Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? (10742 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by surveycash(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2013

I presently have a letter of credit to supply 'abc' quantities of xyz products @ a profit margin of N13,000/pc. If am to do it alone, I may not be able to meet the delivery deadline. So, I am looking for a financier who we'll do the supply together and share the profit 50/50.

For details, call 08050568713 or mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com. Let's arrange a meeting point to discus modalities.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by 2sexy(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
lanre2009: @ innova: yes i am in Lagos. u can drop me a mail at: ittkit@yahoo.com
I don't think so. The way he has been responding shows a mark of intelligence and smartness. He is probably laughing at some folks who want him to contact them.

This guy aint silly bro and neither is he in a hurry. He is knows those who are genuine from those who aren't. The guy is a thinker that just dont take everything hook ,line and sinker.

He knows those who are fraud. As they say, by their fruit you shall know them. The keywords used by some suppose business ideas is very clear and only a smart individual knows this.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by personaldomest(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2013
mich2012:

Can you expatiate, is it exportation?

production and exportation of charcoal the demand is very high. and there is more profit. with less than 500k you will be able to start up your own production and export chain. and within 6weeks you will get ur investment back and start making profit its also a low risk business
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by personaldomest(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2013
lanre2009: @personamodest: can u pls drop ur email address here

Personaldomestic@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by personaldomest(f): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2013
skyp:
pls I like to know more about this charcaol biz here is my email escosll7@gmail.com

Please email ur questions to personaldomestic@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
@surveycash:- u can drop me a mail to explain your proposal at the following email address:- ittkit@yahoo.com

@2sexy:- Thanks for your comments and compliments. I actually laughed at some of the suggestions....
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by SamMilla1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
I made a topic in the morning about starting a medium scale toilet tissue manufac. plant. the total estimate is about 2.5 mill.
But i am interested in setting up the plant in Asaba or any eastern state. Lagos is too big and stressful for me.

If you are interested, we can come up with 1:25mil each, a lawyer each to draw an agreement etc.
I also have no intention of quitting my current line of business, so we will consider hiring qualifiied workers too. But we will be directors.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Sam Milla:- you can send me a mail at ittkit@yahoo.com, with your comprehensive biz plan, estimated returns on investment, challenges we could face in the business, etc.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
lanre2009: @Sam Milla:- you can send me a mail at ittkit@yahoo.com, with your comprehensive biz plan, estimated returns on investment, challenges we could face in the business, etc.
i recently saw where someone sold his Ipad over 5 of them in a short while. Goto phone section and that could be something you wanna try.

https://www.nairaland.com/1176095/brand-new-apple-ipad-4#
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
@2sexy: I actually sell Laptops. I am a trained computer/network engineer. I would be having some ipads, laptops, blackberry phones before mid february 2013. Thanks once again for your contributions.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2013
I think the best risk free business you can do is for you to purchase a Tipper for about 2.8 to 3.2 Million, give it out to a construction company, and you will get a return of Twenty thousand naira daily, weekly one hundred and twenty thousand naira, the company takes care of the Maintenance, or you give to a trusted tipper driver who gives you same in return but make sure to save twenty thousand naira weekly for maintenance if you give to an Individual..but for a company...you don't need to save for maintenance.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 3:26am On Feb 28, 2013
@ eddiebruk: Thanks for your suggestion, can you pls drop your email adddress
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by ymomoh: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2013
join me in my gold business,with this amount you have,you can actually double it in profit in less than two(2) months of transacting.call me on 08054810735,for more info.asap.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ymomoh:- I can see you are into a lot of businesses, like real estate, farming, helping people to get funds for business so how can i trust you....anyways thanks for your advice
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
you can contact me on eddiebruknigltd @ Gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by aaanu: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
I will like to suggest to u to search ur mind n find out if u really are cut out for busineess because its one thing to have money u will like to invest cos u think wat u are getting from the bank is not worthwhile, the business terrain is such that you need to be really interested in the kind of business u will eventually settle for no matter the projected profit margin cos ur passion/interest or lack of it will determine to a major extent the lifespan of d business. If u are not business minded or are out for quick profit i suggest u kip ur money where it is. because its better u get small returns on your cash than lose all in something u find out u can't handle after pouring ur savings into it, no one can take care of ur money the way you will in business and 3M is a huge sum in today's Nigeria. Cheers
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2013
@ aanu: thanks for your advice. I really appreciaate
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by surveycash(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2013
lanre2009: @surveycash:- u can drop me a mail to explain your proposal at the following email address:-

Just seeing this. My bad. Mail sent.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by benz33(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2013
I have list of businesses you can Invest your money. The first one i can tell you about is Car wash Business. I was born into this business by my late Father and till now this is the business i do that is paying my bills. I am about opening my own Car wash soon. I plan to have more than 3 Car washes in Lagos alone and i must tell you that you are sure of making N20,000 DAILY FROM THIS BUSINESS.

