Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway (17567 Views)

2face Idibia Spends Quality Time With His Kids Dancing & Riding On A Hoverboard / Google Billionaire Seen Riding The Subway / Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by jakaiso(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
eledalo: [size=15pt]Even imagine - when Azadus was shown here talking with an okada man, was he not insulted beyond human reasoning? Now people suddenly want humility![/size]

God bless you brother!
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Exponental(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
May be there was traffic n he needed 2 transact a business.
A nigerian will nt try dat cos he doesnt av a clear mind.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigerian environment lacks security that can guarantee the safety of these so called rich men. Also, the fear of mobbing by the public is another factor and that may not happen in advanced country. Imagine what will happen if Dangote trek along Broad street in Lagos
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Kennedyiheme: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
If Wizkid Climb Bike Nau.una Go Sey E Don Broke...naija Pple Een, Una Get Two Mouth...

1 Like

Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by obi2012: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
if you own a helicopter with a landing pad on your roof, yes it is like okada that you can hop on anytime.. donald trump takes his helicopter almost everyday wink
Sisi_Kill:
Lmfao! Yes now because Helicopters and Airplanes are like Okada where you can just hop on anytime you want because you wanno avoid toll & Traffic.

Rotflmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Olumidzti(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
FYsol: I once worked with Jimoh Ibrahim. You cannot stand on the staircase while he is passing being a staff. You must disappear back to where you are coming from he is like a demi god. Can someone like that ever share a cab with another person not to talk of public transit.meanwhile sergey will buy 10 of Dangote and collect change
just for the record, to buy ten of dangote, you'll need $112bn according to the last forbes ranking. Even the richest man in the world doesn't have that. Dangote is not as poor as you're making it out.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Abyjah: Mr Brin sure knows how to pull a simple but effective publicity stunt. He's def'nly doing good at marketing the Google Smart Goggle.

Exactly and some folks cant even see beyond . . ."oh the white boy is so simple"

Wake up guys, this is some real business sh!t going down. Google had to be creative since they couldnt have adopted either Apple or Samsung's glitz and glam launch style.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
victorian: That's one aspect of white man's mentality , I love... Simplicity.. That's what keeps me going in life.

Keeps you going? What do you have?
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by linearity: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
obi2012: there guy has helicopters and two boeing 747's.. i dont think he was riding the subway to avoid toll or traffic... he could have easily hopped in one of his helicopters.. grin

Yea right! he will hop on his helicopter or boeing 747 from his office say in SOHO to the Bronx for a meeting, park it in the corner and hop on it again to Tribeca to meet a client for another meeting, before hopping on it finally back to the office or back home.....Lagos is not as dense as NYC, but I do not hear of Mike Adenuga, even if he wants to...hopping on an helicopter from Marina to Ikoyi for a business meeting....It is not just practical.

The most practical thing to do is to either land in the airport or a closer airport-hanger and hit the traffic with your car....while you are doing all that, the guy on the train have reached his/her destination and will be able to fit in a day, more business assignments that requires in person consultations than you.

Another thing is that, some of these guys are "earth friendly" or want to pass themselves out as such in order to meet certain public image or to aid their business enterprise and the less carbon footprint they leave behind in their trails, the better it is for them.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Herdeoye(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Keeps you going? What do you have?

Please dnt let him answer that question
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by slex(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
of course its not all of them that do this but you have to admit the white man is more humble than black man
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
eledalo: [size=15pt]Even imagine - when Azadus was shown here talking with an okada man, was he not insulted beyond human reasoning? Now people suddenly want humility![/size]

seriously, even when I came to Nigeria and stayed for a long time, some people were mocking, thinking I have been deported and hiding it from the public.

I pity these generation, its like being poor is a crime in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by ifebosco: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

You dey talk as of you are holy....No black man can do that. We blacks like yo bragg alot especially if we got little change.

not all blacks, we still have simple people in our comunities
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Kennedyiheme: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na Una No
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by nuorlah: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Many of you are concerned about the simplicity. I care more about the project.

When these things were in movies you'd think na just movie things which means we will soon have the non screen projections.

O ga o. The world is developing while some stay here all day claiming to be what they are not. Fake intellectuals.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by tonididdy(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2013
uzeba: Barrack obama dey call me for advice!!
naa wash
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by tpia5: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2013
how do these glasses work?
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Jarus(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2013
Yet, some folks and colleagues will make one feel ridiculous for entering public transport (all because one works in an O&G company). Me I no too send sha, I dey enter danfo.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by caesaraba(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2013

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Especially in the east and south south.

