Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Barrack Boy - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Barrack Boy (18955 Views)

I Be Barrack Boy Aka (mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
It was morning devotion and i thanked God for the job and asked God to help me work deligently. I was dressed smelling fresh after stealing papa's perfume;-). I walked to "pammy bus stop" as i thougt of how the bus stop got the name; they sold pammy(palm wine) there at nite. I waved at a keke(tricycle) as they was no bike, "if to say dem no ban bike shebi Mike for just come carry me now" i tot. Mike drove Okada(bike) as well as he deals on suppling weed to sokoto for a living. Since the commandant of the barracks ban the use of bike for commercial purpose saying barrack boys uses it to rob, Mike sold his bike and concentrated on "weed distribution" business squarely. Soon i boarded a keke and told d rider the address after instructing him specifically to stop directly in front of the company, "because i no wan make my shoe carry dust" i tot as we zoomed off.........

2 Likes

Re: Barrack Boy by skoloppy31(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
flow1759: It was morning devotion and i thanked God for the job and asked God to help me work deligently. I was dressed smelling fresh after stealing papa's perfume;-). I walked to "pammy bus stop" as i thougt of how the bus stop got the name; they sold pammy(palm wine) there at nite. I waved at a keke(tricycle) as they was no bike, "if to say dem no ban bike shebi Mike for just come carry me now" i tot. Mike drove Okada(bike) as well as he deals on suppling weed to sokoto for a living. Since the commandant of the barracks ban the use of bike for commercial purpose saying barrack boys uses it to rob, Mike sold his bike and concentrated on "weed distribution" business squarely. Soon i boarded a keke i told him the address after instructing him specifically to stop directly in front of the company, "because i no wan make my shoe carry dust" i tot as we zoomed off.........
Am. Here alredy,,,oya com continue ooo,,no weed for me 2nit. Cos I go. Tarmark late,,boys dn go dat meani will have pwoblem slippin,,keep. Ma company wit dis story pls,,oya leggo........
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
As the keke moved, i could feel the cool morning breeze. "Guy ur money na 500 naira oh" said d keke guy "500 wetin?" i asked. "u no hear me well, u no know say na outside barracks u dey go and na chata u go pay for?" he said. "i go pay no worry" i said bearing in mind dat my wallet was fat with my share of the money Olu won from Moses and Bola. "i no b gentle man at all, i no b gentle at all eyoh" that was Fela's song blasting from the guys stereo. "So keke don dey get stereo" i tot as i looked at myself in the side mirror of the keke if i looked more like a "gentleman" like Fela sang. I was impressed by what i saw,"fine boy" as ever, even finer today. We got to Precious water in no time. I saw Yetunde's car parked outside in- between two big truck- they use for distrubution maybe, i tot. I walked with calculated steps into my office........

1 Like

Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
skoloppy31:
Am. Here alredy,,,oya com continue ooo,,no weed for me 2nit. Cos I go. Tarmark late,,boys dn go dat meani will have pwoblem slippin,,keep. Ma company wit dis story pls,,oya leggo........

Y na, try slip na, skolopy if weed no dey try "shayoh" na. No b bad idea na
Re: Barrack Boy by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2013
flow1759:

