Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries (13448 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by olumide098(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2013
My though.. how is it possible to get all deportees from countries lie Romania, Bulgaria, Uk etc in one plane... something is missing in the report or maybe they arrive on different planes but one same day,...

cold: I don't get it.If they were deported from different countries how come they all arrived on the same plane? Or did they converge somewhere before they got deported? Anyhow sha....
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by mastersr95(m): 1:42am On Jan 27, 2013
Braincheck:

If say ur messd up govt arrange Country instead of embezzlin money wey dem n deir generation no fit finish, dese innocentees 4 no leave in d 1st place.
Me ma no go mind leave whether by hook or Crook n i careless if dey deport me afta 1 year. Jus 1 year is enuff 2 change ma story 4 gud.

Typical Naija mentality! so you think you can save thousands of pounds within a year in uk? You think money grows on tree in UK? lol i pray dem give you visa so you can see how easy it easy to make £1 in uk
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by razznaija(f): 3:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Most times I wonder, has anyone ever been deported FROM Nigeria??
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by BabaEto1: 4:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Braincheck:

If say ur messd up govt arrange Country instead of embezzlin money wey dem n deir generation no fit finish, dese innocentees 4 no leave in d 1st place.
Me ma no go mind leave whether by hook or Crook n i careless if dey deport me afta 1 year. Jus 1 year is enuff 2 change ma story 4 gud.

How did u know 1 year is enough to change your story for good ? You talk as if you have a job or investment waiting for you abroad. I want to use this opportunity to tell u and others thinking Nigeria is the worst place on earth that running abroad is not and has never been a sure way to success. They have their own challenges as we have our own. I prefer to make my money in Naija and go for vacation abroad.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by lekkie073(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2013
^^^^ΔS HIS ΠΔMΣ SHΩωS, HΣ SΣRIΩUSLΨ ΠΣΣDS Δ βRΔIΠCHΣCK shocked
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Kalamaya: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2013
Someone once said that it's better to be a cow in europe than to be human in Africa.
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by lekkie073(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Kalamaya: Someone once said that it's better to be a cow in europe than to be human in Africa.
only an animal will say so....
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by lekkie073(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Kalamaya: Someone once said that it's better to be a cow in europe than to be human in Africa.
only an animal will say so....I doubt if a human being will utter such
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by harlos: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2013
alpha conde: Even if the headline reads 1000,000 nigerians deported all over the world

Nigerians will still struggle to travel out, that means the nigerian problem is REAL
minus this poster angry
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2013
wow deported back to Nigeria!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by dotcomnamename: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Truckpusher: clap for yourself....

Americans are not living in Ireland illegally?

British and Irish are not living in America illegally?

Canadians and Americans are Asylum seeker in some EU country...

Get the fact in ur brain !
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by dotcomnamename: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2013
juman: One nigeria is senseless. A country of 52 years and it's citizens are living in another countries illegally!!!!!!

Obviously nigeria has totally failed as a nation. Very useless country.

Americans are not living in Ireland illegally?

British and Irish are not living in America illegally?

Canadians and Americans are Asylum seekers in some EU country...

Get the fact in ur brain !

It takes the Grace of God, not base on how old your country is.

Nothing really to be done than to continue praying for Nigeria.
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by TableLeg(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Good news!
I hope they settle well in Nigeria
Its always good to be home
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by souljamug: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2013
I hope all dis naija boys wey dey go stadium dey wish barcelona bad luck were among dem!!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by scram(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2013
razznaija: Most times I wonder, has anyone ever been deported FROM Nigeria??

They do!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you so much , you made a fantastic and analytic contribution, l wonder why people are condemning these deportees, they tried there best, we should rather encourage and embrace them back home. Destiny has alot to play in peoples life, some are destined to make it here while others are destined to make it abroad.
COOLDUN: I have heard so many hypocrites condemning these deportees, immigration started from the beginning, the first immigrants on earth are Adam and eve, from there Noah and others, but from the Bible Abram who later became Abraham was blessed by God for obeying his instruction to leave his family in Ur in Chaldea in this modern day Iraq to the land of Canaan, before leaving his people and land Abram’s father Tera was a very wealthy and famous man, but still he left. Forgive me for quoting from the bible , I believe that it is the most read book on earth, that is why I took my examples from there.

Why are you condemning a traveler? Because he/she is unfortunate to be deported, my Igbo proverb says that a wide traveled fellow is wiser than a grey haired old fellow in the village. While English people say that traveling is a part of education. Traveling is never only when you leave the shore of the continent, any trip you make outside your village and town is traveling. Most of you guys who claim to love Nigeria more than the President are not even in your villages, some are in another states. If traveling is a crime why didn’t you stay in your villages? We learn a lot through traveling, good, bad and ugly things through traveling.

What I would have loved to hear from you guy are these, how many of these corrupt officials in Nigeria’s children have been deported from their countries of residences? How many of them are being refused visas by these embassies/high commissions like the way they refuse visas to other Nigerians? Why are the families of the indicted, prosecuted and jailed corrupt officials still living in their western residential countries till now without being disturbed or harassed? Why do the western countries accept the Nigeria illegal laundered funds but reject the Nigeria illegal immigrants? Why do they only deport the illegal immigrants but save guard the illegal funds?

Western people migrated to Africa, killed, maimed, robbed, raped, enslaved and exploited Africa, but went back to their countries and introduced harsh immigration policies to prevent us from entering their countries. Who gave them visas to enter Africa continent then? Why immigration is so much restricted to the Africans mostly Nigerians now?

These are the few things I expected to hear from you guys, but instead you are here condemning and criticizing the deportees, as if, if you guys have the opportunity to travel out you will decline. Immigration is a personal choice; it has a lot of causes depending the situation one finds him/herself. Anyone who is well placed or comfortable should not condemn others who made their choices, because all of us will not do the same job, be at the same place and have the same aims and ambitions. Nigerians have been ruled beyond keeping quiet to something that doesn’t matter or deserve to be worried about. It is better to try and fail that never tried. They have gained more knowledge and experiences; it is left to them now to decide on what next in their respective lives.

My brothers and sisters you are all welcomed to your country, take heart, sit down think very well for your next actions, I wish you all very good luck in your future endeavors. God bless you all. Nnoo nu umunnem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Experiencing The Worst Flooding In Decades, 300 Dead - DW News / How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.