Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin (17367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by harlos: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Crazy people do crazy things.. This is super crazy
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by timbros(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na wao. How i go wear another man meat for my finger Mmbanu!

Damn I missed 1st page by whiskers! cry
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by joecooper(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
People don craze finish o!
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by kalufelix(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
~
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by kalufelix(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
--
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by otajipopo: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
I dey laugh if dem steal the ring, He go do am like film when the person go comot the flesh and sell of the ring.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by 5much(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dis is absurd. Gosh.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by eazysally: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
If oyibo man dey craze him craze na national craze
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by misslaw(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
luks urrghhhhh
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by stolenstone: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
waffi boys nefa catch am with that ring be say dem neva move am! Them go amputate both the ring finger and the ring join. The guy neva experience moving things be that. You think say e end by covering the ring with ur skin??
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by nikkyshyne(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rubbish. *puke*
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by nitoriomo: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Some naija ppl are dumb this ring is a forget me not ring do u think who ever he gives that ring to will ever forget him or anyone that comes across that ring and the sort of effort put into the forget me not ring. That is one, wot happed to thinking outside the box even if u don't like the ring commend the designer for be really creative and its only one person that has done that so far.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na una own una de talk, soon someone crazier than him will purchase this ring and he'll be smiling to the bank.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by tellwisdom: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who is shushi?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by sambos994(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Outside the box my yansh!!! Why would I wear another person's flesh on my finger? That's just plain gross.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
and who is he
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by lifesabeach: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sooooo Gross!! Our people usually try to avoid making bad news until they get caught of course,and cannot hide, but white people do EVERYTHING to make sure they ARE news! I don't get it!!
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by uceee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
OMG this is terribly gross. How did he conceive this idea? Did nobody tell him how absurd it is before he went ahead with it? What is the world turning into?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by donlyone(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Cliford Orgi designer, Only God knows what this man does in secret. He could easily be a SERIAL KILLER

1 Like

Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Kairoseki77: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pstsmith: white men are the smartest and the most stupid

Self hating much?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by mployer(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Great idea for ma wedding ring
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Uniquexty(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Not like the ring is pretty.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Rocktation(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
What still pains me is the fact that he's not a socialite like Donna Karan or the owner of Versace...neither is he Obama nor Gandhi. So why again would anyone ordinarily want to wear his flesh?
Hunting down the kumodo dragon for its flesh, or using an anaconda's skin could have still been thinking out of the box, so why this?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by blackbeau1(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ewww.nightmarish.I'd rather tie a piece of string around my finger
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
wont the skin decompose ?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by sexyboocalher(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
[b][/b]
gboss4sure: Please why did I watch this video
2 much money I guess! undecided
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by hycebee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
adaobi123: wont the skin decompose ?
Gbam. You just spoke my mind. What will happen when the skin starts decomposing? Still very silly and outright gross.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
dick hardener: ABSURDITY JUST TOOK A NEW TWIST

I agree. This is quite absurd.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
hycebee:
Gbam. You just spoke my mind. What will happen when the skin starts decomposing? Still very silly and outright gross.
useless idea
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by mrbyron(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Morbid fashion shocked!
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by yomtolly(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Builder: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pstsmith: white men are the smartest and the most stupid

Just when u thought u have seen the weirdest thing, then u read the most ignorant thing ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Sad! Nairalander, AlexReports, Buries Father In Pains (photos) / Funeral Vs Wedding: Which Is More Expensive?? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.