Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 - Sports (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 (87853 Views)

Burkina Faso Vs Togo - AFCON 2013 (1 - 0) On February 3rd 2013 / South Africa Vs Mali - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 3) On Penalties On 2nd February 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by achi4u(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
dem b heidiot
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by nuorlah: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
People keep saying LUCK without realising that is where GOD comes in. It isn't about how well you can play but about if He says you can win.

He is Ar Rahman,Ar Raheem-the entirely merciful,the especially merciful.

Oba ajoke aye, Oba Asake orun.

Up SuPer EaGles nonetheless!!
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by phreakabit(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nasige: Na wa o,y is evrytin not working for nigeria.

[size=18pt]The players gave their ALL! Both sides deserved a point to be honest, as it was end to end stuff for 90 mins. But the truth is our coach is an absolute Zilch technically! Even though I saw we deserved a point each,I STILL THINK WE SHOULD/COULD HAVE WON![/size]
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Rhydem: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ayoko007: . Nigerian players actualy played Good football,luck was just far from them.

U watched highlights of Nigeria 1994 shebi?!

As this team did not play well at all! Continous Mike long ball.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by boron10(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
You can't rely on luck if you fail to do your home-work. Teams like Barca don't depend on luck but teams that play against them may depend on luck because of the level that Barca is in. Nigeria cannot be relying on luck against a team like Zambia and Burkina faso. I don't see anything special about these teams. if we can be talking of luck here then i wonder if it's miracle we'll be expecting when we play Brazil, Spain, Italy or Germany.
This is a very ridiculous assertion. Have you forgotten 2009 champions league semi final game against chelsea when they had to win by sheer luck and favour from the ref?
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by phreakabit(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Rhydem:

U watched highlights of Nigeria 1994 shebi?!

As this team did not play well at all! Continous Mike long ball.

[size=18pt]What do you expect when your coach plays 3 midfielders against 5 midfielders, and still asks one of his 3 midfielders being Nosa to play upfront with the attackers and wingers?![/size]
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Rhydem: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
boron10:
This is a very ridiculous assertion. Have you forgotten 2009 champions league semi final game against chelsea when they had to win by sheer luck and favour from the ref?

You're stupid for such a stupid comment, the team that was pressuring Chelsea, until their final kick of the game.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
xynerise: My wife has switched off the T.v. grin. She is scared grin
so you are married and you alwez send me pm to toast me,thank God I no gree u
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by hehehedotcom(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
i blame GEJ for super eagles not winning this match rite now
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Daporeals(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
nice one ethiopia jare
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Daporeals(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
nice one ethiopia jare
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Dee60: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria got a penalty which was played wide, and no one blamed the referee for awarding that penalty. Later on, Zambia got a penalty which was SO BEAUTIFULLY converted and the whole nation wants the head of the referee! The morale is, you have 90 minutes to win convincingly, otherwise, you could blame yourself afterward. Lets look to the next game which is now a MUST WIN for Eagles (no super!). I like what Keshi said. No team is small, and every game must be taken seriously.

Nigeria is wobbling at everything. As it is with our democracy, so it is with our judiciary, our economy and our sports. We need a national rebirth. O God,save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Rhydem: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Anyway enough of this rubbish Naija ball.

[size=18pt]See fine Zambian Babes[/size]
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Olexkid16(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Naija to dey Bleep up o.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by babyboy3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Where is ROSSIKE?

From the Nation of Islam
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by dagr8(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
IYA NGBALI: so you are married and you alwez send me pm to toast me,thank God I no gree u
hahahahahahaahaah...aseri ti tu
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Dee60: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

I have a word of advice for you, according by Idi Amin Dada of Uganda, he said that the best way to silence a biased referee in the boxing ring is to win your opponent by a Technical Knockout, remember that before Idi Amin became a soldier he was the Ugandan and Common Wealth Heavy weight boxing champion. This his wise rule goes to every sports and entire life struggles. Nigeria supposed to beat their opponents beyond refereeā€™s control by scoring as many goals they can, I personally see Nigeria national team as a bad workman who always quarrels with his tools. The decay in the Nigeria systems/sectors is a true reflection of what we are witnessing today.

I am very happy that sports is a success we witness physically and not documentarily. Our economy is only growing faster in the pages of newspapers, and the eyes of our Western economical colonial masters but the impacts are never seen or felt by the people. You can never market a well and best polished bad commodity, no matter how smart you might think you are. Nigerians were celebrating and living on the past glories while other countries in Africa were busy building and preparing for their futures. We have to adopt tailors system in Nigeria, by cutting the material before sewing. Many things have to be crushed before we can reconstruct them. You can never build a new house on top of an old building. Till then expect more HBP and disgrace from every tournament.