Y na, try slip na, skolopy if weed no dey try "shayoh" na. No b bad idea na
but wait o,so u sef dey smoke lyk ds, oya na holy water me want o.
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2013
I said a little prayer as i steped into my office. Soon Yetunde was in my office gorgeously dressed. "good morning" she said, i could hear the good morning re-echo in my head as if she had said it a hundred times. "good morning" i responded, i suddenly set my eyes on her a*ss this time around it looks as if it had grown bigger and more charming. "you are to inspect the activities of the departments" she said in a rather commanding tone. She commented on my beautiful shirt (borrow borrow) , as i also told her how beautiful she was, she smiled and left rolling her a*ss, i could feel my d*ick rise. As i inspected the department's activities i immediately noticed dat each department had king(the most hard working). Like; king of store, king of sealing, king of supply, king of bottling etc. It made me remembered Mike, he wrote "KOS"(king of sokoto) in his seat in sokoto as the sole supplier of weed(nobody dares seat there). "so na dis work i go dey do everyday" i tot at the close of work as i walked slowly to the bus stop......
Re: Barrack Boy by skoloppy31(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2013
flow1759: I said a little prayer as i steped into my office. Soon Yetunde was in my office gorgeously dressed. "good morning" she said, i could hear the good morning re-echo in my head as if she had said it a hundred times. "good morning" i responded, i suddenly set my eyes on her a*ss this time around it looks as if it hard grown bigger and more charming. "you are to inspect the activities of some departments" she said in a rather commanding tone. She commented on my beautiful shirt "borrow borrow" , as i also told her how beautiful she was, she smiled and left rolling her a*ss, i could feel my d*ick rise. I inspected the department's activities and i immediately noticed dat each department had king(the most hard working). Like; king of store, king of sealing, king of supply, king of bottling etc. It made me remembered Mike, he wrote "KOS"(king of sokoto) in his seat in sokoto as the sole distributor of weed(nobody dare seat there). "so na dis work i go dey do everyday" i tot at the close of work as i walked slowly to the bus stop......
Shayo dn dey body b4 nah,,,buh nah weed go do am pass,,,,sha update b4 u go church oooo,,I dn dey tarmak dis mowin cos agro dn ma body!!!!!!
Re: Barrack Boy by skoloppy31(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Damex333: but wait o,so u sef dey smoke lyk ds, oya na holy water me want o.
Give am. Mak he drink now,,buh nah SMOKE do am pass,,,,,BTW holy water high person? Or make person tipsy? If not he no go fits drink am
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
skoloppy31:
Give am. Mak he drink now,,buh nah SMOKE do am pass,,,,,BTW holy water high person? Or make person tipsy? If not he no go fits drink am

holy water na on point tin na. Abi u no sabi say na holy water go make person see him papa, tell am say "common seat down my friend"
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
I got to barracks gate at the time they were resiting the national anthem, 6pm, so everybody had to stand still for 5mins while the anthem was resited. As i stood, thoughts of joining the force started clouding my brian. "mama say she go like me to join army and become officer" "but army form never come out na" i tot. I would love to join and become a "second leutenant" "but the mago mago too much" as Olu tried last year and failed just because he didn't have connections from Abuja, even his father's Major General friend couldn't help him. "if na the will of God for me sha" i tot wen i suddenly heard a vioce "Fanta eh, Fantolo oh, fantalistic eh", i turned, it was Femi looking rough in his "camou- flage" uniform running to meet me. At that moment i remembered the invading of sokoto and the betraying part Femi played. "Femoo u b bad boy oh" i said as we shook. "Wetin i do?" he asked a rather stupid question. "so u no fit call all of us for phone tell us say awoah go show sokoto come carry boys abi" i said looking directly to his brown scary eyes, "oboy me sef no know oh, i dey duty dat day nahim make me no come sokoto" he lied. "who and who dem catch?". "na James and Mike oh, but dem don free dem" i said. "okey, thank God oh, no mind those awoah them no say sokoto no go fit die dem wan just come arrest make e be like say dem dey do their work" he said. "ok oh, make i dey go i don tayah, e get where i don start one small job like dat" i said shaking him and walking away, while he said "i thank God for u oh". This time i didn't board a keke but a bus, seating at the window of the bus i could see some barrack women working in their farms. "this women no dey tayah?" i asked myself a question that only me could answer............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrack Boy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Guys don turn holy water 2 something else 4 me o,i no smoke, na palm wine be holy water.
Re: Barrack Boy by skoloppy31(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Damex333: Guys don turn holy water 2 something else 4 me o,i no smoke, na palm wine be holy water.
U mean holy keske,walk minus stumble,may ur firstborn neva resemble ur landlord............imbibe in majesty,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
I got home, took my bath and ate the "ofe owerri"(owerri soup) mama kept for me in the kitchen. As i swallowed the fufu slowly i said to myself "mama sabi cook sweet food oh". Suddenly my Nokia torch phone rang, it was Cosmos he wanted me to come to "solja's club" the venue of his birthday celebration. " yekpa!! i don forget say Cosmos tell me yestaday say him birthday na today oh" i said to nobody in particular. I rushed up my food. As i was about leaving for the noctunal birthday "drinking" party i saw papa trying to catch a hen he wanted to cage in our Big hen house, i helped him catch it as i almost slipped in the slippery cement floor. Papa asked me how my first day at work was, i explained to him in details and he encouraged me. I lied to him dat i wanted to go collect something from Cosmos. I got to solja's club in no time, this nite solja's club was looking more beautiful as everywhere shone with light of different colours; green, blue & yellow. Some boys where playing snooker at a corner while others where playing chess at another corner. I went straight to the big drinking hall. Cosmos, Olu, James, Mike, Moses, Bola, Musa and Sunny were all seated drinking from a "round table of brotherhood" already down with their first bottle. I shook hands with dem as they all hailed shouting "fanta! Fantalist" as if they were singing. A song came blasting from the big speakers at solja's club, Califonia Love by Tupac as i stood up and started dancing a very funny dance. Everybody at the club started cheering me as i swallowed a sip of the 1759 in my hands and continued dancing. As i continued dancing another dancing style, my friends cheered the more and i whispered to myself saying; "i love my hommies and my hommies loves me" as Tupac quoted............
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Fast forward........... 2WEEKS LATER

