Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick (14920 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Andking: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
The song is tight and u y'all haters sud just relax
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dinachi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
It is official Don Jazzy has lost it. I expected better. From Loya milk retailing to Diesel door to door hawking and now this. Pls Don J should as a matter reconconcile with Dbanj ASAP. Without Dbanj he is just a bland producer. Dbanj knows how to bring out Don Jazzys creative genuis.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by busket(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
sanity12: WACK SONG!!!!!!,I can now see d'banj impact in don jazz's life...since d'banj left him he's been producin wack.....I tried to love d song but my ear no gree accept am.....#team d'banj all d way#...
Bad belle try help ursef. What good has d'banj been doing since he left?
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Shollypopz:
Get out of my head! I agree, the middle of the song was all over the place, I hope the "...one by one, two by two,,...wait, wait! I hope u gon......." grows on me. (It's not a chorus that sticks d first time u hear it) Sick beat, Don J was flawless, that voice!

Lol. Don't know why you girls always have to use me for that shít grin. Me in head...hands where the sun don't shine angry.

On another note, I just think Wande's shortcoming is his lack of charisma...like D'banj. And he seems to be more in touch with his feminine side grin.

He doesn't seem to be expressing himself for his own personal amusement....like D'banj (aghhh not again).
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by busket(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
GudluckIBB: I keep saying that its D' banj that needs Don Jazzy and nor the other way round
true talk man. D'banj needs Don jazzy lyk mad. Cos since he left all his songs are jst non sense. He needs jazzy lyk mad.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by busket(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice song, C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̣̣̥̇̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥ beat, what more can ℓ̊ say?
Its jst awesome. Jazzy U̶̲̥̅̊ too much.

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
busket:
Bad belle try help ursef. What good has d'banj been doing since he left?
4 ur information he's been signed to sony music,his song Top of the World is used as Nation's cup theme song....just to mention a few........wereas. Don't compare d'banj wit don loya level pass level.....ooooooossssshhheeee#team d'banj all the way#.....
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by kaylaw777(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
U can now c dat don j really need dbanj.dbanj makes people to knw don j by shouting his name every time on like d other artist hw many artist always shout there producers name like dat nw he left mo hit and step up he is nw an international artist d different is clear brother ryd on

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
dinachi: It is official Don Jazzy has lost it. I expected better. From Loya milk retailing to Diesel door to door hawking and now this. Pls Don J should as a matter reconconcile with Dbanj ASAP. Without Dbanj he is just a bland producer. Dbanj knows how to bring out Don Jazzys creative genuis.

Far from it. D'banj has a...ehhmmm...magnetic personality. So it was easier for Don Js competence to be noted.

People primarily buy the artist, not the producer...and not even the music itself. Weird, yes.

He just needs to 'create' another D'banj from scratch. His own hot-selling Wizkid.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
kaylaw777: U can now c dat don j really need dbanj.dbanj makes people to knw don j by shouting his name every time on like d other artist hw many artist always shout there producers name like dat nw he left mo hit and step up he is nw an international artist d different is clear brother ryd on
na true talk,all dis don loya won't accept d fact dat d,banj is da main man in mo~hit then....
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Anytin dat is not komin 4rm my d'banj is WACK ;DAnytin dat is not komin 4rm my d'banj is WACK
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by blackgucci(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
A thousand dbanjs on this thread i can hardly find a space to comment... Goodmusic great beat dunno wat the dbanj ranting is all bout'...
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by tonym1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
WELL DONE, NICE TUNE AND BEATS grin
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by NessaFresh(f): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
sanity12: WACK SONG!!!!!!,I can now see d'banj's impact in don jazz's life...since d'banj left him he's been producin wack.....I tried to love d song but my ear no gree accept am.....#team d'banj all d way#...
I guess u mean the D Banj of old cuz with Bachelor and cash flow I think D banj is also on the down low
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
NessaFresh:
I guess u mean the D Banj of old cuz with Bachelor and cash flow I think D banj is also on the down low

dere's nottin rong wit cash flow,most of u av already make up ur mind before even listenin to d song,cash flow is d'banj normal style of music....don't tell me Top of d world didn't convice u dat d'banj will surely succeed witout don jazzy......#team d'banj all d way#

