Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking (28666 Views)

Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by imperiouxx(m): 2:14am On Jan 24, 2013
The sentenced British granny.

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by overdrive(m): 3:16am On Jan 24, 2013
^^^she still get mouth to smoke cigarette smdh.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by paris10: 3:36am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella:
You didn't hear of Nigerians in Afghanistan? Nigerians are everywhere

Nigerians in Afghanistan? You kidding me.. never heard of it!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by MeandSum: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2013
I sure hope they kill that Nigerian fast. idiots like him create problems for hard working Nigerians.
I don't enjoy the extra attention I get at every airport(no thanks to drug traffickers and the Christmas-day bomber)

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by tucute: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2013
All them drug traffickers and yahoo yahoo boys , take note and get his warning...Well a word is enough for the likes of Solomon in the Bible...

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ignis: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2013
How long will nigerians continue to carry drugs to malaysia when there are other countries with less risk and less prosecution laws?
Well, he who have ears let him hear.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2013
What just cannabis no be say na cocaine and death by hanging!!! Malaysians are heartless o abi dem people no dey weed?? They are hypocrites!!!! Bleep dem all had.it been amaechi peddles cocaine It won't be much wahala...but cannabis never reach for capital punishment na
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Princess1982(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2013
By no means do I support drug trafficking but death seems a bit harsh for a marijuana charge.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2013
I love this, it's an eye opener. I never like Malaysia, there is nothing special about that "country". A wise man sees trouble ahead of him and follow another path to avoid it while a fool sees trouble and embrace it. Enough is a word for the wise.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2013
hollandis: To charge someone beyond every reasonable doubt means he was not caught in possession of the drugs

I know the way they operate there,you can be implicated and be killed

You cant hear the sentences against you because of language barrier

If they try that thing to my relative and I realise he is innocent ,i will launch an atomic bomb and level the place to dust

Empty threats!

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2013
hollandis:

kind not can
choose not choice
caught not cut
Your write up does not make sense .Stupid dullard angry

N.B People that cannot write intelligibly and smartly should be BANNED from posting on the site .Disgracing the name of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians #FuckkkinGBastardd

Ha ?

Illiteracy Yes. Bastard No.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2013
victorD3: If it was a Malaysian that was caught in Nigeria we will let him go
WE WILL? are u a law enforcement agent?

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2013
Motion Kali: I did not blame the young man for this act. I blame the leaders of our country Nigeria. Assuming our country good, the guy would have not got himself into this mess. The blood of this young man is in their hand.

...and the blood of those who die from drug overdose and usage is in this young man's hands!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2013
Princess1982: By no means do I support drug trafficking but death seems a bit harsh for a marijuana charge.

It is written in the body of the law of the country. If you do the crime, be prepared for the consequences.

What is harsh about it? This is not Nigeria where the law is never enforced.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by CGKing(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2013
obicentlis:
I have job here in Nigeria and I can't do drugs. My annoyance to you all is condemning the guy cos marijuana not even hard drugs as if none of u here don't burn it. Phuck Nigeria for not making Nigeria a berra place and phuck the ismalist Malaysia for imposing death on ganja. I don't care if u all rejoice over his conviction bt am most sure that the dude will make haven cos he sees his death. Phuck the inequality in this world!

Nigerians are the most selfish ppl in the face of the earth. And I don't mean all Nigerians o. They don't seem ever to give a hoot about their brothers, especially when they r in foreign territory. They only hang out when the good's going well. Outside that, then it's 'oyo'. I mean what stops the Nigerian Muslim community to delve into the matter and save his life just for the reason that he is a Nigerian? I can imagine all the diplomacy and rhetorics the US would have mounted on the matter if it were their citizen.

We don't ever send our brova at home, how much more foreign soil.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ceejayluv(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2013
paris10: A British woman was also sentenced to death for drug trafficking yesterday, I wonder why that didn't make the front page!

What are Nigerians doing in Asian countries?
What are Asians doing in Nigeria
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by promzy555(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2013
Bros na d bizness u dey intoundecided
chingyjant:
Dem dey see money pick for ground like that?It might not even be more than $2000 jare.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2013
tayooluwole: i was initialy thinking of how to go to d [size=16pt]country(mmalysia) [/size] bt dis write-up has totaly changed my thought. A friend of mine that just came from d place recently became a cynosure of admiration on d street on arrival. This is because dis guy came with stupid money... It was d following week dat dis guy bought one of d baddest car in my town. Likewise some other guys dat i ve been seeing in luxuries whose benevolence can be traced to thier trevelling to Malysia. All this make me to develop an impression dat they go to Malysia only to plug money on tree... So d richness of some amoung them is questionable
u dont need to change your mind..you were thinking of goin to mmalysia while the guy was sentenced in MALAYSIA.. i think they are two different countries..
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2013
ismhab: is he a [size=15pt] member of yahoo boyz [/size], or drug barons?
is yahoo boyz a type of crew or club? *frowns in confusion*
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Mr9ija: Who force you go Malayisa. Na by force, why don't you stay yin our useless country NIGERIA than running down other people's country. Yeye writer.
wat? seems the writer made a point that hit you POINTBLANK.. grin grin grin sori man.. u need to change ur ways..else.....

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2013
dessy002:

True,but hmmmm to die because of weed no be joke..
if he had the opportunity to do cocaine, i am very sure he would have agreed without a second thought..so....
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nacl: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2013
I WONDER WHEN THESE YOUNG NIGERIANS WILL LEARN... YOU THINK ITS EVERY COUNTRY THATS AS LAWLESS AS NIGERIA??
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by FXKing2012(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Hmm...nice and informative write up.
I experienced same when I was in Malaysia. Nigerian youths have really spoiled our image over there and racism is rife.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by IKdImpeccable(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gud piece from an insider (Son of the soil), Nigerians beware!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
FXKing2012:
I experienced same when I was in Malaysia. Nigerian youths have really spoiled our image over there and racism is rife.

Nigerians have tarnished their reputation EVERYWHERE! !!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by VellyG(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
tayooluwole: @op...u never mention anything like kidney bussiness. I was told recently by somebody that some Nigerians(Guys) in Malysia engage in selling thier kidney for huge amount of money. How true is this?
So true. A kidney fetches ya 15-20mill. So if u see him with a range sport of crossTour u shouldnt be surprise.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Promolysis(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
StarFlux: de the hanging is very brutal oo.
use of english f9. "What the hell is de the hanging is very brutal"
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by adexsimply(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Promolysis: use of english f9. "What the hell is de the hanging is very brutal"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by VellyG(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=sweetcheecks][/quote]
Read between the lines..Did u see the any word like "I*b*".and what does this suggest to u?
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by jidemojola(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm sure Eze must be an illitrate not to av read d inscription on d malaysian visa that 'd punitive measure for drug trafficking is death.
Why do fellow Nigerians take foolish risk cos they want to make money?Fellow Nigerian,please let's be patient and take only calculated and sensible risk.God have mercy on d soul of Eze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.