Sokoto is back and better as i see visiting sokoto every evening as a source of inspiration dat made me performed better at work. I have started having serious feelings for Yetunde. Yetunde drove me crazy everyday as i had taken her on a date once and told her how i so much love her because, apart from the fact that i saw her in my dreams everyday, she has been so caring to me since i started working at precious water, but after the date things suddenly took a new turn as she begane to make working there unbearable for me. "i for no tell dis girl wetin dey my mind oh" "see as she don hate me" "abi she go tell her papa make dem sack me" "but na true i talk na, i don mad for dis girl finish" all these was what was ringing on my brain when i saw the knob on my office door open. It was Yetunde, "abi she wan come give me sack letter?" i tot as my heart beat increased. She came close and sat on the handle of the chair i was seating when i suddenly could feel my feet vibrating. She place her hands on my broad chest, my heart beat increased more.....

1 Like

Re: Barrack Boy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
And she tell u, so u get mind abi,abi na sokoto wey u dey go give u confidence,well,i don tell my father,and he want 2 c u. And i woke up sweating. Dont mind me jawe.
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
My intentions was not to have a fling with her but rather i wanted to play cupid. She kissed me on my cheek as i felt the coldness of her kiss on my cheek. I said something that sounded like gibberish and she placed a finger on my lips to keep me shut. My hands moved to her waist as we kissed. I was fumbling with her cloth while trying to uncloth her. I fondled her bre*ast so romantically as my co*ck rose instantly. As she unclothed me and i tried inserting, something stunned me........ SHE WAS A VIRGIN
Re: Barrack Boy by skoloppy31(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
flow1759: My intentions was not to have a fling with her but rather i wanted to play cupid. She kissed me on my cheek as i felt the coldness of her kiss on my cheek. I said something that sounded like gibberish and she placed a finger on my lips to keep me shut. My hands moved to her waist as we kissed. I was fumbling with her cloth while trying to uncloth her. I fondled her bre*ast so romantically as my co*ck rose instantly. As she unclothed me and i tried inserting, something stunned me........ SHE WAS A VIRGIN
Chei fanta,,u got me here,,y stop for da koko spot,,oya com finish I beg show da detail of all da rudiments ooooo,,,proof rigoously fanta bleep yetunde=onyinye
Re: Barrack Boy by donifez(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Omo i dey feel ur story ooh,4rm d setting it shows dat its ojo barrack,mehn life dere sweet ooh,i schooled dere,missing all my hommies,1 luv man,keep updating

palmmy owa

school of music owa e.t.c
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
don ifez: Omo i dey feel ur story ooh,4rm d setting it shows dat its ojo barrack,mehn life dere sweet ooh,i schooled dere,missing all my hommies,1 luv man,keep updating

