Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K (3264 Views)

Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) / Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K by DaGeeNius1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
A 39year old woman burnt a 15 year old girl with hot iron after accusing her of stealing her N1,000 at Oshodi, Lagos.
This woman was arrested by Lagos state Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, WAPA.
According to the girl, this woman accused her of stealing her N1,000 which she denied. This woman plugged her iron, made sure it was hot then placed it on her two thighs and her hand.
"She stole my N1,000 last week and I don't know what came over me. I know what I did was bad. I don't know what happend to me when I did." Mrs. Kudirat Isekolowo said.
She wept knowing she would go to jail for her offence.
Source:
www.Naijagists.com/nigerian-woman-arrested-for-burning-girls-thighs-with-hot-iron-over-missing-n1000/

Re: 9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
I lose more and more faith in humanity with each passing day. What is 1,000 naira worth that this woman decided to disfigure the child's body for life because she took it?

I think the woman should be burnt on her thighs with a hot iron as well.
Miserly psychopath.

By the way where is the link of your story OP?
Re: 9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K by ihedioramma: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT WE READ BIBLE AND DONT UNDERSTAND IT? WHAT OF THE SIN'S THIS WOMAN DO ? WHAT OF THE WRONG SEX SHE HAS BEFOR SHE MARRY?
Re: 9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2013
I think some people are just born wicked
What is N1000 ?
I hope they lock her up and throw away the keys
Let me see how she will buy her bleaching cream from kirikiri
Eediot
And what is that patch on her skin?looks like the wicked woman is already decaying while alive
Re: 9ja Woman Arrested For Burning A Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Over Missin N1K by OAM4J: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013

(1)

MMM Fraud Alert / Confusion In Lagos As MONEY RAINS At A Hotel Building In FESTAC / Photos/ Video Of Men Who Shot Policeman Enjoying In A Club Before Their Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.