Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 (1614 Views)

Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by jpilata(m): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2013
A 39-year old Nigerian woman has burnt a girl’s thighs with hot ironafter accusing her of stealing her N1,000 at Oshodi area of Lagos State.
Thewoman, Mrs. Kudirat Isekolowo, who lives at Igbehinadun area ofOshodi, said she did not know what came over her when she carried outthe act.
Themother of three was arrested by officials of the Lagos State WomenAffairs and Poverty Alleviation, WAPA, and Esther Child Right Foundationand brought to theLagos State Government Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
Traderswere close to tears at OshodiMarket where the woman sells clothes,when they saw how the thighs of the 15-year old girl (name withheld) wasseriously burnt, leaving permanent deep scars on her body.
Thelittle girl was sent by her parents, who live at Agege area of Lagos, tolive with Isekolowo and serve as apprentice in her clothing shop. Shestarted living with her in November 2012.
At the WAPA Ministry,Alausa, there was anger when government officials saw the deep wounds onthe girl’s body, while they described the woman as extremely wicked andneeded to be punished severely.
Apart from the deep wounds on herthighs, there are also wounds all over her body, occasioned by constantbeating and maltreatment.
According to the girl, Kudirat accused her of stealing her N1,000 last week, but she denied stealing the money.
Shesaid the woman plugged a pressing iron and made sure it was very hotand pressed it on her two thighs and one of her hands, leavingdeepwounds on her body.
“I am not the one who stole the N1,000. Shesaid I took it and I denied it. She plugged iron and pressed it on mytwo thighs. My parents live in Agege, they asked meto live with her andlearn how to sellclothes as they don’t have money,” she explained.
Onwhy there were other wounds all over her body, she said Kudirat usuallybeat her with wire. Kudirat admitted carrying out the act, sayingthatthe girl stole her N1,000.
“She stole my N1,000 last week and Idon’t know what came over me. I know what I did is bad. I don’t knowwhat happened to me when I did it,” she said.
Kudirat wept whenshe knew that she could go to jail for her wicked act. Even her closefriends who came with her felt very bad when they saw the degree ofdamage to the girl’s thighs.
Executive Director, Esther ChildRight Foundation, Mrs Esther Ogwu said she got a call from the founderof Compassionate Women Initiative, Mrs. Mary Olasupo, about a woman whoburnt the thighs of a little girl with hot iron.
“We moved inimmediately with the WAPA officials and arrested her and brought her toAlausa. At Oshodi market where we arrested her, traders were screamingwhen they saw the wound in the girl’s body,” she explained.
Esthersaid it is now left for the stategovernment to prosecute her inaccordance with the child right’s law to serve as a deterrent to others.
Accordingto Mary, the founder, Compassionate Women Initiative, “a woman calledme some days ago to intimate me about the incident. She told me that awoman had an apprentice, whom she accused of stealing her N1,000 andthen used hot iron to burn her two thighs. That was when I called EstherChild Right Foundation for help and they came.”
Officials of the state government have vowed that the woman would be prosecuted and be made to pay for her callous act

Source http://nairareport.com/picture-woman-burns-girls-thighs-with-hot-iron-over-n1000/

Re: PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by martyns303(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2013
"Jesus wept" this is inhuman. Poster pls hide the pics and put viewer discretion at the topic.
Re: PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by musiwa10: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2013
jesus cry, this is very bad.. how can anyone do this..
Re: PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2013
This has to be the silliest 15yr old i've heard of. She kept still while someone used hot iron her?
God knows i wasn't this silly when i was 15.
Re: PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by geeez: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Gory stories surfacing these days. How on earth did she feel when the child was screaming while the hot iron cremated her skin? This woman can sure kill without batting an eyelid
Re: PICTURE: Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron Over N1000 by OAM4J: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013

(1)

Fulani Herdsmen Rape Women In Umuahia / Nigerian Man Nabbed For Living In Ireland For 14 Years With Fake Passport / I Have Just Been Scammed Here On Nairaland Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.