebrows

After God Creation all things was perfect! Remember he created his own likeness which includes Heavenly bodies( angels,arch angels etc) and Man! Both this heavenly bodies and Man are part of God and has creative will power! Man is given Earthly body to commune with God Consiously on earth.

But because this bodies were given free and creative wills, Lucifer created Evil, and Because Evil is not in homogenous with God or rather can not associate with God, HELL came into existence! and Every action that is in Homogenous with Evil or be associated with Evil is attracted to Hell. That's why Man can goes to Hell if his soul is of Evil!

For example there re creations which includes LIVES done by Man,(Cloning,cross-breeding,Animal/man breeding),and it's has resultant effects,as long as it's not natural!

Please don't get me wrong when I said ''that God did not know that his creations will turn aganist him,It does not limits God!I repeat and Strongly believed that before his creations,God never knew there will be a sin! He is Perfect,Alpha and Omega.[/b] Hell is not part of God's creations, It came into Existence as a Result of Sins against God.

Give us a bible quote
Re: Did God Create Hell? by ijele(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2006
larger_20:

Give us a bible quote

Quoting the bible will never make you a good reader, or a christain/believer. qouting bible still not make you to fully grasp/better understanding what it written in de bible

I can not quote any verse cause am not good in quoting but I understand the bible to the best of my knowledge and I make good research

so dear, seek & you will find!
Re: Did God Create Hell? by larger20(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2006
lol I don't know about anything not writting in the bible, I think bible covers it all, In the present word, lets say in engineering, we have things like six sigma which is a quality tool to track quality improvement. In manufacturing industry, a manufacturer does not expect all his products to be 100% free of defects. Same things goes to everything we do in life. Efficiency is never 100%. If u don't give a bible quote then there is no way u can win becasue what our enviroment is showing is that "for God to have created man" he does not expect mans royalty to him to be 100%. Hence hell was created for people who are not royal to God
Re: Did God Create Hell? by ijele(m): 1:47am On Apr 18, 2006
Perhaps this might sound strange to you but it's absolute Truth!
Bible is not a comprehensive book that cover all the activities and world Events,It's a spiritual book quite alright but those early christains who compiled those scriputures before it was called bible did not include some recorded events for Obivious reasons! for Examples  Jesus childhood activities was not recorded in the bible rather they emphasied more when he was 30 years and above, I don't need to go in details but search on your own

Spritual Indolence is burden! Isaiah once said ''my people perished due lack of knowledge''.
So  Study the bible and  other spirtual books on your own and derive or decide the path you 'll  follow;Thats is the Responsibities you bears!
Re: Did God Create Hell? by larger20(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2006
ijele:

Perhaps this might sound strange to you but it's absolute Truth!
Bible is not a comprehensive book that cover all the activities and world Events,It's a spiritual book quite alright but those early christains who compiled those scriputures before it was called bible did not include some recorded events for Obivious reasons! for Examples Jesus childhood activities was not recorded in the bible rather they emphasied more when he was 30 years and above, I don't need to go in details but search on your own

Spritual Indolence is burden! Isaiah once said ''my people perished due lack of knowledge''.
So Study the bible and other spirtual books on your own and derive or decide the path you 'll follow;Thats is the Responsibities you bears!

Childreans activities were not really recognised in the bible because they concider kids and women of the same status. I think the only two or three places i rememebr was the following

- Children repect ur mom and dad to live long
- The story of joseph
The story of baby jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. / I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.