Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

True Naija Facts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Naija Facts (1283 Views)

18 True Naija Facts. / A True Naija Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Naija Facts by ceda99: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
18 true naija facts
1. No be everybody wey fall
for church get demon inside, some are just
sleepy that's all
2. U acepted HIS engagement
Ring 5yrs ago & till now no wedding date.My
Dear u r not 'Lord of D Rings' Return his
Ring&move on or aRe u a learner?
3. You don't need to always shout to be
known!!
EVEN without advert!! GaRRI STILL sELL pass
indomie
4. Supporting arsenal and super
eagles will kill you faster than bullet. .
5. You have slept with over 10 girls without
protection yet you go to the barbers shop
with your personal clipper. What are you
preventing
6. Arsenal tactic: pass, pass,
pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, lose the ball,
goal kick. Pass, pass, pass, shoot and miss.
And repeat.
7. Don't get excited when a girl
starts calling you Boo!! Boo might be a short
Form for OloriBooruku..
8. If KUKERE were to
be nigeria anthem, as a student will u miss
assembly?
9. Shout Out To All The Guys Dat
Borrows Money Just To Impress their
Girlfriends,Just keep It Up,The Lord Is Ur
Strength
10. 'Boobs And Ass' May Give You
Boys And Money, But Brains And Ambition Will
Give You Respect And Achievements!
11. A man is d bread winner,but a woman
should
at least win d akara,so dey can eat bread and
akara together,man shall not live by bread
alone
12. You boyfriend is on BBM, Twitter,
2go, Baddo, skype, pinshare, sharepin,
pinbook, badoo, Facebook....believe me he is
cheating on you
13. To understand some
people in Nigeria, you have to start watching
animal planet
14.A guy asked u for sex and u
asked, "Do u Love me?". What do u expect him
to say or Are U a LEARNER ?
15. Shout Out to
the guys who will walk 5 rows from their seat
just to hold a fine girl when pastor says "HOLD
UR NEIGHBOUR"
16. If you can't take care of
Her, let Her go.. na love she go chop??
17.Dating all these Azonto Boyz does not
make
You a future mother....SO, Ladies wise up
18. How many girls can say amen to dis
prayer.
May your son be treated the way u treat other
guys...Can I hear A Big Amen?
Re: True Naija Facts by ceda99: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
ceda99:
18 true naija facts 1. No be everybody wey fall for church get demon inside, some are just sleepy that's all 2. U acepted HIS engagement Ring 5yrs ago & till now no wedding date.My Dear u r not 'Lord of D Rings' Return his Ring&move on or aRe u a learner? 3. You don't need to always shout to be known!! EVEN without advert!! GaRRI STILL sELL pass indomie 4. Supporting arsenal and super eagles will kill you faster than bullet. . 5. You have slept with over 10 girls without protection yet you go to the barbers shop with your personal clipper. What are you preventing 6. Arsenal tactic: pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, lose the ball, goal kick. Pass, pass, pass, shoot and miss. And repeat. 7. Don't get excited when a girl starts calling you Boo!! Boo might be a short Form for OloriBooruku.. 8. If KUKERE were to be nigeria anthem, as a student will u miss assembly? 9. Shout Out To All The Guys Dat Borrows Money Just To Impress their Girlfriends,Just keep It Up,The Lord Is Ur Strength 10. 'Boobs And Ass' May Give You Boys And Money, But Brains And Ambition Will Give You Respect And Achievements! 11. A man is d bread winner,but a woman should at least win d akara,so dey can eat bread and akara together,man shall not live by bread alone 12. You boyfriend is on BBM, Twitter, 2go, Baddo, skype, pinshare, sharepin, pinbook, badoo, Facebook....believe me he is cheating on you 13. To understand some people in Nigeria, you have to start watching animal planet 14.A guy asked u for sex and u asked, "Do u Love me?". What do u expect him to say or Are U a LEARNER ? 15. Shout Out to the guys who will walk 5 rows from their seat just to hold a fine girl when pastor says "HOLD UR NEIGHBOUR" 16. If you can't take care of Her, let Her go.. na love she go chop?? 17.Dating all these Azonto Boyz does not make You a future mother....SO, Ladies wise up 18. How many girls can say amen to dis prayer. May your son be treated the way u treat other guys...Can I hear A Big Amen?
okkkk

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Son / One Word For This Guy / GEJ: Checkout Hilarious Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.