Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad (17236 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / Ladies Pls Start Using Intimate Wash! / Attention Ladies, Pls I Hate Having Menstra-pain And I Need A Solution To It. (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by forbisi: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls which sanitary pad is good? Always is now crap, it does almost nothing, within a few hours, its full, even the so called blue longer wings is non effective. The only other good one I know is anion and its qiute pricy (#900) and I don't do tampons, so if u know of any other good one, pls recommend.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by baby124: 2:29am On Jan 27, 2013
Have you tried the always for your flow? You seem to have heavy flow, so use super or super plus. You may also be buying the fake always. I used to use always and had flow similar to yours. But when I tried tampons, I never looked back. Pads are so bulky, wet and uncomfortable. You should try good tampons. You would only feel uncomfortable for the first 2months. After that, with a liner, all is great. Try playtex gentle glide if you ever give it a chance. wink

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by forbisi: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks @baby_123. Tampons r out of it cos I don't like d idea of sticking something inside myself. I dnt know there was fake always, d real always should have alerted us. I don't think iv seen d super plus b4. Will ask 4 it. Tnx.

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by esperiense(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Why not use cotton wool. Its cheap and comfortable
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by forbisi: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
esperiense: Why not use cotton wool. Its cheap and comfortable
Does it work??
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Always does absolutely nothing for me too. I'm thinking of switching to tampons myself, but this one baby is saying that we have to use a liner with it... hmmm undecided
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by esperiense(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
forbisi:
Does it work??
yes na,it shud work. I don't need to b a lady b4 I know. Just pack 20naira cotton wool put and keep on flexing

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by baby124: 3:14am On Jan 29, 2013
dominique: Always does absolutely nothing for me too. I'm thinking of switching to tampons myself, but this one baby is saying that we have to use a liner with it... hmmm undecided

Liners are like an everyday habit for me. Can't stand stains or wetness of any kind. This is why tampons are a necessity for me, as opposed to pad(yuck). They are also a lot easier to dispose when you are not home. Just flush down the toilet and throw the applicator awaywink.With period it depends on your flow. If its heavy, you may need a liner the first few days. That I need one doesn't mean you will. With always despite my flow, it always held up. But you can't use 1 a day. You have to change like 3-4times a day, same with tampons. And like tampons, study your flow and get the right tampon

Regular = Regular or light flow

Super = heavy flow

Super plus = super heavy flow grin

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by dominique(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^^@baby123
you mean the fluid could still leak even with the tampon inserted on I still hope to switch to tampon tho. Pads they make these days don't absorb anything.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by joesQ(f): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
true tlk about always,im getting tired of it,at night i barely sleep nd i seriously mind which position i take.i used always for one of my periods, didnt know it had tiny tiny holes before i cld say jack robi.... I had stains i was like wat d hell since then wenever af shows im always watchful of myslf. Maybe il try tampons,i used it while i was in d uni nd it was ok i guess but i felt i was suppose to av smthn down thr, not that i stained it was not just comfortable.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by safe06: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hey ladies,tampons I hear Ȋ̝̊̅§ good bur if worn for more than 4 hrs can cause toxic shock,u babes could try every day (ultra) sanitary towel,I think its more comfortable,bur sometyms when my period iz very heavy I put lady care sanitary towel on everyday sanitary towel,n it takes м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ almost 7 hrs n its comfy too,just put on a full pant.

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by baby124: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
dominique: ^^^^@baby
you mean the fluid could still leak even with the tampon inserted on I still hope to switch to tampon tho. Pads they make these days don't absorb anything.