Olympic has come and gone, our woeful performance has been forgotten, every focus is on the football till next two weeks to the next Olympic then we shall start our fire brigade preparation again, our female football is dead too, the recent performances of all our female football teams has been put aside, while waiting for another disgrace and disasters in their next outings, then we shall lament again and wait for another lamentation because it is our national trade mark nowadays. Crying and weeping over a situation we can collectively handle and make a change.

As we have not done anything to change our situation, we have to accept our present predicaments with good faith. Referees are not our problems but we the Nigerians .

You are spot on on the comments. The Western governments, wanting our crude, continue to praise us, and talk about how well we are doing. Its all diplomatic talk. Behind us, they are talking about how stupidly we behave!

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by mikeywise(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Rhydem:

You're stupid for such a stupid comment, the team that was pressuring Chelsea, until their final kick of the game.
If its 2009 UCL btw Chelsea and Barca at Stamford Bridge, den u didn't watch de game.
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by HoneyPrincess(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
I tell una b4 we r coming home
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by boron10(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Rhydem:

Obviously you're suffering from grade A amnesia. How old were you when the match was played? Have you forgotten the clear chances chelsea wasted? Including the glaring penalty they were denied.

I'm very sure you watched it, just that your ineffective brain could not decode the side that was putting on the blue jersy.

Learn to think before quoting me eediot.

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by otumfour(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
hollandis:

Are you not a fo.oolllll .Two assist only? is that supposed to be an achievement .Stuopid biased muth'er f'ucker

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see as the girl dey murder the dude sambos994 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by RedReact: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01:

I wish God can just filter this country, erase people that can't think with their God given brains. they hardly think, most Nigerians think with 0.01% of their brains.
My brother, the word 'cursed' is too harsh. Please stop using it cos of its denigrate nature. Funny enough, Nigerians are too hard to be please. The team played well today, but the coach"s tactical error in bringing in forwards instead of fortifying the not-so-existing midfield. Above all, the ref gave a wrong penalty against our team. Despite the fact that our team have been lacklustre for some years now, people have been supporting the team and still hopeful. We all want to see the glorious days of SE back, when the mention of SE will send shiver down the spine of opponents. Our hope for the glorious days to come is what is breeding this impatience in us. Let's learn to accommodate others' shortcomings. Peace!!!
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by babyboy3(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]What do you expect when your coach plays 3 midfielders against 5 midfielders, and still asks one of his 3 midfielders being Nosa to play upfront with the attackers and wingers?![/size]

I have said it before Stephen Keshi cannot manage a beer Parlour let alone a football team
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Rhydem: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
boron10:
Obviously you're suffering from grade A amnesia. How old were you when the match was played? Have you forgotten the clear chances chelsea wasted? Including the glaring penalty they were denied.

I'm very sure you watched it, just that your ineffective brain could not decode the side that was putting on the blue jersy.

Learn to think before quoting me eediot.

You should change your name from boron to moro.n

1 Like

Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Anybody wey say Eagles no knack correct ball, come collect visa go SA replace them now.

Those guys played their hearts out, they were the better men, but again the ref (CAF) didn't favor us,

You know it's only Naija that refused to pay viewing rights, so this CAF vendetta against us is understandable.

Keshi for para for them troway one or two chairs, flip the table, destroy one camera, arrange boys make dem teach those refs how not to phuck us up.

Anyways, if we crash out, we crash knowing we played a good game (and we crash with defending champions grin)
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by Rhydem: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
safarigirl: Anybody wey say Eagles no knack correct ball, come collect visa go SA replace them now.

Those guys played their hearts out, they were the better men, but again the ref (CAF) didn't favor us,

You know it's only Naija that refused to pay viewing rights, so this CAF vendetta against us is understandable.

Keshi for para for them troway one or two chairs, flip the table, destroy one camera, arrange boys make dem teach those refs how not to phuck us up.

Anyways, if we crash out, we crash knowing we played a good game (and we crash with defending champions grin)

So you were happy with this team?
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by tonym1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
THE NIGERIA TEAM ARE CRAP AND WHEN THEY LOSE, BLAME IT ON SOMEONE.

IT'S UNBELIEVABLY WHEN NIGERIA CANNOT BEAT ZAMBIA OR BURKINA FASO, SO WHO CAN THEY BEAT.

ALL THE EXPECTATIONS ARE BUILT UP AND THEY DON'T DELIVER, POOR PERFORMANCE AFTER ANOTHER.

MAJORITY OF THEM ARE OVER RATED PLAYERS, FIRED THE WHOLE COACHING STAFF AND BAN NIGERIAN FOOTBALL UNTIL WE CAN PRODUCE A TEAM THAT PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL
grin
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by femi4: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Don't mind him, he's trying to take the title this year has the worst MOD
Re: Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 by searay(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't know if I'm alone if I say that the Zambians didn't deserve that penalty. The guy was not in the 18M box.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.