Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Aiico Insurance Plc Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aiico Insurance Plc Interview (29107 Views)

NB Plc Interview / Zenith Bank, Nigeria, Plc Interview By Peopleplus Mgt Services / AIICO INSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting B.SC,HND,OND AND SSCE holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by ylaa(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
i got same message too. interview date is 16th
which is friday. i dont know how they got my cv
i never applied, just called the number but it was redirected.

Danesikemi:
Pls house anyone wit ideas of dis coy,got a txt for interview on friday
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by motide(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
my whatsapp number is 08060818429
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by pampamafolabi8: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2016
thanks a million, add me up.please on whatsapp....08027717889.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Sunnypar(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
CapodeCapouti:
Itz a marketing job.I work wit them at their Ilupeju branch,which branch invited u?
Good morning. I don't reply private messages.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Shirbrown(f): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.

7b54dfb8
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by rulepax(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
you ve been shortlisted for test/interview at AIICO PLC.09/03/2017 Aiico house ,oba Akran Ikeja. The position that I applied for is Client service executive. please hope is not marketing job.I need ur comment.
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by charleseee(f): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
rulepax:
you ve been shortlisted for test/interview at AIICO PLC.09/03/2017 Aiico house ,oba Akran Ikeja. The position that I applied for is Client service executive. please hope is not marketing job.I need ur comment.
nonsense work
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by damiflex(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sequel to your application you are hereby invited for a written test and interview on the 10th of March 2017. Time : 9am prompt. Venue : AIICO Insurance Plc, AIICO House 203/205 Oshodi-Apapa Exp Way, Iyana-Isolo Bus-stop. Ask for Gbadebo Agency (Fadare Folajimi).

Please, anybody got this msg?
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by hcupid(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
damiflex:
Sequel to your application you are hereby invited for a written test and interview on the 10th of March 2017. Time : 9am prompt. Venue : AIICO Insurance Plc, AIICO House 203/205 Oshodi-Apapa Exp Way, Iyana-Isolo Bus-stop. Ask for Gbadebo Agency (Fadare Folajimi).

Please, anybody got this msg?
yes oo i did get same message but mine is for thurs 9a.m....thou am not going had to reschedule because am out of lagos now
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Onyi29: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is it for Customer service or Marketing. Which of the positions are they calling for.?
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Isirobs: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
rulepax:
...... Didyu actually go
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by xclusiveguy4(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2017
We received your application for the post of ; Company marketing manager.u re invited for an interview on Wednesday 10/5/17 by 8 am @ Aiico office address: 36 industrial avenue ilupeju Lagos.see Mrs.nwike tina(manager).

Got this yesterday and can't remember if I actually applied??

Fellow nairalanders please I need your advice
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by splmosixx(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
How did the interview went?
Cos i am scheduled for tomorrow

xclusiveguy4:
We received your application for the post of ; Company marketing manager.u re invited for an interview on Wednesday 10/5/17 by 8 am @ Aiico office address: 36 industrial avenue ilupeju Lagos.see Mrs.nwike tina(manager).

Fellow nairalanders please I need your advice
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by splmosixx(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
Do yu later went?

quote author=xclusiveguy4 post=56346245]We received your application for the post of ; Company marketing manager.u re invited for an interview on Wednesday 10/5/17 by 8 am @ Aiico office address: 36 industrial avenue ilupeju Lagos.see Mrs.nwike tina(manager).

Fellow nairalanders please I need your advice [/quote]
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by xclusiveguy4(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
splmosixx:
How did the interview went? Cos i am scheduled for tomorrow

I no go o coz I didn't apply
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Adenike15: 10:15am On May 24, 2017
Hello
Has anyone gone for the interview, I also applied for client service executive..i want to know what the role entails and how the interview went.thanks
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Adenike15: 10:18am On May 24, 2017
Hello, did you go for the interview

rulepax:
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by fabulousteejay: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rexmarysweet:
Fellow Nairalanders and Job Seekers. Insurance Marketing Job has no salary attched to it,rather they are based on Commission and an allowance of 15k Monthly.Mind you,you market with your legs and if u have a car,your on your own. But come to think of this,even if Frustration took you to work with an insurance firm.Are you ready to Trek or spend your money on Transportation going round the length,breath and width of the Entire state. Have you ever wondered why Mutual Benefit Assurance and AIICO recruits Month. That's exactly the same pattern in which First City Monument Bank Plc use graduates for a baseless marketing in the name of Direct sales Agent.Where u will be expected to get 2.5Million monthly.This has ruined Many Girls in Ph and has lured guys to Big Bosses who are Homosexuals.God save Nigeria. Pls run for your dear life,if u guys need job openings weekly from Tuesday Guardian,Wednesday Punch and Thurdsday Vanguard Newspapers,I would be of help.Just send your BBM PIN,2go I'd or whatsapp I'd. Pls forget AIICO.
Good hint bro.
My WhatsApp number is 08161395051
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Jire1(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Rexmarysweet:

Please Add me on Whatsapp app
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Adeboladon(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Good morning members,
Got a job interview from AIICO(Marketing and sales).is the pay and condition of service okay?
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Bsure: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by ges2019: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations to those that have gotten the invite to take the test on the AIICO Graduate Trainee Online Assessment
We have the exact concise pack for the 50 minutes test consisting of 20 questions each for verbal, numerical and Abstract reasoning respectively.

We also offer to write for candidates.

Time is running out.

You will be glad you did!

1 Like

Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Certifyjames: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pls can anyone give me full detail about allico insurance the position of the job is client service professional
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Certifyjames: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
I got the interview message few minutes ago and I applied to the job on December 8 2020 and they sent me interview message now for client service professional pls I need more information and how much they paid
Re: Aiico Insurance Plc Interview by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mornah25:
Thanks for the information. I just forward my application. My email is usmandan1245@gmail.com
I hope to be called up for interview.
Regards,
Abubakar Usman I.

Keep sending ur cv to any rubbish u see in d name of application. After u complain u don't know where scammers got ur no from. Does that advert look real to u

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.