It does for me after a while and during the first few days. Maybe when it is time for a change, and i dont change as timely as i should. Otherwise, it really shouldnt leak if you are untop of the situation. cheesy. The comfort a tampon brings cannot be over emphasized. I dont walk like a duck or feel like i am wearing pampers. I can sleep in any direction and even pee without seeing all the lipsrsealed. Just feels cleaner and dryer. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by esperiense(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
A clean white handkercheif is good too
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Jay4joy: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes, anion napkin could be pricy like you mention but your woman worth it. Know more is more better? google naija bridal shop. The last heading Anion Napkin will tell u everything.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Sissy3(f): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2013
Stay-Free
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2013
safe06: Hey ladies,tampons I hear Ȋ̝̊̅§ good bur if worn for more than 4 hrs can cause toxic shock,u babes could try every day (ultra) sanitary towel,I think its more comfortable,bur sometyms when my period iz very heavy I put lady care sanitary towel on everyday sanitary towel,n it takes м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ almost 7 hrs n its comfy too,just put on a full pant.
Toxic shock iz a veri rare occurence nd it happens wen u'vε̲̣̣̣̥ had a tampon on a very long time,say 8hrs(google it),nt 4hrs plz.who has a pad on for up †☺ 8hrs anyway?Tampons are super comfortable nd easy †☺ dispose.
dominique: ^^^^@baby
Yeah sure,it cud leak,onli wen Ȋ̝̊̅†§ fully soaked(jst like pads).
joesQ: true tlk about always,im getting tired of it,at night i barely sleep nd i seriously mind which position i take.i used always for one of my periods, didnt know it had tiny tiny holes before i cld say jack robi.... I had stains i was like wat d hell since then wenever af shows im always watchful of myslf. Maybe il try tampons,i used it while i was in d uni nd it was ok i guess but i felt i was suppose to av smthn down thr, not that i stained it was not just comfortable.
U prolly didn't insert it properly,it happened †☺ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ d first time I used a tampon.Nxt time,stick it in as far as u can,u'll notice wen it passes Ūя̲̅ pelvic bone(dats if u use tampons without applicators,where u hav †☺ use Ūя̲̅ index finger instead).Tampons are great wen used properly,u don't feel a tin!
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Winters22: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2017
have u guys heard of VIRONY?
my first time using it.. and it doesn't tear no matter how heavy ur flow is.

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by nwapastor: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Winters22:
have u guys heard of VIRONY?

my first time using it.. and it doesn't tear no matter how heavy ur flow is.
I just used it too and I think it's okay but there are a lot of new ones in town too that I have not tried and wish to compare with the virony to know which to use next. Any idea?
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
baby124:
Have you tried the always for your flow? You seem to have heavy flow, so use super or super plus. You may also be buying the fake always. I used to use always and had flow similar to yours. But when I tried tampons, I never looked back. Pads are so bulky, wet and uncomfortable. You should try good tampons. You would only feel uncomfortable for the first 2months. After that, with a liner, all is great. Try playtex gentle glide if you ever give it a chance. wink

Won't the tampon widen that "passage" with time?
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by baby124: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:

Won't the tampon widen that "passage" with time?
Never. Baby comes out of that place na.

Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Always, Kotex, Stayfree
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by Winters22: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
nwapastor:

I just used it too and I think it's okay but there are a lot of new ones in town too that I have not tried and wish to compare with the virony to know which to use next. Any idea?
you can try softcare.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by nwapastor: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Winters22:

you can try softcare.
Thank you will do just that
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by OlamiposiWorld: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Softcare A+ & Soloria Anion sanitary pads are the best. They are good for any kind of flow. They both protect the Vaginal from infections, bad odour, itching and menstrual cramps. They come with special protective contents which is different from all the regular sanitary pads, their length is 285-290mm. Stay fresh and dry. You can use it and also be a seller. Chat me up for your order now. Whatsapp 08110201411
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by OlamiposiWorld: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
nwapastor:

Maybe you don't have heavy flow. I've used it severally but it's substandard for my flow as it easily get soaked.
Re: Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad by OlamiposiWorld: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
nwapastor:

Thank you will do just that
You can be a seller of softcare A+ sanitary pad by chatting me up now on Whatsapp 08110201411. It's prevent Vaginal itching, bad odour, relieve menstrual cramps, super absorbent and anti- inflammatory.

Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get / Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes / Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61