Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30425 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by kedukc(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:
if you are going to accuse anyone of copying - then stop speaking or writing in english. rip off your t-shirt/jeans and cover yourself up with cocoa leaves. only then can i salute you as mr. original. don't forget to vacate your flat for a mud house too while you are at it!

I hear died of laugh.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
May be interesting but it's not an original idea. Sounds like Nigeria's knock-off version of America "Next top Model", or "idol" to me...No offense to anyone but I'm not interested undecided

...AND BECAUSE YOU LIKE AND I DON'T, DOESNT MEAN YOU MUST INSULT OOO! TO WATCH NA BY FORCE
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
lifesabeach: May be interesting but it's not an original idea. Sounds like Nigeria's knock-off version of America's"Next top Model", or "idol" to me...No offense to anyone but I'm not interested undecided

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by claremont(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Unattractive ladies.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
claremont: Unattractive ladies.
Your gf/wife fine reach them?! Mtcheeew, don't bother replying my post with your lies unless u HV pictures to prove me wrong!

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

cheapskates!
cheaperskates!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
lifesabeach: May be interesting but it's not an original idea. Sounds like Nigeria's knock-off version of America "Next top Model", or "idol" to me...No offense to anyone but I'm not interested undecided
Now, this is hilarious. Don't you know the difference between a reality show competition and a soap opera?

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Now, this is hilarious. Don't you know the difference between a reality show competition and a soap opera?

very hilarious!
nigerians make me laugh - i swear. how can anyone utter such statement in this day and age?

Shollypopz:
cheaperskates!

see you - you cannot buy a show of $0.99 per episode?

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
lifesabeach: May be interesting but it's not an original idea. Sounds like Nigeria's knock-off version of America "Next top Model", or "idol" to me...No offense to anyone but I'm not interested undecided

Uhn!!! Make i borrow coogar gif

coogar:

Ep4 on now. Those girls haff kee me with laff o, but that Lovette geh na something sha! She's my favourite, the geh no just send anybody

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:

Uhn!!! Make i borrow coogar gif

Ep4 on now. Those girls haff kee me with laff o, but that Lovette geh na something sha! She's my favourite, the geh no just send anybody

person wey don chop landlady slap - what do you expect from her?
she's a case! if every woman is like her the world would have ended.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

person wey don chop landlady slap - what do you expect from her?
she's a case! if every woman is like her the world would have ended.

Lucky for landlady that she slapped her when she (Lovette)was still fresh in the game grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:
Lucky for landlady that she slapped her when she (Lovette)was still fresh in the game grin

uju is my favourite - babe can lieeeeee!
she even moved her struggling hubby into an apartment in lekki just to belong. hell, she even claimed one can wash and set the brazilian weave. grin cheesy grin i have never seen anyone faker than her crusty arsë!

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by heisenberg33: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2013

Is there anything you are doing now as part of your life that is an original idea?? The church you are going to, did your fore fathers ever go to church??The school you have attended or are attending did your fore fathers do that?? Therefore you have lost all it takes to seek something original. Your whole life as it stands now isn't original, everything you do or have was borrowed from the white mans culture, so what difference will this one make?......Some of you just like criticizing without actually trying to see if something is true, or in this case interesting like the poster said.........And let us assume it was copied, cant something copied be better than the original?who says they cant act it better than the American actors they copied from??Most known discoveries in science today are improvements from previous discoveries, so it isn't bad to copy and improve on something.............If you want to be original, then throw away your phone, stop using the internet, start telling your kids moon light stories in place of going to school, and revert to hunting and farming, only then would you be justified in looking for original things.

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by occam(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
the preview and... it's 2 quick slaps, a lesbian scene (well I saw two women under the sheet), the usual shouting... but why is slapping so common in Naija movies?

BTW, na so Lekki clean reach? Fashola must be working o

Just a buck per episode, so I'll take a dive later

lekki Wives? A different title will provide better context for non Nigerian audience. What is Lekki? a town, street?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
@heisenberg33: WTH!!! It's not even that serious
coogar:

see you - you cannot buy a show of $0.99 per episode?
I can, but I'm a strong believer in recycling
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz: @heisenberg33: WTH!!! It's not even that serious

really? you believe in recycling?
i hope you won't be recycling your boyfriend/husband.....

occam:
lekki Wives? A different title will provide better context for non Nigerian audience. What is Lekki? a town, street?

who does not know what lekki is?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by occam(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

really? you believe in recycling?
i hope you won't be recycling your boyfriend/husband.....

who does not know what lekki is?