palmmy owa

school of music owa e.t.c

correct man, u sch for command day abi? I schooled there O4 grad set, wat of u, pls i would like to know.
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
I have been making passionate love to Yetunde for weeks now as my Love for her grew stronger as the day goes. "eyah!! My Onyinye, my sweet Onyinye, abi Yetunde use yoruba juju for me" i was thinking deeply when suddenly Yetunde walked into my Office with a paper on her hands. We kiss as i was lost in the kiss when she brought me back to reality by handing the paper to me. "wetin b dis one na, abi na money?" i said to myself considering the fact that Yetunde has been lavishing her father's money on me lately. "i am pregnant" she said cheerfully, i could feel my heart beat stop. "ain't u happy?" she asked. "i am, but is just dat, dat dat......" my voice failed me that moment. "that wat?" she asked changing her mood. "ehn i wan't us to know each more" i said. "maybe dis took u by surprise" she added. She told me she had loved me from day 1 and dat she saw the signs dat i was madly in love with her but she had to put me to some test which i passed excellently. "test wetin, i can now see d result of those test- pregnancy abi" i tot as i was eased a beat when we kissed again. "we could get married and raise our family" she said as i looked into her killing eyes and assured myself dis was the girl i would spend the rest of my life with........ But what of Onyinye.......
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
I got home from work dat day feeling dejected. As i was outside the house catching some fresh air the whole incident replayed like a tape. I brought out my blackberry phone and inserted my earpiece in my ears while i listened to Tupac - do for love. "i should have seen she was trouble right from the start, taught me so many lesson........" that was the lyrics of tupac, it was as if tupac was refering to me in my situation, that is y i love the "nigga" tupac; he has a song for every situation one faces. I almost cried as i listened to the lyrics of the song on replay, "was she really a trouble" i asked myself, "maybe she was a trouble but a neccessary trouble" i said to myself as i noticed this he-goat chasing a she-goat and wanting to "climb" the she goat, this scene made me pity myself saying "if na goat, e go give the she-goat belle and go free, but if na human being, u must marry any girl u give belle oh". Lost to my thougts when someone taped me from behind......... It was Onyinye, the beautiful Onyinye.......

1 Like

Re: Barrack Boy by donifez(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
flow1759:

correct man, u sch for command day abi? I schooled there O4 grad set, wat of u, pls i would like to know.

yep man,am an excommando 2...though u are my senior...09 set,keep it up bro,
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
I cuddled Onyinye for what looked like eternity, "so u are seeing Yetunde?" she fired like a bullet at me as she strayed from me as if i was a monster. Instantly i developed a seizure. "who told u dat?" i inquired. She didn't respond, at that moment my brain came back alive as it was put to working trying to figure out who must have told her, at dat moment i tot of Chioma; the lady dat works at precious water in the bottling section, she is Onyinye's cousins. Chioma must have saw me and Yetunde displaying public romance in the company severally. "yekpa, i don die dis Chioma girl do amebo come tell Onyinye" i said trying to choose d right words to explain to Onyinye who was now crying. "she has been forcing herself on me, but i refused her advances" i said "oh yeah, and people have been seing u kissing and huging her in public ehn" Onyinye said with so much fury. "u have to believe me" i added. "u know what, i am feed up, go have a good life with ur Yetunde" she said. "No u are my one and only" i lied. "one and only my foot ah aah aaah Ugo after wat we have been through, God will Judge u surely" she said walking away, i tried holding her by her hands but she flung my hands away as my jaw droped instantly. My mouth was wide open for almost 2mins as i watch her leave crying. I saw my spirit left my body and returned............. "fanta u don dey die b dat oh" it was as if someone was behind me talking, i turned and saw nobody.......... I sure need something to console my predicament....... Sokoto
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
don ifez:

Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
don ifez:

i be barrack boy, dis story is partially my life story, partially not fully
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Apologies: Nairalanders pls i am using my phone so the updates might be slow. "Make una no vex oh"
PS: Also pardon some of my grammatical error as am typing very fast. "English no be my papa language na, abi oyibo dey hear ibo?" LOL

