Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Baby Niece And Hiccups - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Baby Niece And Hiccups (694 Views)

Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / I Lost My Baby To A System Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Niece And Hiccups by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls I need urgent advice,my baby niece whc is not upto 2weeks is always being choked with hicups.most times it comes in the night,and wen she finish sucking,oda times it wee just come like dat.a doctor frend told me the baby was not sucked well.when it comes it is very svere and heavy up till the extent dat I feel for her...pls I need advice ow to get rid of it permernetly so that it won't affect her later in future.
Re: My Baby Niece And Hiccups by uboma(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hiccups in infants are normal. Though some will tell you that placing a feather or thread on the baby's head will do away with the hiccups but i doubt it. The truth is there is little or nothing you can do to make the hiccups go away. But you can be rest assured that as the child grows up, the rate of hiccups will gradually reduce and eventually will only happen occasionally. When next ur niece hiccups, raise the child up if lying down and hold her upright close to ur chest while patting her back gently.
Re: My Baby Niece And Hiccups by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
@uboma. Tanks a lot I apreciate. Was just so worried

(1) (Reply)

Please Know About Fournier's Gangrene, It Kills! / How To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples / Best Method To Control Your Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.