Non Nigerians. abi na for loacl audience only?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
occam:
Non Nigerians. abi na for loacl audience only?

if you don't know lekki then you shouldn't know nigeria....
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

uju is my favourite - babe can lieeeeee!
she even moved her struggling hubby into an apartment in lekki just to belong. hell, she even claimed one can wash and set the brazilian weave. grin cheesy grin i have never seen anyone faker than her crusty arsë!

6/10 of nigerian babes under 30 are Ujus, I don see them tire. One of my hubby's friends call them 'it's a lie' babes on account of them saying it's a lie every 5 mins. No sane man or should should jam that Lovette grin

Shollypopz: @heisenberg33: WTH!!! It's not even that serious

Hot Ijebu woman! Abeg go pay jo
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Ladyjummy: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
It's a good idea but let's watch one or two scene then we will be able to summarize d end
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:
Hot Ijebu woman! Abeg go pay jo

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^ it's not that funny hater! undecided

@naijababe: if y'all make me pay and it's not as good as both of u are making it sound, there's going to be war on this thread
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^ it's not that funny hater! undecided

@naijababe: if y'all make me pay and it's not as good as y'all are making it sound, there's going to be war on this thread

shollypopz, don't spend your school fees - i won't be held responsible for that. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^ it's not that funny hater! undecided

@naijababe: if y'all make me pay and it's not as good as both of u are making it sound, there's going to be war on this thread

Shio!!! All these noise over common fai dalas! Oga o !!!

But just so you know, the show sweet pass sugar!!! The most fantastic part has to be the dialogue, no fake accents and sheesh!!! As soon as Uju opens her mouth, I am cracking up big time.

@ Coogar, the scene where she called Miranda gorimapa was priceless, that babe is beyond redemption grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:

It took me quite some time to understand what u meant by "fai dalas", very funny

I thought coogar said it's a dollar for an episode, it's like y'all want me to make more noise. $5 is too much ooooo

.....lol, I thought it's obvious I'm joking
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijababe:

sholly is a student! students are always broke

But just so you know, the show sweet pass sugar!!! The most fantastic part has to be the dialogue, no fake accents and sheesh!!! As soon as Uju opens her mouth, I am cracking up big time.

uju is the razzest - she reminds me of rita(koko mansion)...she's so hilarious. when her phone rang the first time she met the other women was funny. the ringtone of her phone is hilarious!

@ Coogar, the scene where she called Miranda gorimapa was priceless, that babe is beyond redemption grin grin grin

miranda is too full of herself.....she doesn't have hair and she claims to know all the types of weave in the world. that claim is suspicious......i like the fat chief too and the chic that was arranged for otunba....the show is too good!

Shollypopz:
It took me quite some time to understand what u meant by "fai dalas", very funny

I thought coogar said it's a dollar for an episode, it's like y'all want me to make more noise. $5 is too much ooooo

it's cheaper when you buy in bundles.....if you buy per episode then it's $0.99. if you can tell me your real age, i will buy for you as a belated christmas present!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na Fai dalas for 6 Eps grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Shollypopz:

You male now? shocked
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ewooo!!!! So these women all have secrets and I thought it was only me! And they call themselves Lekki Wives, me I call them Akpuruka butterflies..............

That's for you o Shollypops, how can anyone say that and you won't laugh till your insides ache?!

I spoke too soon Coogar, Uju is my favourite! Lovette is enemy numero uno, she is the devil shocked
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Legit1:

You male now? shocked
I've always been a member of the supposed higher gender

coogar:

it's cheaper when you buy in bundles.....if you buy per episode then it's $0.99. if you can tell me your real age, i will buy for you as a belated christmas present!
My real age or my real age + a few years?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2013
@ naijababe,
lovette needs love

Shollypopz:
My real age or my real age + a few years?

your real age.....
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2013
@Shollypopz
I've always been a member of the supposed higher gender

Come again? undecided

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent"