Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mad With MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mad With MTN (1750 Views)

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. / You Can Browse With Mtn Bis Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad With MTN by aribitoye(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
hence forth I have decided NEVER to make calls using my MTN line. Their 11k per second (after N5 daily charge) which they call truetalk+ is a scam after all. They will neither give you the privilege nor even give you call notification as regards the call charge after each call is made.All correspondence to their so called customer care representative proves abortive. Looks like the care representatives lack requisite skills needed for the job or they just decide to remain docile by replying with the slogan "technical failure" even when one makes simple enquiries such as "why was I billed this way?". They should go and ask their counterparts in Airtel how the smart talk tariff in their plan works.
Suffice to pray therefore that: If I ever load my MTN line in order to make calls again, may my phone burn to ashes! Mtcheew. Yeye dey smell
Re: Mad With MTN by USHBEBE(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
LOL Bro i discovered that too. that 11k shit is a scam... it doesnt even last while i make call. comparing it with my mtnzone of 12k. i feel that last more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad With MTN by kene05(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
aribitoye:
hence forth I have decided NEVER to make calls using my MTN line. Their 11k per second (after N5 daily charge) which they call truetalk+ is a scam after all. They will neither give you the privilege nor even give you call notification as regards the call charge after each call is made.All correspondence to their so called customer care representative proves abortive. Looks like the care representatives lack requisite skills needed for the job or they just decide to remain docile by replying with the slogan "technical failure" even when one makes simple enquiries such as "why was I billed this way?". They should go and ask their counterparts in Airtel how the smart talk tariff in their plan works.
Suffice to pray therefore that: If I ever load my MTN line in order to make calls again, may my phone burn to ashes! Mtcheew. Yeye dey smell
Lol, like MTN cares, for all i know some network providers like Etisalat do, buh emptyhen is full of empty promises and hidden T&C's

1 Like

Re: Mad With MTN by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
aribitoye:

Dude, I don't think the MTN TrueTalk+ plan is working. Why not port to Etisalat or Airtel?
Re: Mad With MTN by aribitoye(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
iyke926:

Dude, I don't think the MTN TrueTalk+ plan is working. Why not port to Etisalat or Airtel?
Thanks man,,already ported to airtel. It's in my post

2 Likes

Re: Mad With MTN by Rasengan02(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lolz.....EMPTYHEN.... Na so so lie lie.. From d dayz of win an aeroplane i knw der fool of jackshit

3 Likes

Re: Mad With MTN by Jeffy1206(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
aribitoye:
same with airtel.. . Keep deducting #10 as value added service.
Re: Mad With MTN by aribitoye(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jeffy1206:
same with airtel.. . Keep deducting #10 as value added service.
That's true o. I noticed dat too

1 Like

Re: Mad With MTN by Rasengan02(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2015
aribitoye:

seems they are also bent on stealing our airtime.. thunder wey go fire dem dey do rehearsal grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Mad With MTN by aribitoye(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Rasengan02:

seems they are also bent on stealing our airtime.. thunder wey go fire dem dey do rehearsal grin shocked
Lol. Bros I see u o
Re: Mad With MTN by shitshappen(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
i have stopped recharging mine since one week now, those thieves stole my seven hundred naira.
i will soon port my number to glo.
Re: Mad With MTN by Jeffy1206(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
aribitoye:

I have called,tweets yet no replies... Useless network. Etisalat seen to perfect thus plan than others.

1 Like

Re: Mad With MTN by samesolomon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
bababorehole, terms and conditions apply. emptymm cheating naija since 1900

1 Like

Re: Mad With MTN by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
shitshappen:
i have stopped recharging mine since one week now, those thieves stole my seven hundred naira.
i will soon port my number to glo.
from frying pan to fire

(1) (Reply)

Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them / Evolution Of Mobile Phones. / Tecno Y5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.