Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons (3485 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
J12:

How senseless art thou comment?
what makes my comment senseless ? you know, i was just kidding anyway . like seriously, nuclear bombs? I have never for one day underestimated Mend. I won't be surprised if there is a nuclear factory in Nigeria.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by theripper: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm, dis country no b am again o
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
eGuerrilla:

MEND might have been referring to a dirty "nucler" bomb, something you can pick off craigslist or ebay cheesy

Source

If nuclear bomb was easy to get,I'm sure the threat of a nuclear Iran and North korea would have been taken more serious than a threat from a bunch of fucktards.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]One Nigeria![/size]
Una never see notin yet grin grin grin grin
Adaka Boro must be somersaulting in his grave at what the Nigeria he fought for has turned his kinsmen into
Adaka Boro is not alone in that somersaulting stuff in the grave, Saro Wiwa and his four kinsmen are with him. Soon Henry Okah will join them. One Nigeria is a good adventure.

1 Like

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
1oracle:
Adaka Boro is not alone in that somersaulting stuff in the grave, Saro Wiwa and his four kinsmen are with him. Soon Henry Okah will join them. One Nigeria is a good adventure.

Meaanwhile Tompolo is reaping the fruit of their labour and smiling to the bank.Why complain when you have an ijaw president ?
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
babyosisi:
One Nigeria!
Una never see notin yet
Adaka Boro must be somersaulting in his grave at what the Nigeria he fought for has turned his kinsmen into

Negro_Ntns:

a dumb and inflammatory response. yes, boro fought for nigeria and so did many ibos. there were non ibos that fought on biafra side. ibos beat the ijaws on the head for adaka boro but you donw want your head to be cracked for ifeajuna and nzeogwu.

This is not dumb and inflammatory response as you think rather the guy is saying the truth. It is bitter but you have to accept it. Gowon is also in the same situation as ADAKA BORO only that Adaka Boro was saved the agony of seeing this evil alive. Gowon is now a hypocritical prayer warrior just because of fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by acidtalk: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
It is certainly high time I dust my Blue Passport and ignore those sermons of remaining in Nigeria because no place like home.

I certainly can't sit and get blown up by Nuclear weapon.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
seanet01: All na wash. Bomb Niger Delta if you can. Just don't cross the line like ibos or else we will unleash new Black Scorpions on you.
And remember, a new red line has been drawn, don't enter Edo or itshekri territory. The border is no more at Ore.
It has shifted towards you.
Did i hear you say black scorpions? where was the black scorpions when they killed Abiola, Kudirat, Pa Alfred Ruwane etc. Where was the so called scorpions when Awolowo was forced to commit suicide? I wonder why Afinifere was calling OPC to be on red alert when Boko Haram threatened to attack lagos since you have scorpions?
Violence knows no boundary, this is ONE NIGERIA and any group can attack anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Negro_Ntns: @topic,

do those who were born and bred in creeks know how to fight on land? their fatwa say "across nigeria", as if nigeria is all creeks and swamps.

ijaw is about to downgrade......
fom 4th largest tribe to extinct delta tribe.
Just wake up from sleep. Who will make the Ijaws go into extinct?
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by PointB: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
This is one threat the FG should take very seriously. There is no way to verify if MEND has has nuclear capability. But with our porus marital border and a lot of piracy going on in the gulf of guinea, acquiring a smuggled suitcase nuke from old russian stockpile is remotely possible.

One thing I believe that can solve this problem is same thing every one ask - full fiscal federalism. Let every state or region be responsible his/her resources.

I support MEND's call for resource control, but I won't support mass murder!

1 Like

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
horlatunde: pls no say na gra- gra oooh. Moreso he didn't say der were going to make d nuclear bomb. Der are going to purchase it or be given by country who want to see d end of our unity. Dis country is surely going to be on fire. I pray it does nt sha.
Too bad you never noticed that the country is already on fire.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
PointB: This is one threat the FG should take very seriously. There is no way to verify if MEND has has nuclear capability. But with our porus marital border and a lot of piracy going on in the gulf of guinea, acquiring a smuggled suitcase nuke from old russian stockpile is remotely possible.

One thing I believe that can solve this problem is same thing every one ask - full fiscal federalism. Let every state or region be responsible his/her resources.

I support MEND's call for resource control, but I won't support mass murder!
Don't allow the northerners hear this from you.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
And after the nuclear bomb,Ijaw land will now be free of the rest of Nigerians?
Hehehehehe
Clowns

I said this a few years ago
MEND bombed and kidnapped their way into relevance and are now salaried militants
BokonHaram is doing the same and seems to be winning,some of their northern leaders are asking for amnesty for them
MEND is jealous and wants to be seen as the main bad guys and they come out with this hoping to be compensated once more

E never start
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Bawss1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
MEND has access to nuclear weapons? This has got to be the joke of the year, buffoons that wouldn't know a chemical equation even if it was tattooed on their behinds are now building and deploying nuclear bombs. It is obvious they have started smoking expired weed, wild delusions such as these is clear enough evidence.

1 Like

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bawss1: MEND has access to nuclear weapons? This has got to be the joke of the year, buffoons that wouldn't know a chemical equation even if it was tattooded on their behinds are now building and deploying nuclear bombs. It is obvious they have started smoking expired weed, wild delusions such as these is clear enough evidence.

