Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Almost Committed Suicide After Queen Ure & I Parted–soul E Baba Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Committed Suicide After Queen Ure & I Parted–soul E Baba Reveals (954 Views)

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! / How I Parted Ways With Cocaine, Indian-hemp And Hard Drugs - Terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide After Queen Ure & I Parted–soul E Baba Reveals by aproko247: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Soul E, a Nigerian music star and former
husband of an ex-banker turned singer, Queen Ure, has revealed that at a point in his life, after himself and Ure parted, that he almost committed suicide.

Soul E was speaking on a radio show on Eko FM, Joli Joli Avenue, yesterday, while on the programme as a celebrity guest with MC Ice.

The singer cum Prophet said that during that time he considered taking his life, things went bad for him coupled with what was being written about him in the media, which nearly left with that option of committing suicide, but it took the grace of God for him to overcome that deadly temptation.

He, however, said that his troubled times are now over as he has found a great joy in God now.

While on the radio show, well monitored by Aproko247, Soul E prophesied to some listeners saying that they would be blessed with gift of cars before the end of the month of January.

He also prophesied to a woman he claimed was about committing suicide, just like he wanted to some years ago, that the woman’s joy was now fully restored.

Source: aproko247

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor, Michael Ballack, Djibril Cisse, Michael Essien Azonto Dance Off / Akon And Omotola's Picture / Saxophonist Yemi Sax & Shola Durojaiye’s White Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.