Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

For Aspiring Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Aspiring Pastors (732 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Aspiring Pastors by Affiliated(m): 3:42am On Jan 25, 2013
To be successful in any endeavor you have to understand the fundamental and dynamics of whatever you want to partake in. This is a thread where people can give advice on how to be successful pastors and eventually nairalanders can buy jets too.
I'll start. The aim of what you want to do is to collect people's money. NEVER FORGET THAT. However, play on people's emotions in such a way that they would be willing to give the money and would even die to defend their right to pay you.

Re: For Aspiring Pastors by potentpraise: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Affiliated: To be successful in any endeavor you have to understand the fundamental and dynamics of whatever you want to partake in. This is a thread where people can give advice on how to be successful pastors and eventually nairalanders can buy jets too.
I'll start. The aim of what you want to do is to collect people's money. NEVER FORGET THAT. However, play on people's emotions in such a way that they would be willing to give the money and would even die to defend their right to pay you.

Its so sad if all we see in all aspiring pastors is the ultimate aim of collecting money. What happen to those that preach repentance, salvation, holiness and godliness? Not all the aspiring pastors are aiming to collect money nor all the current pastors are money prostitutes. We should all note that many of these money grabbing pastors failed in their quest to establish churches, you could imagine how many churches will be available if all the aspiring pastors willing to grab money had not failed. Sometime we all think its easy to just go out there and play on people's emotions, i bet you if it was easy, you would by now had become a pastor.

Lets face reality, there is no venture under the earth that is easy, even tax collecting or yahoo yahoo.

On the picture, the same reason God did not just destroy the devil, its the same reason, he would not immediately destroy Pharaoh.
We should all know that God does not think like man, even though we are created in his image, he does what he like and want, just as every human being.
So there couldn't be any justification on the assertion in the pic.
Re: For Aspiring Pastors by Affiliated(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2013
potentpraise:

Its so sad if all we see in all aspiring pastors is the ultimate aim of collecting money. What happen to those that preach repentance, salvation, holiness and godliness? Not all the aspiring pastors are aiming to collect money nor all the current pastors are money prostitutes. We should all note that many of these money grabbing pastors failed in their quest to establish churches, you could imagine how many churches will be available if all the aspiring pastors willing to grab money had not failed. Sometime we all think its easy to just go out there and play on people's emotions, i bet you if it was easy, you would by now had become a pastor.

Lets face reality, there is no venture under the earth that is easy, even tax collecting or yahoo yahoo.

On the picture, the same reason God did not just destroy the devil, its the same reason, he would not immediately destroy Pharaoh.
We should all know that God does not think like man, even though we are created in his image, he does what he like and want, just as every human being.
So there couldn't be any justification on the assertion in the pic.

While the venture is not easy, most of the work has already been done by white men of ages past
Re: For Aspiring Pastors by potentpraise: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Affiliated:

While the venture is not easy, most of the work has already been done by white men of ages past

Its like saying Most of the work for advertising for Insurance plan has been done by the inventors if you are just venturing into selling insurance or saying, its easy to combat the devil or any anti christian spirit?
If it was that easy i think you might just venture into it and tell me in a year time, how you made it through?

Re: For Aspiring Pastors by tpiah2: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
What kind of thread is this.

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Mandate Over Woman / RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Saturday 16 February 2013 Word Of Wisdom By Pastor / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam- Charity Uzoechina (now Aisha Uzoechina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.