Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Is Henry Okah Accomplice Sentenced To Life??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Henry Okah Accomplice Sentenced To Life??? (556 Views)

Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Henry Okah's Accomplice, Edmond Ebiwere, Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Henry Okah Accomplice Sentenced To Life??? by omobritiko: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
I don't know this man(i dont know if he's guilty or not),just reading online now and saw this man was sentenced even though South Africa has never convicted Henry Okah...Why is the court sentencing so fast huh?it happened 3 years ago and he is sentenced already?Can someone please answer these questions?

Where is Kabiru Sokoto?

Where are the killers of Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Funso Williams, Dipo Dina and so many more?

Where is Hassan Zakari Biu (The man who jailbreak Kabiru Sokoto) and those top police chiefs that aided his escape?

Where are those politician that put sorrow in the faces of 100 million nigerians everyday

Good work our Government,they have sentenced Edmund Ebiware(Henry Okah accomplice)we wait you to sentence Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State, Alao Akala
of Oyo State and Akwei Doma of Nassarawa on allegations bordering on fraud and embezzlement of state funds, amounting to a combined value of N102billion....Also Governors Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, Saminu Turaki of Jigawa State, Boni Haruna of Adamawa State, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu State, Reverend Jolly Nyame of Taraba State and so on...
Re: Why Is Henry Okah Accomplice Sentenced To Life??? by Adurangba(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
why dont you go and read the penal codes of Nigeria? If you think he shouldnt be sentenced, wait till he appeals and give your own evidence. you dont know if he is guilty or not, but you still open a thread to question why he has been sentenced. Oga o. So its now Government that sentences people.
Re: Why Is Henry Okah Accomplice Sentenced To Life??? by omobritiko: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Adura_ngba: why dont you go and read the penal codes of Nigeria? If you think he shouldnt be sentenced, wait till he appeals and give your own evidence. you dont know if he is guilty or not, but you still open a thread to question why he has been sentenced. Oga o. So its now Government that sentences people.

Am never against the sentencing...If truly he knows about the bomb,its then good enough for him,what am saying is why is judgement coming fast on himHe's not my fam,am just wondering there are more serious cases left behind,why the 1st of oct issue?because the president life was in danger?SMH...Let them sentence Kabiru Sokoto too,i heard he was sentenced for just 3 year oh my goosh

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: We Have Not Suspended Attacks & Time For Dialogue Already Passed / The Real Trouble With El-rufai And Ribadu - By Tony Eluemunor / Nigeria's Boko Haram Terrorist Group Seeks Alliance With Al-qaeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.