Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30424 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by qwester: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lekki Wives, written, produced, and directed by Blessing Egbe is a drama series following the lives and conditions of five women living, visiting and working in highbrow Lekki axis of Lagos. The women will portray very significant and shocking issues trending in some parts of the axis and will bring to fore the very many troubles of some of its residence which is presented as the norm and has become a supposedly amiable trend.

It's an in-dept look at the crazy things that some married men and women get up to in Lagos. A lot of dirty secrets are revealed in this drama series. It's different. It's real life. It's authentic. Here's the Synopsis:

They move up the ladder in leaps and put the meal on the table. They hop on and off countless beds and enjoy the upside of being trophy wives...

They experience the price of change and must now find ways of dealing with the outcome.

It features Adaora Ukoh, Katherin Obiang, Chinonso Young, Kiki Omeili and Keira Hewatch
making of the movie coming soon only on backstage360..com

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Enoquin(f): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
*clears throat, closes eyes and backs out of thread*

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
this is the best nigerian tv show ever.....
the houses, cinematography and the picture/audio quality are top drawer. saw all the 13 episodes and it's fantastic. i like the concept of also using new acts unlike the old n tired actresses we are used to.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
I'm digging the low cuts.

Are they twins?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Regiblinkz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na 2 watch am be that oo
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Welder(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
I like the concept as well.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by dokunbam(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin let us see what they are up to behind their husband. A must watch for lekki husbands

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
dokunbam: grin grin grin grin let us see what they are up to behind their husband. A must watch for lekki husbands

it's the nigerian version of "sex and the city". if this is what is going on in lekki then i am moving back to naija before valentine's day. the babes are super-class cheats!

http://muvi.es/w3096/103611

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by outrage: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wana be!
Basketball wives is unmatchable!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by otumfour(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Enoquin: *clears throat, closes eyes and backs out of thread*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a powerful outbacking grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by 2legit2qwt: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why can't they be original for once?? At least emulate the good things if at all you must do it.. copy copy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by neksummi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
We're waiting.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by mcevans1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
I hope d movie is interesting?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
I hope the production quality is going to be great. Not the crappy sitcome Nigerian producers are used to.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Parnassuss(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

it's the nigerian version of "sex and the city". if this is what is going on in lekki then i am moving back to naija before valentine's day. the babes are super-class cheats!

http://muvi.es/w3096/103611

its the Nigerian version of Real House Wives...scripted reality tv

Plus it is going to be crap. If you put garbage in a processor all that comes out will be processed garbage.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by brosiye99(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
katherine edoho is now katherin obiang. she has reverted to her maiden name after the wahala with frank millionaire. her low cut is rocking tho.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Chinwem(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Interesting...Real housewives of Lekki.
Sounds like fun, hope they keep it 'real'......none of that fake stuff
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Jazzgreen(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
This woman's husband hadbeen slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day,when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you werethere to support me, when my business failed, you were there, when I got shot, you were by my side,when we lost the house, you stayed right here, when my health started failing, you were still by myside. You know what?"
"What dear," she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're bad luck." he said.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by gohamburg(f): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
I like this...hope it adds a little spice to d lives of married babes hmmmm smiley...am definitely gonna see it.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by hrmkz: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
where are thy husband(s)....
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Parnassuss:

Plus it is going to be crap. If you put garbage in a processor all that comes out will be processed garbage.

it's not a reality show - everything here was acted and it's quite good.
i have seen the complete series and it's very very good. you would be impressed - it's just a story of 5 housewives in lekki and their philandering ways. don't knock it till you actually see it.

watch the trailer here....

https://distrify.com/films/4570-lekki-wives-trailer?utm_source=Distrify&utm_medium=video-player&utm_campaign=distrify#distrify-player-3096
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by armyofone(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Parnassuss:

Trust naija things now, the show go soon get K-leg.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by slimming: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
on which station is it showing
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
armyofone:

Trust naija things now, the show go soon get K-leg.

the show is already finished - how e go get k-leg?
na you wan give the show rickets? grin cheesy nigerians cannot even trust their own production. if na prison break now, una go dey dance azonto!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by geeez: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Didn't the producer check out GRA Women by Peace Fibresima? A me-too production
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
slimming: on which station is it showing

rent it and watch online - N500 per episode or N5000 for the whole series!
i doubt it would be aired on tv.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by grafikii: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
This got me, and #wtf
Jazzgreen: This woman's husband hadbeen slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day,when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you werethere to support me, when my business failed, you were there, when I got shot, you were by my side,when we lost the house, you stayed right here, when my health started failing, you were still by myside. You know what?"
"What dear," she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I think you're bad luck." he said.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by bluejeff(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
qwester: Katherin Obiang
Who else noticed this angry Anyway, she can contact me and bear my name instead grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by skydeep(f): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hmmm. Interesting. Lekki wives? I must watch this drama grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Are the trying to copy the housewives of New Jersey? I've always though that was a reality show and not a soap opera?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by pyyxxaro: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
EVERY WERE U GO , ALL U SEE IS LAP n BOOBI !! MTTSSHHEEWWW undecided cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.