Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? (18532 Views)

Would U Kick The Ball Boy At Swansea Vs Chelsea Match Like Edin Hazard Did? / Eden Hazard Retracts His Apology To Swansea Ball Boy / Charlie Morgan, The Ball Boy Kicked By Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
justwise: Hazard should have kicked he harder, the ball boy pre-planned his action, i'm not a Chelsea fan and i support Hazard on. this

The silly brat should be taken to the dressing room with no cctv and locked in there with the likes of Joey Barton or El Hadji Diouf.That was stupid,Hazard should,ve stamped on his head.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Can't believe peeps are saying Hazard should have kicked harder. Like seriously?

Ok, if the ball boy had not delayed, Chelsea would have equalised?

Do not let fanaticism becloud your sense of judgement. Time wasting is no justification for a kick, if it that is what he intended. Ok, lets say he actually wanted to kick the ball, not the boy, couldn't he have used his hands to take the ball instead? IMO, he deserves the card.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by reechest: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
harzard kicked d ball bur it waznt intentional....he wanted to kick d ball out from under d boy bur mistakenly kicked d boy's ribz.....i fink both of dem r wrong..Bur JOEY BARTON tinks odawise
BARTON: i think d only wrong Hazard did was not kickin him very well.........
https://mobile.twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/294371985088196608?p=v
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by shadrach77: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
i think both the boy and hazard are both guilty though hazard was the guiltier of the two. As a professional he should have known better. I think the club also has a part to share in the blame cause a 17 year old is too old to be a ballboy and at that age, he is wise enough to know how to play tricks so as to waste time. The ball boys should not be supporters of the team. Ball boys should be neutral and should be changed constantly. We are not hearing anythin again about the ballboy but he deserves the sack as he wasn't professional at all. Ballboys are meant to speedup games by retrieving the ball quickly not delaying the game by holding on to the ball smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by pword: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oahray: Can't believe peeps are saying Hazard should have kicked harder. Like seriously?

No not let fanaticism beloud your sense of judgement. Time wasting is no justification for a kick, if it that is what he intended. Ok, lets say he actually wanted to kick the ball, not the boy, couldn't he have used his hands to take the ball instead? IMO, he deserves the card.

@oahray..guy i dont think u watched the inccident,u said he should ve tried using his hand to collect the ball and not kick,for how long ve hazard tried collecting the ball from his encruchment and he refused letting it go,b4 hazard kick the ball and get it from the other side,and u go and read his tweet for u to really understand that he has pre-arranged it
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by rammy57(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
you all are backing Hazard but if it were to be Luis Suarez am sure you all will be calling 4 his head
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by anitank(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
When I saw that, all I did was laugh my butt out. Twas fu-cking hilarious!!

Can u blame Hazard really?? The ball boy was wasting time so Hazard had to get the ball the hard way cheesy

Not a Chelsea fan tho
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by mithel(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oahray: Can't believe peeps are saying Hazard should have kicked harder. Like seriously?

Do not let fanaticism becloud your sense of judgement. Time wasting is no justification for a kick, if it that is what he intended. Ok, lets say he actually wanted to kick the ball, not the boy, couldn't he have used his hands to take the ball instead? IMO, he deserves the card.

did you see how long he attempted using his hands but the yeye boy wont budge,stoopid ball boy
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Heatblast(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard is an Idi.ot, is that the first case of time wasting ever, do you know how many times I've wished I could enter my tv and kick drogba for his time wasting acts grin angry .I can't imagine being a ball boy for swanse and giving the opponent the ball qucikly.

My point: time wasting is an esentially part of the game even if its ball boy or player(if you don't know how to 'hold ball', you might end up conceeding in the final second of the match) for crying out loud they still had 10mins + stoppage time to play, and I think chelsea could have won that game if hazard didn't act stupi.dly.
I totally blame hazard, he should have kept his cool cool
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
pword:

@oahray..guy i dont think u watched the inccident,u said he should ve tried using his hand to collect the ball and not kick,for how long ve hazard tried collecting the ball from his encruchment and he refused letting it go,b4 hazard kick the ball and get it from the other side,and u go and read his tweet for u to really understand that he has pre-arranged it
Ok, that is a justification for kicking? Very lame. Did you blame the ref who gave Zidane his red card in the 2006 world cup final for headbutting Materazzi under provocation?

Hazard is a professional footballer and should know better. Violence is not supported in football. For that reason alone, the red card is appropriate.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Britzdon(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
just join http://gistmenia..com/ now.there are many prizes.you can get recharge cards for commenting on posts.so start commenting now.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by midetinz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
In life;there's action and Reaction.it's quite unfortunate a lot of humans focus more on reaction. Whereas the genesis of the trouble is d action. Naturally,reaction is opposite but never equal. And by human standard,those that make peaceful resolution impossible,makes violent approach INEVITABLE! If I be Eden,....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Adufaye(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
wat i saw yesternyt was d ballboy didnt do it intentionally,he picked d ball n sliped off,wen he tied 2 stand up Hazard hv close him up,der is no way he culd stand up easily! D nxt tin Hazard did was 2 kick him wit his boot,whic is bad n unprofessional 4rm him! He shuld b ban 4 3match wit fine
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
mithel:

did you see how long he attempted using his hands but the yeye boy wont budge,stoopid ball boy
So kicking it from under him is the best way for a professional footballer to act? Good! Giving him a red card is justified too.

Everything is fair in war.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
midetinz: In life;there's action and Reaction.it's quite unfortunate a lot of humans focus more on reaction. Whereas the genesis of the trouble is d action. Naturally,reaction is opposite but never equal. And by human standard,those that make peaceful resolution impossible,makes violent approach INEVITABLE! If I be Eden,....
That's why footballers who think like you would keep recieving red cards and bans as an opposite reaction to their acts of immaturity.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by pword: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oahray: Ok, that is a justification for kicking? Very lame. Did you blame the ref who gave Zidane his red card in the 2006 world cup final for headbutting Materazzi under provocation?

Hazard is a professional footballer and should know better. Violence is not supported in football. For that reason alone, the red card is appropriate.

i said hazard did not kick him,he only kicked the ball out of his grip,right now i am watching michael own condeming what the boy did
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by vanstanzy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
He should be banned outrightly by the EPL, UEFA and FIFA, he exhibited madness there. Probably thats how he kicks his girl friend or kids around. angry angry angry Seriously, he needs a tutorial on anger management.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by metti(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
undecided undecided
Super1759: that ballboy is just lucky that it is hazard, if hazard was balotelli or suarez, he would have been a dead boy by now. What rubbish was that ?
So Suarez and Balotelli are killer. The boy should have been killed because of football. People like you are football holligans! Shame on you.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
He should have kicked his 'white-asss' really hard.Maybe ferguson paid him to pull that stunt. angry
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by sunnyt1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
toluxa1: I watched the Chelsea game this night and saw the Hazard incident. Actually "Hazard" is trending right now on twitter and different people have voiced their opinion on whether on the incident. I am a chelsea fan, and even though I clapped for him when he kicked that boy, I don't believe he did the right thing, but I also don't believe he deserved to be sent off for that. Well, that's my opinion. Did you watch the game? What do you think? Did he do the right thing or not? Why? Did he deserve to be sent off or not? Why?

I dont understand why chelsea fans (and some oda fans) are alwaz emotional towards the truth when it involves their darling club. The poster thinks Hardard shouldnt have been sent off, now pls read along

1) Chelsea fans had been emphasizing the lad was wasting time by not releasing the ball to Hazard, pls remind me wat his job is: he is a ball boy, when did Hazard become a ball boy, he has not been picking balls previously, in other matches and in this particular game prior to this incident.

2) Chelsea fans claimed the lad was wrong by lying on the ball so Hazard was right to kick him, pls answer this simple question, if your opponent refuse to give the ball to you wud you kick him?

3) Do you know football rules? when you kick someone during, before or after a match, whats the result? Red card. Barca's 2nd keeper, pinto, was once red carded on the bench.

4) Incase you dnt know, cantona once kicked a fan who insulted him in the stand and he was red carded, fined, given a lenghty ban, and man utd fined and banned him too.

5) Are you aware that a ref's duty is like that of a teacher? He is there to deal with every form of misconduct, and what hazard did is an act of misconduct

6) Did you see hazard complain? No, he knew he was totally wrong and even apologize to the boy after the game.Did you see captain lampard complain? No, he knows the rule. Did you see Benitez complain? No. So who are you to say the decision to send Hazard off is wrong.

Case closed. Next ............

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Sprumbaba: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
el_nino: no matter what...the boy was an FA appointed official for the match n he kicked him in d ribs..he deserves extra sanctions but then again it was premeditated. . so i think the three match ban Is enough .... but on a serious didn't u just love how our current European Champions are loosing it.... by the way is Benitez still working there?
FABU, Ball boy is appointed by the club. Why do people like to misinform others?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
sunny t:

I dont understand why chelsea fans (and some oda fans) are alwaz emotional towards the truth when it involves their darling club. The poster thinks Hardard shouldnt have been sent off, now pls read along

1) Chelsea fans had been emphasizing the lad was wasting time by not releasing the ball to Hazard, pls remind me wat his job is: he is a ball boy, when did Hazard become a ball boy, he has not been picking balls previously, in other matches and in this particular game prior to this incident.

2) Chelsea fans claimed the lad was wrong by lying on the ball so Hazard was right to kick him, pls answer this simple question, if your opponent refuse to give the ball to you wud you kick him?

3) Do you know football rules? when you kick someone during, before or after a match, whats the result? Red card. Barca's 2nd keeper, pinto, was once red carded on the bench.

4) Incase you dnt know, cantona once kicked a fan who insulted him in the stand and he was red carded, fined, given a lenghty ban, and man utd fined and banned him too.

5) Are you aware that a ref's duty is like that of a teacher? He is there to deal with every form of misconduct, and what hazard did is an act of misconduct

6) Did you see hazard complain? No, he knew he was totally wrong and even apologize to the boy after the game.Did you see captain lampard complain? No, he knows the rule. Did you see Benitez complain? No. So who are you to say the decision to send Hazard off is wrong.

Case closed. Next ............

The boy is not a fan but a son to a person with interest in Swansea.Look at it from that angle too and stop blaming hazard.why did the boy hold on to the ball ? Is he a keeper ?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
gbosaa:

The silly brat should be taken to the dressing room with no cctv and locked in there with the likes of Joey Barton or El Hadji Diouf.That was stupid,Hazard should,ve stamped on his head.

He pre-planned it so there is no excuses. He was lucky, i'm not even blaming Hazard again
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by yemmy19(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Any Madrid Fan who wants to condemn Hazard must be a fool,Cristiano did more than dis to Guardiola. ℓ̊'m not a chelsea fan,I belong to d Catalan Club
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Olaone1: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
pword:

i said hazard did not kick him,he only kicked the ball out of his grip,right now i am watching michael own condeming what the boy did
I believe I wrote 'kicking', not 'kicking the boy'.

I'm not saying the ball boy did right. Hazard was the bigger boy there, but he didnt act it. No matter how much peeps try to paint it, the kick wasnt necessary. Why attempt to kick the ball that is in someone's grasp? Did he consider the posibility of injuring him in the process? He should have known kicking at someone (yes that is how it seemed) is a red card offense. It's either he did it out of frustration or he wasn't thinking.

Is a red card better that a few wasted minutes that might have even be added at the end?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by sunnyt1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The boy is not a fan but a son to a person with interest in Swansea.Look at it from that angle too and stop blaming hazard.why did the boy hold on to the ball ? Is he a keeper ?

And thats y he shud kick him? Guy, wen u kick anybody during a football match its a red card, pls learn the rules. There are 17 soccer rules, read and know them
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Dalion: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
All ur analysis were not pure: is Hazard a Ball boy? Iz it a player duty to pick up balls or a ball boy. If a ball boy delays picking up ball, is it a player duty to purnish him? If it is him, z it by kicking? This is unproffessional of Hazard cos I watched d incidence; he did not give d ball boy a chance.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Olaone1: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by MrTA(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Both morons. Hazard deserved his red card.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by lekkie073(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
useless team, stu.pid player,
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by mbulela: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rio Ferdinand @rioferdy5

17 year old ball boy… is that a wind up!!? Is being a ball boy now a career move??

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benfica Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 1) On 18th October 2017 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd Sept 2012 / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.