Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Police College Is Better Than Yours By Rudolph Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Police College Is Better Than Yours By Rudolph Okonkwo (604 Views)

How To Turn Jonathan Into Lee Kuan Yew Of Nigeria By Rudolph Ogoo Okonkwo / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja / Thanksgiving: Why I Am Thankful By Rudolph Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Police College Is Better Than Yours By Rudolph Okonkwo by lagosapple: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2013
"Over the years, Nigerians have been reduced to a mere greedy bunch. For us, the only games in town are; whose property is bigger; whose vanity is superior, whose grandeur is larger. The measure of success has been reduced to some silly mantras: My bank accounts are larger than yours; my hummer is bigger than yours; my kids are in more elite universities abroad than yours; my pastor’s temple is larger than yours; my convoy is longer than yours. This greed breeds corruption and the corruption in turn feeds the greed. And the vicious cycle continues. Self-aggrandizement has become a substitute for self-actualization." Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

http://saharareporters.com/column/my-police-college-better-yours-rudolf-ogoo-okonkwo
Re: My Police College Is Better Than Yours By Rudolph Okonkwo by redsun(m): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmm! It is true,success means how much one is able to steal and accumulate in Nigeria,not how how much one is able to sacrifice and contribute to uplift the community. The more wayward people are in Nigeria,the more honoured they tend to be,i.e,the polticians and the clergies.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Has Gone To The Fraudsters!!!! / Police Pension Board Boss Get N750,000.00 Fine Or 2-yrs Jail / Keshi Resigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.