That is what they would want us believe
They bought it from mile one Diobu market
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Feedmemore(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
The last time i checked, talk was still cheap.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Peezol: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
May God have mercy on this country.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by soma042(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
this time around we get the watch
proudly igbo
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Omen100(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ok, I nor use anything take play 4 the one wey dey ground so, 2moro morning, I am moving my mother first thing from Sapele to lagos with my sisters, elder & younger brothers & nephews to lagos, from where we will move to Accra, from where we all live happy ever after. wink

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by timoney45(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Al-qaeda since all these years has not been able to lay its hand on a nuclear bomb,where do you think Mend will get it from ? These guys better shut their dirty mouths before US drones start hunting them.
US drones indeed. Is it only u dat doesn't knw dat ur so called US have predicted d break up of nigeria by 2015? Dnt u tink they av hands in all these happenings in nigeria? Am nt taking sides here bt let us nt look at d issue as we use 2. Dat was hw relegated boko haram nd nw they are dreaded. Am sure if u r invited 2 bornu state u wnt go. My broda be rational. Let me ask u, hw much do u tink a vessle of crude is sold? Those guyz r illegal bunkring and they might use the proceeds to finance their claims or rather enter in2 agreement with probably russia or the likes 2 sponsor their aim. The bottom line is we should nt play down on their claims...
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by solomon111(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
seanet01: All na wash. Bomb Niger Delta if you can. Just don't cross the line like ibos or else we will unleash new Black Scorpions on you.
And remember, a new red line has been drawn, don't enter Edo or itshekri territory. The border is no more at Ore.
lol.
Moronn
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Dede1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
1oracle:
Just wake up from sleep. Who will make the Ijaws go into extinct?

Do not pay any attention to those inherent loudmouthed cowards. These are the same people whose son was killed in the capital of Oodua Republic and they claimed he was asleep. Ogbomsho, Osogbo, Ibadan and Lagos saw scores of Yoruba peeps killed during the 1966 pogrom in northern region of Nigeria yet the government gazette from Ibadan was the first to announce to world that the massacre in northern region only affected easterners.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2013

When MEND bombed Atlas cove in Lagos, what did your people do? Run like the cowards you are, innit?
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Dede1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2013

I guess some of the so-called one Nigeria fighters have died miserable deaths, few driven into prayer warriors and yet few had gone mad. Take a good look at transparent historical facts and you will realize the group of people whose zip code changed consistently due to wars. Again, without the benevolent British, Ore should not have been the boundary line between Edo and Yoruba
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
timoney45: US drones indeed. Is it only u dat doesn't knw dat ur so called US have predicted d break up of nigeria by 2015? Dnt u tink they av hands in all these happenings in nigeria? Am nt taking sides here bt let us nt look at d issue as we use 2. Dat was hw relegated boko haram nd nw they are dreaded. Am sure if u r invited 2 bornu state u wnt go. My broda be rational. Let me ask u, hw much do u tink a vessle of crude is sold? Those guyz r illegal bunkring and they might use the proceeds to finance their claims or rather enter in2 agreement with probably russia or the likes 2 sponsor their aim. The bottom line is we should nt play down on their claims...

What exactly is your point ?
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dede1:

I guess some of the so-called one Nigeria fighters have died miserable deaths, few driven into prayer warriors and yet few had gone mad. Take a good look at transparent historical facts and you will realize the group of people whose zip code changed consistently due to wars. Again, without the benevolent British, Ore should not have been the boundary line between Edo and Yoruba

***Yawns***

Here we go again,bitching as usual.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by confusion247(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Al-qaeda since all these years has not been able to lay its hand on a nuclear bomb,where do you think Mend will get it from ? These guys better shut their dirty mouths before US drones start hunting them.
US Drones are meant for terrorist like boko haram and alqeada not for freedom fighters like MEND.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
confusion247:
US Drones are meant for terrorist like boko haram and alqeada not for freedom fighters like MEND.

And a supposedly nuclear-capable Mend doesn't sound like terrorist to you ? Are you guys this dumb ?

1 Like

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by confusion247(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What exactly is your point ?

The bottom line is we should nt play down on their claims...
That exactly is his point, but if you are not done with that i have this to add, ONE NIGERIA is fake and can never stand the test of time.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
confusion247:

That exactly is his point, but if you are not done with that i have this to add, ONE NIGERIA is fake and can never stand the test of time.

Nigeria is almost a century old in this entrapment and you guys are still bitching ? No wonder you keep crying about marginalization every now and then cuz of misplaced priority.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Bawss1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
timoney45: US drones indeed. Is it only u dat doesn't knw dat ur so called US have predicted d break up of nigeria by 2015? Dnt u tink they av hands in all these happenings in nigeria? Am nt taking sides here bt let us nt look at d issue as we use 2. Dat was hw relegated boko haram nd nw they are dreaded. Am sure if u r invited 2 bornu state u wnt go. My broda be rational. Let me ask u, hw much do u tink a vessle of crude is sold? Those guyz r illegal bunkring and they might use the proceeds to finance their claims or rather enter in2 agreement with probably russia or the likes 2 sponsor their aim. The bottom line is we should nt play down on their claims...

Absolute FUD. Straight up nonsense.

This one believes nuclear bombs can be bought from the Russians with the proceeds from oil bunkering. Even Tom Clancy would have a very hard time trying to spin this into the realm of credibility.

(1) (2) (3)

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo,babangida And Abacha Back In The Military Days / See What Bishop Oyedepo Asked Church Members To Bring To Church On Sunday / Download Buhari- Pullover Video #buharipullover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.