Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Your Sleeping Position Says About You (3962 Views)

Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Most of our communication is none verbal right? This goes to say that even while we are asleep, we give off messages about ourselves that we are not even aware of. According to a recent study, your sleeping position tells a lot about your personality traits. Here are  six basic sleeping positions and what they say about you:

The Fetal position:  This is the most common sleeping style obtainable. According to research, 41% of people take this sleeping style. This style involves sleeping in a fetal position,  curled up on your side with your knees drawn up to your mid region.  Sleepers  in this category  tend to be sensitive and shy though they present a tough exterior to the world.

The Solider position: This position involves sleeping on your back with your arms flat on your back. This is an  indication of  a reserved personality  but with high standards and principles.

The Starfish Position:  Lying on your back with arms outstretched  indicates an open personality. This individual prefers to be in the background but they enjoy having a good time with friends.

The Freefall Position:  The face down  position as it is popularly known involves lying flat on one’s stomach  with arms under head . This personality trait shows a gregarious person who might be extremely sensitive and shy of criticism.

The Log Position:  Stretched out on one’s side with arms on the side shows  a social, easy going personality.

The Yearner: This position also lying on the side with arms stretched outward. This  is slightly similar to the log position but different in personality traits from the log position. The yearner is a highly suspicious and critical person.  The yearner is a cynical person

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You by Chokolee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wow!! This looks true though; i see my self waking up to the same position and facing the same direction most mornings, i think temprament also determine the position os sleep...good research i must commend.

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yea...same thing with me. I was so amazed when I read this article

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 20k Weekly With Opera Mini App. / Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.