Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking (28679 Views)

Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by VellyG(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
hollandis:

kind not can
choose not choice
caught not cut
Your write up does not make sense .Stupid dullard angry

N.B People that cannot write intelligibly and smartly should be BANNED from posting on the site .Disgracing the name of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians #FuckkkinGBastardd
You are the BASTARD..Is English his Native Language? When u live in a French speaking country then you will know English aint important as u tink. Am quite sure u can't speak your native language. Go get a life.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Skywalker5(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
VellyG:
You are the BASTARD..Is English his Native Language? When u live in a French speaking country then you will know English aint important as u tink. Am quite sure u can't speak your native language. Go get a life.

grin grin grin You cant blame her.I think she studied English in school.She has been correcting peoples's post on Nairaland. This is not the first one.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by imperiouxx(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

grin grin grin You cant blame her.I think she studied English in school.She has been correcting peoples's post on Nairaland. This is not the first one.

What do you mean by she can't be blamed. Act of literacy covers more than able to read, write and level of intellect. It includes the use of your literacy. If one can't use it, then it's an illiteracy in making. All she does on NL is insulting people indiscriminately. She did to me once and I placed her in her category.

imperiouxx:

NB: There is a polite way a literate and intellectual person will correct Panter215 without insulting him/her.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
hollandis:

Most victims charged beyond every reasonable doubt is either innocent or guilty [ can one be both or neither?].Indonesia or malaysia or all this useless islamic countries dont have forensic analysis ,all they do is use their language barrier [ ] to intimidate and frame you up

Useless people..why would any1 even think of going to malaysia or singapore in the first place or even indonesia or india .What are theu [typo excused] looking for there sef

hollandis:

kind not can
choose not choice
caught not cut
Your write up does not make sense .Stupid dullard angry

N.B People that cannot write intelligibly and smartly should be BANNED from posting on the site .Disgracing the name of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians #FuckkkinGBastardd

Matthew 7:3-5

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Skywalker5(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

What do you mean by she can't be blamed. Act of literacy covers more than able to read, write and level of intellect. It includes the use of your literacy. If one can't use it, then it's an illiteracy in making. All she does on NL is insulting people indiscriminately. She did to me once and I placed her in her minority category.

I meant maybe she is doing her school project on Nairaland because i don't understand how someone will log into Nairaland to be correcting English mistake. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by imperiouxx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

I meant maybe she is doing her school project on Nairaland because i don't understand how someone will log into Nairaland to be correcting English mistake. grin grin grin grin

You're absolutely correct grin That was what I told her when she asked me "WTF I'm doing in the states if I can't afford subscribe to ESPN".... just like that without prior cause..... loooool, even Americans + their profs that we talk everyday use some bad English and you can't tell them to correct it..... Then you must be looking for their trouble. Americans speak whatever they feel is easy for them to say.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

She could never have studied English, not with the bullets she throws about.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Skywalker5(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
some-girl:

She could never have studied English, not with the bullets she throws about.

lol. I was about to say that when i viewed her recent topic.Its a case of pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by madeit2thetop(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
am sorry for that guy sha ..pls i would love to get that malaysia visa sef
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by gurumaraji: 3:17am On Jan 25, 2013
smiley rip
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by VladimirLenin: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Trickstartrixy:
I knw u

me sef sabi you.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ArcBishopmarie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wendyslim: Eyahhhh I pity him parent ooo. Na book dem say make he go read na drug he go dey take. May GOD forgive you all ur sins
.... Pray for God to forgive u also because ur sin may even pass him own...
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ArcBishopmarie(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rooneyboy: A friend of mine that can barely speak English came back from malaysia with 2 fantastic 2012 cross tours and wanted to show off with it in my presence , u need to have seen the way I put him in his place ..........................................
Good enough he got my message and never came to my house again till he returned back to Malaysia.

Truth is I don't regard people that make money crookedly .
.... Cheiii! Bros u can lie.... Na bad belle dey worry you.... Abeg onwee gi.. itinye isi na otula okuko.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ArcBishopmarie(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bluetooth2: angry angry

You are a disgrace to your people not Nigeria.so die a painful death and rot in hell.
see ur mouth.. Mr blessing to his family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.