Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick (14914 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by crazygod(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
WTF are u guys talking abt? D song makes sense. D lyrics wack though, but the tune and progression makes sense. Thumbs up 4 don j

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Emperortj93(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
D song no too gud and also not 2 bad....me jxt lyk d part whr e dey mimic ghanaian acent

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Please everyone let's judge fairly. This song aint bad at all. Nawa for una oo

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
I love this song because of its complex nature, doesn't really sound like normal naija 1 word repetition chorus style, well done don j and black d

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by BlackOyinbo: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
I
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by BlackOyinbo: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Its true dat the lyrics is poor, but the song is definitely a club banger. How many naija songs have good lyrics in d first place.
Jazzy is truly a Don...

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by edynasty: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Isnt it such a shame and disgrace on our artist who think if n*yansh, boo*ty, a*ss is not present in their lyrics they wont hit?

No hard feeling though, but i feel let down by the CEO of Marvin (don trashy), because at this level in his career he should be streaming good songs with good lyrics not n*yansh and stuff.

Sometimes i feel the ladies are just too disrespected in our naija songs! *waiting for someone to call it entertainment, I'll tell you to say that too to NBC* undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Ayomax(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
was expecting more than this, will rate it 4/10

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by egift(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice hit. I guess many are rating without listening to it.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
ritux: Pls nobody FOOL or IDIOT should mention their former member's name on this thread
are u tryin to call me dat??don loyal's ass licker,I will still say it d'banj makes don loyal d don#team d'banj all the way#

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Caseless: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Same of the Same.......... No difference from others.

Don J is actually going down the low side.

Who dey write lyrics for this mofos?
what flatulence! have u ever done something that was admired by anybody? and u have the mouth to write somebody's work off.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nice song. If not, but at least, better than D'banj's Oyato undecided
says who??oyato is far far beta dan dis WACK of a song........don loyal u can do beta.....
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by browneyes7(f): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
ritux:

Pls ask the moderators why they edited my post.

I said nobody fool or idiot should mention db records boss name here

I no Undastd wetin U̶̲̥̅̊' write
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
The beat was super doppa.My own take on the music is that they would have featured WizKid and that could have killed it.Though the verses of the song was'nt really that tight but conclusively the jam will sure be a Club banger

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by hamsky: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wicked song!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Dreyl(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Good music

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Black_Oyinbo: Its true dat the lyrics is poor, but the song is definitely a club banger. How many naija songs have good lyrics in d first place.
Jazzy is truly a Don...

I don't understand what some of you mean by "the lyrics are poor". How? Wande has always been one of the best lyricists in Naija Hip Hop; he still is.

A pop song's lyrics don't have to 'make sense' in the sense of teaching us wisdom of our fore-fathers or preaching on how to be a good citizen or how to be a better husband. That's not the point of these songs.

The first verse contains well-crafted alliterative and rhythmic lines, while the second verse is a playful attempt to borrow the typical rhyme/delivery of Ghanian artists. . .blended with a delightful play on words along with the flow that goes with the terrific beat. The result is pure excellence - a pop song that would tear the charts and light up dance floors across the country and beyond!

Well done WCzzy! Hope he drops his album soonest to reclaim his position as No.1.

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by badassnigga(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
pant...I wasted ma data.
undecided
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by mrbyron(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Very very nice jam. thumbs up to the Mavin crew for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by brixton: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Al u negative commenters re jst intentionally wicked. Weda u lyk or not, dis tune gon start hittin every club frm dis friday and I pray u ont dance wen d dj scratches d wheel in ur nxt club outin.

Again, WandeCoal of LIFE

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Anvaller: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
well am not saying the song is the best... But am convinced that it sounds perfectly like the type that sells... they are smart with that chorus... its easy to catch and that would stick in ladies' heads 1st. Once that ladies pick it.. no choice for the guys. Don Jazzy has the habit of infusing rhythms that would lock ppl down when he's producing a song.

People should bear it in mind that this musicians/producers care more about what sells than what actually makes sense.. If u r hell bent on making sense when u sing.. u may not sell. Most songs coming out of the american hip hop scene today doesn't even make as much sense anymore as what some of these guys are producing cos its too much of cuss words, stupid and negative lyrics without depth and with a lot of naked women.. So the situation is still better that they talk only about money and bootys but no F or N words. Money and booty will 4ever be the case so we can't blame them too much for that.. Thats my take

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Joeblis(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
I guess You guys saying don jazzy cant move without d'banj have not listen to d'banj current hit "bachelor"..this song is far more better than d'banjs bachelor
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dj187: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
The song is on repeat since morning, many thanks to Don j & Wande
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Don Jazzy again
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by babyboy3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Same beat speed as bumper to bumper....
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by djojo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am sorry for all those haters of Don baba J, (eje wa ise kun ise owo yin, eyin oniranu abanije okin jere) meaning get good and profitable job for urself cos those haters will never progress. Am very sorry for you pple cos don jazzy is already money maker and he is still making his money from various aspect of life and he is also an achiever. What av you guys achieve in your life that you open that your wide mouth to harass don jazzy, in all your field all of you that are making mouth av never achieve anything. Pls try to commiserate pple not condemn. A word is enough for the wise. As for me the songs is bless with good chorus, beat and good lyrics
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wetin dey worry all of una....just be calm and give the song a breather...e No easy to compose a song u know...

To those sayin poor lyrics, good beat....well if u can write better LYRICS....please indicate and be a part of MAVIN

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Onlinebiz2012: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice peace, makes me forget my locus standi.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by elrony(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
"Here comes don jazzy...original producer".."Excuse ​м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ omo ele!! Or I go give U̶̲̥̅̊ "d kick" of ya life haterz!!!

Nice joint .. Finkin of doin a freestyle on d beat!!

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by wasiudvd(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
When will u pple stop comparing anything that come out of Marvin to db, and vis-vasa? Is any of them the standard?
My own opinion sha, Wande should try sum1 else as a producer, sumtin is not jst working for him in that group, he shouldn't be where he is now, with such talent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste / VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.