Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan (1821 Views)

How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!! / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by naijabambam(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2013
OK, am just gonna explain this as simple as I can.

As we all know BBC plan allows just one email account and one blackberry email account too.

–You need is a primary email address (Serves as your default mail) [I will be using a GMAIL as my default mail just for the explanation purpose]

The whole idea here is to forward all other email addresses to ONE. Here are the steps…

STEPS

- Add the “default mail” to your blackberry phone (I assume you have a mail synched already to your device)
- Visit your GMAIL account from a PC. (Sign In)
- Click on the gears icon on the upper-right of your GMAIL screen, below your avatar, and select “Settings.”
- Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- From the “Send mail as” option, click on “Add another email address you own”
- Type in the username of the other mail you own (yahoo, hotmail, etc) and also enter the email address in the textbox
- Sends verification to confirm email address (use the redirect link or copy the verification code and paste)
- END!!!!

–>> Repeat this for other emails you own in case you own more than 2(two).

I guess that’s simple enough, send an e-mail to your other mail for test and you get a notification on your blackberry asap.

I hope this helps… Feel free to ask any question if not clear.

I use it and as a matter of fact I have 4 of my e-mail accounts in 1 smiley –>> Bless.. Cheers

Click here for more TIPS

Kombo
@NaijaBamBam
www.naijabambam.com
Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by MrSinister(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2013
Please, how can i use my BlackBerry as a modem? Is it even possible?
Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by wildchild1: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
Please, how can i use my BlackBerry as a modem? Is it even possible?
yes,its very possible,what you need is a blackberry desktop manager on your PC

1 Like

Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by MrSinister(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
wild child: yes,its very possible,what you need is a blackberry desktop manager on your PC

Thanks!
Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by lomzy1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
What if my default email is hotmail? Actually my default email is hotmail and av been finding it difficult to register another email ad on my bb.
I prefer hotmail to be my default cos its my primary email ad for my biz.
Is der a way around it?
Thanks.
Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by naijabambam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
lomzy1: What if my default email is hotmail? Actually my default email is hotmail and av been finding it difficult to register another email ad on my bb.
I prefer hotmail to be my default cos its my primary email ad for my biz.
Is der a way around it?
Thanks.

Yes, definitely,.. Follow the steps above, I will try as much as possible to give you more detailed steps soon

kombo
@NaijaBamBam
www.naijabambam.com
Re: How To Use More Than One E-mail Account On Blackberry Complete (BBC) Plan by justi4jesu(f): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls what the step for yahoo because I don't have a gmail account.

(1) (Reply)

Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days / Mad With MTN / Do You Have Any Report Or Complaints About Your Tecno Phone?? Then Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.