1 Like

Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
I got to Sokoto putting on a gloomy face, and Cosmos said "oboy dis one wey ur face dey like dis, u chop sh*it?". "na ur papa chop sh*it" i cursed as the whole house laughed uncontrolably. I smoked like mad dat day. Infact i tot i was going to run mad. I was talking to God, i could see Him in front of me, or was it my imaginations? My body was heavy as i walked with my guys home. I slept like a baby dat nite. Next day it was as if i carried over the "highness" of the weed of the previous day on my head as i went to work. I tried cajoling Yetunde to fire all the workers in the bottling section and employ fresh hands saying they were lazy, she told me she would do something about it, but i knew she would definately do as i said as i have gradually turned to be her lord. If that is done, then Chioma wont b there to see Yetunde's Stomach grow and no one woud tell Onyinye dat Yetunde was pregnant for me. I tried calling Onyinye but she didn't pick, so i texted. At this moment i remembered that i had to check the net to cofirm if my name was in d list of those qualified for camping and training for the Nigerian Army short service, i had gone for the screening last week. General Adebayo encouraged me to fill the form and that he would make some contact dat would influence my been selected. Papa would b retiring by next year as he had spent complete 30years in the force likewise General Adebayo. I checked the site and the list wasn't out yet, maybe by next week it would b out, so i tot............
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Onyinye is the most sturborn person on planet earth. I have pleaded and begged severally, but to no avail. Seems she loves me no more for real, or has she heard of the pregnancy? i tot as i packed my bags for camp and training in Zaria. I am to b there for nine months of which Yetunde must have put to bed. "fanta bobo go become officer oh" i smiled as the journey began. Through out the almost one day journey all i was thinking was my life, and how i have become an enemy to my own self. "Can someone love two persons at the same time?" i asked my self. My love for Onyinye has really gone sour. Her dad retired from the force last year and soon they would be going parmanently to the east where her dad owns a building. "so dat means me and Yetunde was meant to be? I asked as i recalled her telling me the reason she remained a virgin was that she was waiting for the right man, "so na fantalolo come be the right man?" i asked the air.....

1 Like

Re: Barrack Boy by donifez(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2013
flow1759:

i be barrack boy, dis story is partially my life story, partially not fully

from the story i knw u be B.guy,i dey follow ur story like mtn ooh(every where u go),hope say u still sabi clear grass ooh,cuz thats una logo
Re: Barrack Boy by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2013
She is a virgin,and she don finish university, na all ds christian uni she go?,wey all their boys no sharp at all.

2 Likes

Re: Barrack Boy by BukkyDan(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow...just imagining every piece o
Nice story dearie, but your badt o...after all onyinye did for you?

Anyways as for yetunde, I trust ermmm yoruba gehs...the day her papa family members would raid your house ehn!
Re: Barrack Boy by flow1759: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
SOKOTO!! "chei!! i go miss sokoto oh" i thought as i flashed back to the "sokoto bath" i took last nite at sokoto. Sokoto bath is a bath every member of sokoto that wants to go on a journey take in order to wish dat member good luck and safe journey, its an age long custom dat actually ends up fulfiling it purpose. That member takes a bath with a bucket of weed soaked in dry gin. Dat was the "fratanity" part of Sokoto i hated. I will miss my hommies mehn, but i had to pursue my dreams. I will also miss my Yetunde, if there was something Yetunde had that Onyinye never had when i first met both ladies was her Virginity. Onyinye was more of a s*ex addict, that she can give it to u anytime anywhere, i tried changing that part of her but couldn't "no wonder i be a regular customer for Femi house dat time" i tot. But apart from that she was a picture perfect dream girl. Yetunde was a more picture perfect dream girl, she looks more like Ini Edo of nollyhood, "but wetin make a girl wey arrange like Ini Edo go b virgin na?" i pondered. Well like she told me, she attended those "glorified secondary school" coined university, and to add to it she was this "church- church" type back then.......... that was back then and this is now.........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Dead Trap / Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.