Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Become Self Employed With 100k (16826 Views)

Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by LifeCoachAndre: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
If you have no job and you were given N100,000.00 to start a business, what business would it be and would it can sustain you to become rich. If your answer correctly you will get a loan of 100k and be on your way to being an entrepreneur.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by dangloove(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested

2 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
dangloove: i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested

How is dis possible? Just for selling drugs! Pls fill me in
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Horlawoomey(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
My own area is crop production, though it will take like 2 years to make it. But am very sure that there is little or no risk in it. .
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by tunapawizzy: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Horlawoomey: My own area is crop production, though it will take like 2 years to make it. But am very sure that there is little or no risk in it. .
pls wld u like to share how dis will be possible
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by abalone(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
LifeCoach Andre: If you have no job and you were given N100,000.00 to start a business, what business would it be and would it can sustain you to become rich. If your answer correctly you will get a loan of 100k and be on your way to being an entrepreneur.
; if I am giving such money 2 start up a business,I will like to start up a poultry business which I know nd believe I can do better knowing fully well that with time it wil run into hundreds of thousand.s

3 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by abalone(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2013
If i am giving such money 2 start up a business,I will like to start up a poultry business which I know nd believe I can do better knowing fully well that with time it wil run into hundreds of thousands.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by abalone(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2013
If I am giving such amount of money,I will use it to start up a poultry which I believe and know with time it will run into hundreds of thousands.wen u are carefull in taking care of the birds u will be amazed of what the outcome will be.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by krurtz: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2013
If I am giving N100000 I would invest in information technology and reap about a million naira in a year.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Ofunaofu: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2013
krurtz:
If I am giving N100000 I would invest in information technology and reap about a million naira in a year.
pls, can you explain more
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by moneyhungry(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2013
yes.
u can become an independent CRAY-FISH or RAT-POISON entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by goldenval(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Very simple my guy, use the money to start this new business called 'Kidnapping Nigeria" within 30days you will make profit of 20million naira wink

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
if am given dat cash I would open a football viewing center....guys in my area are fanatics....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Start up a business with N100k with a view to becoming rich ? You have not stated timescales involved, logistics involved etc etc etc
N100k is to low, with a view to expected results (been rich)
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by strangest(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2013
100k is a small amount and a big amount at the same time... with 100k, I believe the best business one can do is to go into buying and selling of food products... I have observed that the Nothern part of the country has loads of real genuine groundnut oil but they lack Palm Oil... therefore if one can be shuttling between the East and North... you pick palm oil in the East and sell in the North, while coming back to the East, you pick real genuine groundnut oil and sell in the East... the only risk with the business is vehicle accidents and Boko Haram... grin

16 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by nikky5(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Dat is just all I needed to start my soya chocolate bread.I have done it before here in Lagos some years ago and rode my first car (Toyota Camry) before I lost everything to theft and robbery and had to go back to the classroom.Soyabeans does five things in bread but this time it will not be slice cos its production cost is higher.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by tellwisdom: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Yes, sweet, biscuit, cigarettes, chelsea satchet.please don't forget to buy me beer once u startup this lucrative business undecided
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by moneyhungry(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2013
krurtz:
bill gates, is dat u?
u wise o!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by stankion(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
The 1st time I bought clothes with 40k, I made a 100% profit. If have a 100k today, I will start my clothes biz again, selling clothes, sneakers, wrist watches, perfumes and all d accessories that men luv. I will market every bank, office, and even my neighbourhood and make sure I sell @ affordable prizes. My 1st sales went down because of too many debtors, dis time I know hw to curb dem. No sales to irresponsible peeps and finally I will sell my goods online with nairaland. I know smbody just picked up dis idea.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by aathony: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
i wud advise u get ds bk 1st,school of money by olumide emmanuel,it wil ans ur que and giv u different biz ideas and d type of biz suitable 4 ur kind of person

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by adebayo6(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2013
IMO i think 100k is too small... The country is gettin expensive daybyday.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by moneyhungry(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2013
strangest: 100k is a small amount and a big amount at the same time... with 100k, I believe the best business one can do is to go into buying and selling of food products... I have observed that the Nothern part of the country has loads of real genuine groundnut oil but they lack Palm Oil... therefore if one can be shuttling between the East and North... you pick palm oil in the East and sell in the North, while coming back to the East, you pick real genuine groundnut oil and sell in the East... the only risk with the business is vehicle accidents and Boko Haram... grin
boko boys, jambs, weac won't let u... Islamabad!

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by moneyhungry(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2013
with 100k, i can feature TORTO DIKE on My por;n movie.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by gerald09(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2013
dangloove: i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested
Really! U actually hope to start a chemist with a 100,000. What will u be sellin codeine, weed and vitamin c. Cos dem item ® d only tins dat can get u a million in 6 to 8 month.
Cos apart from registration with NAFDAC other expenses will take a massive hit on d 100,000. So please be realistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by heywhytech1(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2013
I have 200k, can someone with good business ideal advise me on the type of business I can invest it on!
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by SincereMind(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2013
With 100k, I am gonna set up car wash centres in atleast two different locations. In three months, I will rake in enough profits to upgrde the facilities in the centers.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Exponental(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Apologies.......I wont sell my idea 2 d public, but I wont despise the days of little beginnings.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by funkymedina: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2013
@op, original guy man , you are looking for free business ideas..ur match making business is not working abi ? yeye!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by smakati(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2013
From my own perspective, if I had N100,000.....I will go into trading of fmcg..... get a shop in a nice (sensible location)....link up with distributors......build trust overtime.....and negotiate to get goods on credit, even if its 3 day credit ( they supply today and come back for payment in three days)........keep cost low......work in the shop myself.....etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank / Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.