And in another area, besides the risk of kidnapping,women will be falling over themselves trying to have his babies grin grin grin
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by SisiKill1: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2013
obi2012: if you own a helicopter with a landing pad on your roof, yes it is like okada that you can hop on anytime.. donald trump takes his helicopter almost everyday wink
Of course. ...because you can carry your halipad with you every where you go so you don't have to worry your pretty little rich head about whether those places are equipped with halipads.

And if the halipads are too cumbersome to carry around, you can just tell people to clear their parking lots for you....if they ask why, you simply tell 'em you wanno land your traffic and toll avoiding plane. Oh and that you are rich too.

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Godogwu: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2013
Cold faya: Dats d white mentality 4 u;simplicity. Don't expect such from a Nigerian of such timber, wood, plastic, metal n calibre. Well its a choice sha so no biggie.

You probably know every Nigerian too well
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Godogwu: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2013
FYsol: I once worked with Jimoh Ibrahim. You cannot stand on the staircase while he is passing being a staff. You must disappear back to where you are coming from he is like a demi god. Can someone like that ever share a cab with another person not to talk of public transit.meanwhile sergey will buy 10 of Dangote and collect change

Oh please
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by obi2012: 3:05am On Jan 26, 2013
of course, a lot of buildings in nyc are equipped with a HELIPAD.. a billionaire is not riding on the subway to avoid toll or traffic o
lipsrsealed
Sisi_Kill:
Of course. ...because you can carry your halipad with you every where you go so you don't have to worry your pretty little rich head about whether those places are equipped with halipads.

And if the halipads are too cumbersome to carry around, you can just tell people to clear their parking lots for you....if they ask why, you simply tell 'em you wanno land your traffic and toll avoiding plane. Oh and that you are rich too.

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Originalsly: 4:11am On Jan 26, 2013
seedord247:

Show me any black man in america that worth millions $$ without 300 men...

Brb.... tongue
Bill Cosby ... lived on a block and be on the street going to buy newspapers or whatever like any other person.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Originalsly: 4:18am On Jan 26, 2013
obi2012: of course, a lot of building in nyc are equipped with a HELIPAD.. a billionaire is not riding on the subway to avoid toll or traffic o
lipsrsealed
The Mayor of New York City...Mike Bloomberg...is a billionaire and he uses the subway to get to work at least three rimes a week.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Originalsly: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2013
I think this is a publicity stunt.Mr Google is not a subway guy and would need a guide. On using subway...it is the fastest means of transport within the city during weekdays.Help me understand how because one rich guy gets on the subway for maybe the only time in his life people conclude that White people are humble? Do they know about Donald Trump?...Mr Arrogance?
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by okemmadu(m): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2013
smiley dont get the google guy wrong. he,s out there advertising the new google product. i mean the specs thing. he wants people to see him wearing the google spec and talk about it. thats why it being publicised. get ready to buy the specs. ithink i like his method of adverts
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by obi2012: 5:08am On Jan 26, 2013
he is the mayor of new york.. he does it to show the subways are reliable not because he is doing it because he doesnt want to pay tolls.. He is worth $22 billion..

Originalsly: The Mayor of New York City...Mike Bloomberg...is a billionaire and he uses the subway to get to work at least three rimes a week.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by makizee(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Phinity318: yea so tru....d day a professsor treked frm his home to lasu it was pulished in the news papeer as a surprising thing.
lmao...africans wn't kill person abeg wid our primitive mentality

Perhaps, it is you and the Africans you roll with that have primitive mentality..wht is wit u people gloryfying anything u see a white man doing, talk about complex, that he is a billionaire and he chose to ride the subway doesn't mean I have to do the same, besides..the facilities in our respective countries are world apart..abi u expect to see Jim Ovia and his likes inside BRT ni...abegii

1 Like

Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Lovine: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2013
NIGERIANS CLAP FOR YOUR SELVES BECAUSE YOUR MILLIONAIRES CANNOT WALK AMONG MEN.
Re: Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway by Israelpeters(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2013
una never see any thing me i sit next to osama bin landi 4 bus ten years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

182cm Tall Japanese Girl Kumai Yurina / Nationwide Protest: Seyi Law Vow To Continue The Protest / African Group Honours Churchill Olakunle As African Youth & Governance Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.