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by sanity12(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
NessaFresh:

dere's nottin rong wit cash flow,most of u av already made up ur mind before even listenin to d song,cash flow is d'banj's normal style of music....don't tell me Top of d world didn't convice u dat d'banj will surely succeed witout don jazzy......#team d'banj all d way#
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by delors(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
straight flow...no rhythm...chorus no tight...too flat...D'banj would have added better spices...nothing spectacular....WTF does 'the kick' mean anyway?
Over all rating 5/10

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dj187: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
dinachi: It is official Don Jazzy has lost it. I expected better. From Loya milk retailing to Diesel door to door hawking and now this. Pls Don J should as a matter reconconcile with Dbanj ASAP. Without Dbanj he is just a bland producer. Dbanj knows how to bring out Don Jazzys creative genuis.
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dammytosh: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
nice poster
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by abbeylincon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am sure people Wíℓℓ still come †̥ appreciate it! Naija appreciate than lyrics this days
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by dejijohns(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
ritux: Pls nobody FOOL or IDIOT should mention their former member's name on this thread
Choii...
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by truelovecom: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
mafiacent:

Official single from the black Diamond of Africa Wande Coal featuring Don Jazzy. Don't know what to make of the song, what do you think?

Listen & Download Here

My boys are back on track………@ALL , I wanna join Mavins, please can someone advise me on what to do. Am a very good song writer, i do rap, rnb, pop, afro-hiphop/dancehall and at times raggea.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by nodullin(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
truelove.com:

My boys are back on track………@ALL , I wanna join Mavins, please can someone advise me on what to do. Am a very good song writer, i do rap, rnb, pop, afro-hiphop/dancehall and at times raggea.

Na wa 4 dis bro~ he does everyfin~ from writing to singing to rapping to jazz to reggae~ I hope ur name aint Jack

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by chadcolly: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2013
6.5/10
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by ANYPEN(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2013
if Nairaland have not been politicized, then this song should be given a good rating. far better than all these trash we've been hearing lately.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Ok, so I wanted to listen to the song first before commenting... And shockingly it has been on repeat for the past 15 mins..(And I'm surprised that the lyrics aren't exactly my thing but the Beat is MAD!!!)

My prediction - The song is going to be a hit and grow on a lot of people plus its a great party song. It might not prolly win any awards but its still one of the very best 'naija' songs still released so far in 2013.

My Ratings - 8/10 .

Disclaimer - Aint a fan of either Jazzy or Dbanj.. But if the song was horrible as others have said.. I wouldn't think twice before saying same too. But its not horrible.. Its cool actually! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by Sprumbaba: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Don jazzy using auto tune, if it were Tonto, people would have complained.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by andyjell01(m): 4:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Wat some people do in dis forum somtyms is just a pure act of disdain,i seriously don't knw wat is wrong wit either d'song or d beat of dis beautifully rendered song wit a fabolous finish.because of d'comments i had 2 download and listen 2 d song. Plz if u av wax in ur hear plz go and clean it and listen again abeg.
And i knw say dos people wey dey complain una no even fit sing twinkle twinkle little star
Re: Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick by femikay149(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2013
First of all for those arguing about donjazzy and dbanj..claiming one is better than the other.I have question for you all..UNA Don chop? Dey r busy making their money you are busy making noise
Comment about the song not about Donjazzy or Dbanj

The song is ok..just there..Don jazzy intro wasn't original..first minus 4 me...wande first verse was ok but the song was just ok..nutin special..lacked a good chorus..
People saying the beat is on point..I laff a lot of young producers make far better beats..
This song will get airplay cos its wande coal and donjazzy bt will die a natural death..cos lots of better songs out there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste / VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.