Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Aiico Insurance Plc Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview (29108 Views)

NB Plc Interview / Zenith Bank, Nigeria, Plc Interview By Peopleplus Mgt Services / AIICO INSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting B.SC,HND,OND AND SSCE holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Danesikemi(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls house anyone wit ideas of dis coy,got a txt for interview on friday
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by winmat(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
It is an insurance company and is real.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Danesikemi(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► winmat Godbless
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by kreamy28(f): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2013
I got d text also,but I can't remember mi submittin my cv to dem,d question here is wat positions er dey lookin for? Anyone wit d right answer
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by blackfm: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2013
I got the text too but i don't remember applying or which position i applied for...my guess is its a marketing job. Can anyone confirm that please
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by chicago83(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2013
guyz wot do u xpect? na marketing job o.....
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Tajsagay(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
hey guys i jst got a txt from them today. pls what am i to expect? thks

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by CapodeCapouti(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Tajsagay(m): 2:54am On Mar 10, 2013
Capo de Capouti: Itz a marketing job.I work wit them at their Ilupeju branch,which branch invited u?
isolo

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by drealmii: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2013
@Rexmarysweet. Pls do u knw anytin bout law, union and rock ins coy? Is their package better or its d same wit oda ins coy. Got an invite 4 an interview 2mrw n don't wanna waste ma tym goin. Pls reply.

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Tajsagay(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
drealmii: @Rexmarysweet. Pls do u knw anytin bout law, union and rock ins coy? Is their package better or its d same wit oda ins coy. Got an invite 4 an interview 2mrw n don't wanna waste ma tym goin. Pls reply.
insurance marketing job is rubbish jst like @Rexmarysweet said. You can call them and ask what d position is for.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Tajsagay(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.
bros thks for the heads up. Have decided not to go to Aiico 2mao. Pls do u have any job leads in the ff ( customer service rep, sales or biz development) thks
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Achuamaokwa(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.
. Thanks for the in for, my 2go I'd is achuamaokwa
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
To be frank with you all,All Insurance Companies in Nigeria is Commission Based nd are the same.pls its not worth it,not even for a start or for the sake of living the House.Just say no to such Jobs.Most of them will even call you if you ignore the interview.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Mckinso(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
VACANCY IN OIL AND GAS
An oil and gas servicing company with head office in lagos and liaison offices across the country urgently needs suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacant positions;
1. Accountants; Bsc/hnd in accounting, finance and business admin
2. Chemical engineers; Bsc/hnd in chemical/petroleum/mechanical engineering, industrial chemistry and geology
3. Procurement officers; Bsc/hnd in social science/ art
4. Customer care; Bsc/hnd in social science/art
5. Office Assistant; Min OND in business admin, mass com, secretarial studies or relevant discipline
SKILLS
* Ability to work with Microsoft word and excel
* Team work, ability to work under pressure, long working hours, less supervision, innovative
*Engineers and procurement officers must be ready to travel
* Experience is an advantage but not a yardstick for selection as adequate training will be provided
TO APPLY
Send update cv to klincash44@gmail.com stating the position applied for as subject not later than Jan 21st 2014.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by speezyWears: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2013
bro thanx for d info my bbm pin is7c546755 do add me up and thanx a milli wink
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by dayo20002002: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2013
29971D17. Pls add me that is my BB

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Mornah25: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2013
pls add me as well 230dfee2
thanks!

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Mornah25: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mckinso: VACANCY IN OIL AND GAS
An oil and gas servicing company with head office in lagos and liaison offices across the country urgently needs suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacant positions;
2. Chemical engineers; Bsc/hnd in chemical/petroleum/mechanical engineering, industrial chemistry and geology
5. Office Assistant; Min OND in business admin, mass com, secretarial studies or relevant discipline
SKILLS
* Team work, ability to work under pressure, long working hours, less supervision, innovative
* Experience is an advantage but not a yardstick for selection as adequate training will be provided
TO APPLY
Send update cv to klincash44@gmail.com stating the position applied for as subject not later than Jan 8th 2014.

Thanks for the information. I just forward my application. My email is usmandan1245@gmail.com
I hope to be called up for interview.
Regards,
Abubakar Usman I.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by dljbd1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello, I just got an invite for Monday. Please who went for their test? What should I expect? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by blizzers(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Mckinso]VACANCY IN OIL AND GAS
SKILLS
TO APPLY
Send update cv to klincash44@gmail.com stating the position applied for as subject not later than Jan 21st 2014.

Scam rebranded.Be watchful of this post peeps

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by utchay00: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please house who knows whats the pay is like @ AIICO insurance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
please add me on whATASPP FOR JOB OPENINGS 08030624511 THANKS
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
please add me on whATASPP FOR JOB OPENINGS 07054486298 THANKS
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Amustical(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks bro.... My bbm pin is 3328F99D seriously need a good job
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Dexnuel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kindly update me for jobs..My bbm pin: 286E07F8..Thks.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Urxijine(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2015
You are invited for an interview with Mr. Luke Ihekoronye by 7:45am, 27TH July,2015. AIICO PLC,203/205,Oshodi Apapa Expway,Iyan-Isolo b/stp,Lagos. 08037548479.I got this text yesterday
I need ur candid advice,pls

here's my BBM pin : 2B6EECB9 and whatsapp no : 07061337224
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by correctyourself(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2015
please add meHANKS
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Mekzmoney(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Pls I dnt knw if u are still using dis forum...I just saw ur comment and I decided to drop my pin incase u see any job openings in those new papers... 2817A518 or 08063178870 whatsapp..... Studied metallurgical/Materials Engineering... HND and a fresh graduate. Thanks.
Rexmarysweet:
Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.