Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30419 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by armyofone(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
is that carnivore/anorexic chameleonic hand typing something to moi grin

coogar:

the show is already finished - how e go get k-leg?
na you wan give the show rickets? grin cheesy nigerians cannot even trust their own production. if na prison break now, una go dey dance azonto!

coogar:

you done with those around ya in the uk?

it's the nigerian version of "sex and the city". if this is what is going on in lekki then i am moving back to naija before valentine's day. the babes are super-class cheats!

http://muvi.es/w3096/103611

how are you doing?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar: this is the best nigerian tv show ever.....
the houses, cinematography and the picture/audio quality are top drawer. saw all the 13 episodes and it's fantastic. i like the concept of also using new acts unlike the old n tired actresses we are used to.

GREAT PR.
I should consult you o. grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by manny4life(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
I watched the trailer and it looked nice. The picture quality and drama was up to par, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
manny4life: I watched the trailer and it looked nice. The picture quality and drama was up to par, smiley smiley smiley
Can i have a link?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can i have a link?

here

coogar:

it's not a reality show - everything here was acted and it's quite good.
i have seen the complete series and it's very very good. you would be impressed - it's just a story of 5 housewives in lekki and their philandering ways. don't knock it till you actually see it.

watch the trailer here....

https://distrify.com/films/4570-lekki-wives-trailer?utm_source=Distrify&utm_medium=video-player&utm_campaign=distrify#distrify-player-3096
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
armyofone: grin grin
is that carnivore/anorexic chameleonic hand typing something to moi grin
how are you doing?

i am in a superb shape - seriously, this show is better than any real housewives i have seen in america - all those trailer trash whöres looking like some southern hilly-billies.
it's on rental in the link i provided. buy one episode and if you don't like it i go refund you.

Orikinla:
GREAT PR.
I should consult you o. grin

better give me a call......
i can package fresh human faeces and package it as platinum grin

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Dreyl(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
damn i've read this on FB COUPLE OF TIMES
Jazzgreen: This woman's husband hadbeen slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day,when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you werethere to support me, when my business failed, you were there, when I got shot, you were by my side,when we lost the house, you stayed right here, when my health started failing, you were still by myside. You know what?"
"What dear," she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're bad luck." he said.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by trimandtrendy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
500 naira per episode ke? lol.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
trimandtrendy: 500 naira per episode ke? lol.

2 loaves of agege bread and one mirinda - haba, your salary suppose reach that na. grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

i have seen the complete series and it's very very good. you would be impressed - it's just a story of 5 housewives in lekki and their philandering ways. don't knock it till you actually see it.

https://distrify.com/films/4570-lekki-wives-trailer?utm_source=Distrify&utm_medium=video-player&utm_campaign=distrify#distrify-player-3096

Guy u funny oo! Which complete series did u watch? It's hasn't been aired yet so stop lying. angry
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Tstark(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hmmmmm, i'm guessing no yoruba folks live in lekki then [according to the cast names]
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
RICHIE BOI:
Guy u funny oo! Which complete series did u watch? It's hasn't been aired yet so stop lying. angry

will you shut up your mouth, you ignorant boy?
the series have been online to buy/watch for days - sit down there and be waiting for LTV to air it.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Memphis357(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

Zap dat!!!!!!!! Nollywood is on to some dick riding shit!!!! This is an extremely poor bootleg version of "Desperate Housewives"......
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Memphis357:
Zap dat!!!!!!!! Nollywood is on to some dick riding shit!!!! This is an extremely poor bootleg version of "Desperate Housewives"......

and the language you speak is what? is it not an extremely poor bootleg version of american english? at least appreciate the work of a fellow nigerian instead of comparing to some yeye shows on satellite tv.

if you are going to accuse anyone of copying - then stop speaking or writing in english. rip off your t-shirt/jeans and cover yourself up with cocoa leaves. only then can i salute you as mr. original. don't forget to vacate your flat for a mud house too while you are at it!

time to go watch nigeria vs zambia. see you later, alligators!

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Coldfeet(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
shocked Akoba Adaba! Olohun maje'ari

From a 'good' lekki wife
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by logica(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Desperate Housewives hack? Only a woman or fagg0t will like this.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
The Real housewives franchise came to Nigeria or we're just copying like we normally do?

Is it a reality TV show? If yes, why did I read someone say it's well scripted and acted?

I did not see any Yoruba woman's name there #just saying.

Where can we watch the show online?

Are we to expect ratched illiterate women like the usual reality TV shows? Is there any promise of fighting? I want to see flying punches and bras, that's the sort of drama and entertainment the franchise brings.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by SisiKill1: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Whoa! Impressive!!

So glad they aren't using any of the old actresses.

It's brings an element of believability to it.

There's hope yet!!

Now if they can cross over the huddle that is the judgmental Nigerian Audience who will pretend the subject matters being portrayed in the show is oh so foreign to out culture.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
logica: Desperate Housewives hack? Only a woman or fagg0t will like this.

Half way through Ep1 and I like it. I must be a fagg0t grin

Thanks for the link Coogar. Just purchased Ep 1-6 for £3.16
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by OmerianConsult: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
I hate Nigerians and their copy copy attitude everytin dey must copy, d oda day I was coming frm d market wen I saw a Nigerian film postal and the tittle was crying free man in front was Mercy Johnson dey want to spoil dat interesting American film useless pple

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Whoa! Impressive!!

So glad they aren't using any of the old actresses.

It's brings an element of believability to it.

There's hope yet!!

Now if they can cross over the huddle that is the judgmental Nigerian Audience who will pretend the subject matters being portrayed in the show is oh so foreign to out culture.

Kapow!!!

I was laughing my socks within the first 10 minutes. It's a really good show o jare
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:

Thanks for the link Coogar. Just purchased Ep 1-6 for £3.16

you should have done the 1-13 - it's cheaper!
very nice show - i dunno why any nigerian would rubbish the show. it's nothing like the desperate housewives or new jersey housewives rubbish we see. this is some mad ass drama. my best character is the uju wannabe babe - the one who thought pina colada is champagne. cheesy
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by logica(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:

If you prefer being a fagg0t. Apparently you a woman.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

you should have done the 1-13 - it's cheaper!
very nice show - i dunno why any nigerian would rubbish the show. it's nothing like the desperate housewives or new jersey housewives rubbish we see. this is some mad ass drama. my best character is the uju wannabe babe - the one who thought pina colada is champagne. cheesy

I didn't see the 1-13 icon until u mentioned it, no shakes sha, buy as two blocks is only a few pennies dearer.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:
I didn't see the 1-13 icon until u mentioned it, no shakes sha, buy as two blocks is only a few pennies dearer.

yeah - you can buy in 2 blocks (1-6) and (7-13)
i bet you like the aggressive landlady already. grin cheesy
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by yme1(f): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
I am definitely gonna rent and watch this
Love the concept
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
logica: If you prefer being a fagg0t. Apparently you a woman.

Before nko? grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Naijababe & sis kill: since u guys hv bought it, what's the point of me buying it eh? Watch and pass my side abeg. grin I'll like to see if it's worth spending my money on. Ep 1 & 2 tongue
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz: Naijababe & sis kill: since u guys hv bought it, what's the point of me buying it eh? Watch and pass my side abeg. grin I'll like to see if it's worth spending my money on. Ep 1 & 2 tongue

cheapskates!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by brilapluz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
hmm....

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent"