Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? (18530 Views)

Would U Kick The Ball Boy At Swansea Vs Chelsea Match Like Edin Hazard Did? / Eden Hazard Retracts His Apology To Swansea Ball Boy / Charlie Morgan, The Ball Boy Kicked By Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by antontech(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
It was just out of fustration,we can forgive him.I believe he will never make such mistake again.$35m my foot
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by mbulela: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
surprised to hear that boy is past 17. hope he does not have growth hormonal issues? he looked like a 7 year old and whinged like a 2 year old girl.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ekundayoalo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
akintun: I watched d match and Hazard was very wrong. Chelsea would not even consider appealing d red card. Hazard would mostly likely get a 6 match ban.
guy, when next u're out dia to watch football, try not to be bias. What are u saying? To me, u just said rubbish.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nickmark(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
mallorca: I dont have time for Chelsea palava,

there is always Manchester United to watch smiley smiley smiley smiley
common sense!!!!?!? WOTS D MAN U TIN IN HERE WOTS UR TAKE DATS WOT HE ASK ND NT MAN UUUUUUU.....GET SENSE
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Maxidoe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
I don't know why Chelsea fans and other fans are crying more than the bereaved, Hazard was not wrong, he should have crushed his brain, kicked his ball in, sent him to royal hospital blah blah blah, please is there no age restriction on this forum? some people's comments concerning this issue is really ridiculous, Hazard apologized for crying out loud, he apologized because he accepted the fact that he was wrong.No one knows the ball boy Hazard is a known figure and a role model to millions been watched by millions including children last night, what message was his action passing across? the ball boy was wrong but which teams do not waste time when in the lead in the football matches of today, Hazard deserved the red card 100% and he has accepted that, so i don't know why peeps are whining and talking like barbarians from some comments, some people here are worse than Alu people, kill ball boy because of capital one cup, unimaginable, besides Chelsea was out of COC after the first leg at stamford bridge.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by comechop(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Epic video showing that Hazard kicked THE BALL not the ball boy. MUST WATCH[/size]

http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/105166532
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by froz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
stoooooopid bio-hazard, the ball was not a corner kick,its a goal kick,and d ball boy was just doing his job by delivering d ball to swasea's keeper..hazard hindered him..he deserves the red card.. Sesi player
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ukpaku: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
chachal: I think the incident is being blown out of proportion. Eden hazard is 22 and the ball boy isn't a kid, 17. Things like that happen under pressure and both of them got what they deserved. I'm surprised that a ball boy is 17 yrs old
17 yr na small boy for oyibo land?when him mate don d win medals already for pich.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by hotwax: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Super1759: [/b] champion league and premier league are as well exempted. Am not even sure chelsea will smell close to the FA cup...so they lost it alll.......bad management
Blah blah. Same old sh*t. Chelsea lost Champion's league, club world cup, carlin cup. And so what? Did Manu or Arsenal win champions league and FA last season?
Give chelsea A̶̲̥̅​ break and mind ya team or are you saying your team doesnot deserve any cup?
Everything is chelsea chelsea.
What did ya all win in the last five years.

Pls pls, give chelsea A̶̲̥̅​ break. This season is not over, and if it it, there is what we call "Next saeason". And it took chelsea years to win champions league, winning cups is not by mouth.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by hotwax: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Super1759: [/b] champion league and premier league are as well exempted. Am not even sure chelsea will smell close to the FA cup...so they lost it alll.......bad management
Blah blah. Same old sh*t. Chelsea lost Champion's league, club world cup, carlin cup. And so what? Did Manu or Arsenal win champions league and FA last season?
Give chelsea A̶̲̥̅​ break and mind ya team or are you saying your team doesnot deserve any cup?
Everything is chelsea chelsea.
What did ya all win in the last five years.

Pls pls, give chelsea A̶̲̥̅​ break. This season is not over, and if it it, there is what we call "Next saeason". And it took chelsea years to win champions league, winning cups is not by mouth.

Above all, Ivanovic caused all this. Two cheap goals, if not for him, this game would have been determined by penalty kick. Cuz its balance between the two.
Thanks to Ivanovic.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Elmojiid(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
mallorca: I dont have time for Chelsea palava,

there is always Manchester United to watch smiley smiley smiley smiley
wa sere jaree,oruko omo ni ro omo,fvck chelsick,man u tinz jare.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ukpaku: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufaye: wat i saw yesternyt was d ballboy didnt do it intentionally,he picked d ball n sliped off,wen he tied 2 stand up Hazard hv close him up,der is no way he culd stand up easily! D nxt tin Hazard did was 2 kick him wit his boot,whic is bad n unprofessional 4rm him! He shuld b ban 4 3match wit fine
you are a chronic liar

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by lastpage: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have watched this event over twenty times over!

What l see is hazard kicking THE BALL from underneath the Boy
(or man).

And as you will notice, the Ball "ejected" on the other side of the Boy.

If Hazard had kicked the "boy's Body", the Ball wont have come out the other side!

...or what would you say is the source of "force" that ejected the ball on the other side, ...in the direction of Hazard's kick.

Again, you will notice that the "kick, cross-over and picking-up of the Ball" by Hazard happened in "one fluid movement" ...which shows that Hazard did not kick the Boy but kicked the Ball from under him!

I think the referee was just trying to appeal to Public Sentiment though until you watch the replay and really "slow it down", you will think Hazard actually kicked the Boy, coupled with his "Oscar Nomination" acting!

And from the Bo'ys "Tweets", it shows this is all planned and premeditated!

That 17yr old needs to be arrested, charged for obstruction and provocation.
That Red Card needs to be withdrawn ASAP and Hazard apologized to.

Lastpage!

BTW: I am an Arse.nal Arsenal fan! grin 5-1 is a breath of fresh air! wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by tonididdy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
The ball boy is a Arrow...try that in the african leagues and u'd be missing for days or rendered an orphan.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by hotwax: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Maxidoe: I don't know why Chelsea fans and other fans are crying more than the bereaved, Hazard was not wrong, he should have crushed his brain, kicked his ball in, sent him to royal hospital blah blah blah, please is there no age restriction on this forum? some people's comments concerning this issue is really ridiculous, Hazard apologized for crying out loud, he apologized because he accepted the fact that he was wrong.No one knows the ball boy Hazard is a known figure and a role model to millions been watched by millions including children last night, what message was his action passing across? the ball boy was wrong but which teams do not waste time when in the lead in the football matches of today, Hazard deserved the red card 100% and he has accepted that, so i don't know why peeps are whining and talking like barbarians from some comments, some people here are worse than Alu people, kill ball boy because of capital one cup, unimaginable, besides Chelsea was out of COC after the first leg at stamford bridge.

You have spoken well. But the truth is, FA needs to sanction hazad and the boy. Else next game, when chelsea is winning A̶̲̥̅​ game, you will see chelsea ball boys taking the ball and running into the crowd.
FA must discourage this act cuz chelsea will still meet swansea at home or visa vis. Some boys may be panning pay back. And this may affect the game of football.
Because your team is winning, you do not have the right to delay the ball.
The guy was dramatic about it. Block and wrestling with the ball. Sky sport showed this video like koto orun.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by sirp2007: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op
if am correct u asked 2 questions that is
1)if hazard was right? answer he was wrong.reason? as a proffessional he should control himself.REMEMBER ZIDANE,OTEGA AND KAITA.
2)if he deserved d red card? answer is YES,reason? no matter d provocation,violent 2wards anybody in d arena attracts stiffer sanction.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by nlofficial(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oahray: Can't believe peeps are saying Hazard should have kicked harder. Like seriously?

Ok, if the ball boy had not delayed, Chelsea would have equalised?

Do not let fanaticism becloud your sense of judgement. Time wasting is no justification for a kick, if it that is what he intended. Ok, lets say he actually wanted to kick the ball, not the boy, couldn't he have used his hands to take the ball instead? IMO, he deserves the card.

Justification or what? Your comment is asinine.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Chelsea vs Ball boy.....This is real hazardous to football game.....Funny...Bt if it is Man United or any other team people will be complain..
wat ar u doin now, haha ok u are taking ur siesta now on nairaland wid ur comment.. Sleep on and never wake up
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by uppa(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jarvis: "The boy went to pick
up the ball and he fell over. He didn't hold on to the
ball for a minute; it happened over about 20 seconds.
"Had it been 2-0 to Chelsea, I don't think Hazard would
have been anywhere near the ball. But I don't think
Hazard deliberately went to kick him."

*smh*
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by uppa(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chimerase: dat mumu ball boi get luck say no be BALO NWA him try dat messs wit..na for hospital him for de since..dat mik foley no de jonz at all o..him no pass PLAY ON... gringrin
Or Joey Barton
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Oahray: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
nl.official:

Justification or what? Your comment is asinine.
do you have a problem with comprehension of English? Read my post again.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Limaoscar: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chelsea vs Ball boy.....This is real hazardous to football game.....Funny...Bt if it is Man United or any other team people will be complain..
Abeg carry your rabid Man United Fanaticism comot for hia. Most people including Chelsea fans have given very balanced analysis of the Situation here and in most cases blaming Hazard for not keeping His professional nerves..I don't know where you got the idioti.c idea that the incident was between Chelsea and the Ball Boy. and for that your Murderous......" People will be complan" line i will recommend you go back to school o.k.?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Sheguama: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
jay_sean: It was simply an Occupational Hazard

U're right Bro.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
webcityng: where is Balotelli when his service is needed? grin grin grin
The boy no dey fear, na only balotelli face go give am nightmare
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by jude33084(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
toluxa1: South Wales Police are investigating the incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints...
BOth Hazard and the boy have apologized to each other.

Stop that lie! The case has been aŋԂ that is final angry
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ulonnaya21: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard did nothing to the lad. It was quite unfortunate he was red carded by the center referee. So times are like that in football
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by BigBizzy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
to me hazard is completely wrong...he's work is to play and not to pick balls...he put pressure on the ball boy to make him act the way he did...it wud have been different if hazard never went near him and then he ended up wasting time...hazard bleeped up big time
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ogahope(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
what a show of arogancy and wickidness. A ball boy dey said. Swansea will nt go unpurnished. Hazard u prove a point by purnishing....d boy is a drug addict. Even d referee was also over bias, poor officiating nd gross incompetency. Benitez a clueless mgr.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Hearme(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
SO SURPRISE THAT LUKAKU IS JUST A YEAR OLDER THAN THE BALLBOY. FA TO PUT AGE CAP ON BALL BOYS AND STOP DIRECTORS SONS FROM BEING BALLBOYS. I BET THAT THE LEAGUE WILL SOON HAVE ANOTHER SIMILAR ISSUE. WHAT HAPPENED TO GUADIOLA WHEN HE REFUSED TO GIVE PEPE THE BALL FOR THROWING? ITS TEAMS STRATEGY.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
freechat: Had that ball boy not delayed, Chelsea would have gone ahead to win the game. LOL.
yes now,chelstink would have scored 5 goals within the time left
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
ogahope: what a show of arogancy and wickidness. A ball boy dey said. Swansea will nt go unpurnished. Hazard u prove a point by purnishing....d boy is a drug addict. Even d referee was also over bias, poor officiating nd gross incompetency. Benitez a clueless mgr.
so it was poor officiating because chelstink lost d match
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Fadelex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard is nt matured enuf to handle pressure.... His work is to play on the pitch and not to wrestle ball from ball boy's hand for d opponent's goal kick..
Time wasting is a tactic that has been in football since inception, keepers do it, players do it even fans do it... Y are you not stopping ball boys frm supplying towel to stoke city players @ d britannia?? Hazard was wrong, the ball boy was right cuz he's helping his team to waste time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benfica Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 1) On 18th October 2017 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd Sept 2012 / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.