Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary (16690 Views)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) / Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2006
Recently, at Ali Baba's Comedy Village also known as 'Excusez Moi', he got married to his long time fiancee and mother of his child. Speaking to a reporter for the Bisi Olatilo show, he couldn't stop talking about all the wonderful qualities which led him to marry his new bride Mary.

Attached to this post are some pictures from the occasion. Any comments or additional gossip?

Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by uche1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2006
man i like the kisssssssss na that one i like passssssssss
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by godfadda6(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2006
well thank God for ali baba he finally got married after four kids. i'm sure his kids were even in the bridal train.

after breaking hearts even his wife had a kid for him b4 married and they got married in a redeem church.

well God will judge

happy married life my foot.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Saddam: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2006
I just watched That on Bisi Olatilo's Show

Dont you think that Woman Is kinda Old for Ali baba
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by hotangel2(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2006
Aww, took a picture while watching it? Soo cute of u.

Well im happy for him.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by whiteroses(f): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2006
i saw this on tv, they were so cute and happy, i like what i saw even though my peeps were like that woman is old, her voice can wither a flower dis, dat, i was like you are just jealous. the woman performed whitney houston for her husband isn't it romantic
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by nike4luv(f): 12:07am On May 01, 2006
yea i watched this too! twas so cool!

the wife sang 'and i would always love u' which i found extremely funny the way she sang it tongue
and they snogged wel! grade B plus for that

and i liked the way they described eachother, the guy said 'shes a very sexy girl' grin grin

whats bizzare is that the Ali baba guy already had kids before and the present wife has got one kid

anyways, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Ali Baba Baba
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Ashiwaju(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2006
yes oo, congratulations to them, and Happy Married Life. its was quite wonderful and since we can all marry or re-marry at anytime, then i am not worried about them having 4 kids. i just wonder how many kids they intend to have after marriage. haha

The guy and his wife, makes a wonderful comedy couple. Hurray
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by okie(m): 2:01am On May 01, 2006
Booobs, i look the two of them, i shrink. If papa na comedian and mama na gomedian, i wonder wetin their pikin go be staymedian. Anyways i rejoice with the newly wedded and wish them the best in their new world. Bros Alli, na tear rubber wife u don arrange so o area. cheesy wink smiley
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by larger20(m): 2:06am On May 01, 2006
wow good for him
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by bolex(m): 2:58am On May 01, 2006
well

Redeem should not have endorsed such marriage

Cos in God;s sight , it aint right

Seriously

but HAPPY MARRIED LIFE o

Niggaz and ladies ,

make una chill out o

You will get married in God's time

Not have 100 kids before marriage

grin

1 marriage

1 wedding

1 happy married life

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by gigitte(f): 6:15am On May 01, 2006
lol why shouldnt they endorse the marriage just because they had a kid outside wedlock, puhleaze

my own is she shouldnt have worn white at all, who dash her virginity hehe, yeah they should prolly have had a quiet wedding with no fanfare hehe
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by pascal(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2006
I will like to wish Ali, the best of luck in this new engagement.

Pray also that this union will be forever.

Like @bolex

1 marriage

1 wedding

1 happy married life

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by micklplus(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2006
Well.i would say, Happy married life to them
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Missworld(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2006
ok oh! Happy married life Ali but why again is he getting married? He is not a good role model that's all I know and his kids are bastards. Damn, what a nice name for children!
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2006
This is real love and its the grin bomb
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by enolase(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2006
bolex:

well

Redeem should not have endorsed such marriage

Cos in God;s sight , it aint right

Seriously

but HAPPY MARRIED LIFE o

Niggaz and ladies ,

make una chill out o

You will get married in God's time

Not have 100 kids before marriage

grin

1 marriage

1 wedding

1 happy married life

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

I agree. But u gave the wrong reason. Ali Baba had been married to a foreigner, I think a Jamaican.

In essence, this is a remarriage, which in the eyes of God (who HIMSELF SAYS "I Hate Divorce" in one of the scriptures) is wrong.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by gentleone(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2006
hey ali baba congrats o, wish you the very best in your married life!
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by tamia(f): 12:33am On May 04, 2006
ehhhmmmm okay who's Ali baba?
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by cassidy(f): 10:33am On May 04, 2006
The marriage would have been held as a quite one, cos there is no reason to celebrate afta 4 kids from outside wedlock. it is a shame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Modups1(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2006
while i'm wishing dem d best, i have to agree dat they should have kept it low key.
i was surprised myself dat redeemed agreed to d wedding, never the less it's not 4 us 2 judge.
i don't think it's nice 2 call d kids bastards though
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Ashiwaju(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2006
They are not bastards, abi the person wey talk say bastard no understand the meaning of bastard ni. it is one thing to be born out of wed lock,it is another to be an orphan or a bastard. The kids aint bastards just worried about how many more they would bear after marriage.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Missworld(f): 4:23am On May 05, 2006
When I was in Niaja, they called kids like the 4 Ali had bastards. I don't know why it's not applying in Ali's case, is it because it's Ali, the millionaire? Who knows but you all should call a spade and spade. May God forgive me but them kids are bastards. Not their fault, but "the evil that men do lives after them". Obviously, the dad was thinking about them when he was pimping and now no matter how rich they are, nothing will change that name "Bastards".
Get real!
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by nison(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]why d guy marry abi dem talk say person wey no marry 4 him village dem go pursue am.i think say him 4 wait 4me b4 he marry.ali com marry after enough.sha congrats.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by mustafar1: 5:35pm On May 05, 2006
miss world u kinda sound like someone from his past. cos all ur words spell hate/dislike
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by eveseh(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2006
happy for him
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by uchenneka: 7:18pm On May 06, 2006
Missworld, na wao. Which one be your own sef. Abi na bad belle? Your sure say you no be Ali former wife or abi Mary sweep you commot, take chair? It was a nice wedding sha although we no know why Redeemed do this kind wedding, but who are we to judge. Mary been dance sha! She shabi boogie o! The way Naija women dey dance for their wedding be like say dem send outsome kind of signal to the other women who no make am. Anyway we no blame dem sha - winner takes all. Ali which one be dis sexxy business? We no wan know wetin dey happen for your room. Keep am to youself we beg. RMD nko? He don old, don go all so philosophical. Na wetin old age dey do?
Julius Agwu go marry, you don reach. Sunny Irabor,Patrick Doyle, Danny Wilson, Ruth Opia and all the other yester heartthrobs - make una take heart o old age don really arrive una door step. Pele o awon egbon.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by Z4M4eva(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2006
Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary : Nice !!

Wishing the Couple a Happy Married life !!
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by jaybaby(f): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2006
Alibaba Ow many pple him go marry God Shld Jus save MaRy this tym cry

God pls dont let me fall ViCtIm -in the hnds of Men like AlIbAbA AMEN lipsrsealed
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by snazzydawn(f): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
Sorry but is this not the same Ali baba that married Patricia?I do not know but I think I read it somewhere.Someone please prove me wrong.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by snazzydawn(f): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2006
Sorry but is this not the same Ali baba that married Patricia?I do not know but I think I read it somewhere.Someone please prove me wrong.
Re: Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary by jaybaby(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2006
yes oooo Dawn na d same Alibaba that married pat! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Dazzles In New Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Ini Edo At Genevieve Mag Morning Dew Reading / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.