Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick (14919 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Freeopod(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2013
All of you haters sure need kicks! D song make sense die. *all of u come and pose for a photograph*with him*
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by olawaletaiwo(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nice song. If not, but at least, better than D'banj's Oyato undecided

i no want virus on my phone...God help me
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2013
The song would have been almost perfect if it had a catchy, sing-along, easy-to-remember chorus.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Olami1224: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2013
I dont care what you guyz think but the song is Okay!...... nice tunz from Wande he killed D'beat.!
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by egift(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Here in Enugu, Dream FM and Solid FM have been harming this hit since yesterday. I think its getting alot of airplay and some are here hating.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Mynd44: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Keep doing that and a ban awaits you.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dvc01: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Pple be running dier mouths anyhow hw many songs have u sang in ur life talkless of produce.kudos Don n wande
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by djwhite(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nice song with good lyric and best better beat...........
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by truelovecom: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2013
no dullin:

Na wa 4 dis bro~ he does everyfin~ from writing to singing to rapping to jazz to reggae~ I hope ur name aint Jack

lol..my name ain't jack, and i can do all kinds of music(except jazz)
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Aikayy: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2013
As in, 4 real! Did u guys say this song is wack? Haba Naija! Let's stop the hating and forge ahead.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by flexeey: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dis song is trash, dbanj cash flow is far beta Dan dis rubbish u call song

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by flexeey: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
busket:
Bad belle try help ursef. What good has d'banj been doing since he left?
. Cashflow and top of d world topping charts y donloyal keep selling milk
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by flexeey: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
NessaFresh:
I guess u mean the D Banj of old cuz with Bachelor and cash flow I think D banj is also on the down low

. Cash flow is a jam and stop using dat ur chinco fone. Again #word of advice

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by h02enoog(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Black_Oyinbo: Its true dat the lyrics is poor, but the song is definitely a club banger. How many naija songs have good lyrics in d first place.
Jazzy is truly a Don...

Don Jazzy is very good at his job but the songs are all about sex, bootycall and too much money. What about songs of love, friendship and dreams?
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Aikayy: 8:05pm On May 10, 2013
AALASIKI: Thank God for wizzy tho...I think wande should try new producers like spellz and tymix...donjazzy seems to av lost his touch,he needs time to get his act back,..on a scale of 1-10,this song is 5.5,wich is too low for wande.

U b leaner.... This song n video is better than all d songs Dbanj released post Mohits. I mean every song on his king's men album put 2geda isn't as good as this single song. Get over d hate pls. Aww! .... U r most likely thinking "ontop of the world"... Yeah, that shitt inclusive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste / VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.