The second one i wanna refer to you is also very good and lucrative. You only need to have A LAPTOP AND INTERNET CONNECTION and you can have different locations, what this one requires is rendering a Particular service to people within your locality and you are sure of making N200,000 on this very one. You dont need to be skeptical as regards this. I am a business Consultant and Marketing Consultant. You can call me on 08051744119-KOLAWOLE is my name or add me on FB oloyede.kolawole@facebook.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2013
@benz33:- pls send me a business plan for your car wash biz as well as the other one. my add is ittkit@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by CLASSMAN: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
actually iam in this same condition i have 3.5million presently into recharge card bussiness but want to leave, will be following this trend closely
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by CLASSMAN: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
mail adex_lanre@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by henry247(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
lanre2009: @luckynas: thanks for your advice. The money is not a gift, it is money i saved up over time and i think it is not smart leaving the money in the bank, putting it in a fixed deposit doesnt make much of a sense either cos all they give for N3m is N20k per month. Just looking for what to put the money into that can generate extra source of income.

3MILLION CAN GIVE U A GUARANTEED SUM OF 120K ON EVERY 30TH DAY OF THE MONTH IF U DECIDE TO PARTNER A VERY RELIABLE DISTRIBUTOR HERE IN PORTHARCOURT.holla me on henry2472002@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by MoBillionz(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi Lanre, I'm going to send you a comprehensive business plan on petroleum products distribution. If you read it and think you would like to run with it, then we can talk further. The email will come from pharezenergy@gmail.com. Cheerz!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by Osas001: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

This can be your bus stop if you decide.
You can go into bio-diesel production from Jatropha Carcus and Fuel Treatment products.

Information,guidelines and connection are readily available.
I don't talk much when it comes to this.Thanks

Shoot me a link too.. Osazepeter@gmail.com..

Thanks!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by skyp(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
eddiebruk: I think the best risk free business you can do is for you to purchase a Tipper for about 2.8 to 3.2 Million, give it out to a construction company, and you will get a return of Twenty thousand naira daily, weekly one hundred and twenty thousand naira, the company takes care of the Maintenance, or you give to a trusted tipper driver who gives you same in return but make sure to save twenty thousand naira weekly for maintenance if you give to an Individual..but for a company...you don't need to save for maintenance.

please where can I get tipper of that cost and please kindly send me the name of the companies I can possibly give the tipper and the process I ve to go through before the arrangement will be concluded. My email escosll7@gmail. Thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by personaldomest(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1213086/charcoal-production-investors-needed-pics

You may want to consider charcoal production. Check my thread for more details.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by CGLfinance: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Would gold production in Ghana interest you? A gold extraction business has been started in Ghana, with all machineries and local collaborations in place. If you come on board, your funds will be applied to buying gold bearing rocks from which gold will be extracted. In return, you get gold at discounts up to a maximum 10% off market price (depending on your level of investment). Risks are low as gold bearing rocks Care sampled before purchase. If this kind of business interests you, pls send us an email and we shall be pleased to make the introductions at no cost. Our email is caldwellinc@hotmail.com or you can call +233268132562 from 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by ernal1: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good day Sir, I saw your post on Nairaland and I can assist you in managing your money, on the business to invest in.

I am lanre Ogunwede the CEO of Switch Resources Enterprises. We are into Distribution and marketing of petroleum products like fuel, Diesel, kerosene & Haulage services within the country.

As one of the largest Crude Oil producing country in the world and with a population of over 170 Million. Our Oil & Gas company has expanded it's supply network to meet the increasing demand of our customers.

We promise you that investing in our Oil & Gas company is the sure way to guarantee your steady profit of 2% on a monthly basis & also secure your capital investment.

I hope to hear from you

Lanre Ogunwede
CEO
+2348035159278
www.switchresources.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Or Tipper/dump Truck Which One Is More Lucrative? / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard / CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.