Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? (11436 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / How Do You Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
You are married to her daughter. And you're attracted to her. Would you have an affair with her? Or have you done something like that in the past or present?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2008
stupidity keeps on re-generating
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2008
Busy bee grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by bigfather(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2008
Na which kin question be that  undecided? You for marry the mama in the first place naa.
Your mother in law should be seen as a motherly figure to you.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2008
this thread has sick sick sick sick sick sick sick written all over it
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2008
pls lets stop fronting. it does happen especially during 'omugwo' [igbo custom when women come to help their daughter who just put to bed]

if the MIL is still young, pretty and intact, some super-randy guys no send.

what about lagos toy boys who happily shag both their sugar mummy and her daughter[s]?

una no hear of the popular alhaja at tejuosho market who refused to allow her toy boy to marry any one except her daughter so that the money she has lavished on the guy will be spent on her daughter?

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by bigfather(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
una no hear of the popular alhaja at tejuosho market who refused to allow her toy boy to marry any one except her daughter so that the money she has lavished on the guy will be spent on her daughter?
[quote][/quote]  undecided

Na you go sabi that one o ! Abi na you the thing happen to ? tongue
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 07, 2008
@ coorier, a thin line seperates life in th UK from life in Naija bt they are appreciably different
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2008
big father:

undecided

Na you go sabi that one o ! Abi na you the thing happen to ? tongue

no be me o! ah take God beg u

it was a popular gist in festac town a few years back. them even point the guy to me for one joint
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by kolaoloye(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2008
@poster,
That is an ungodly act SO I CAN`T.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by ppanther(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2008
blacklion:

please lets stop fronting. it does happen especially during 'omugwo' [igbo custom when women come to help their daughter who just put to bed]

what about lagos toy boys who happily shag both their sugar mummy and her daughter[s]?

@blacklion

This has to be the first time I'm hearing of
a woman being "intact"!

Your point is valid that some people actually
do get involved in such acts.

OMO IBO:

this thread has sick sick sick sick sick sick sick written all over it

@OMO IBO

No one needs to be judgmental and assume a
holier-than-thou attitude. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY
is above sin; that's why Christ came to save
us from our self-destructive tendencies.

coolier:

You are married to her daughter. And you're attracted to her. Would you have an affair with her? Or have you done something like that in the past or present?

@coolier

Seems to me like you are being tempted.

Please bear in mind that you'll bear the
consequences of your actions. Seeking
the comfort of crowd consensus is not the
way to live the life GOD created you for.

Nuff said
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
I've seen some stupid threads on nairaland.
This is one of them.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
nwando:

I've seen some stupid threads on nairaland.
This is one of them.

What's stupid about it?

U wan talk say u have never heard of women that were sent back from omugwo in disgrace for having affairs with their daughter's hubby?

Very rampant among omata types back in the day. grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by TCUBE(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2008
Can we just stop beautifying shameful acts, pretty? what? she is the mother-in-law for Gods sake , thats wrong
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
blacklion:

What's stupid about it?

You wan talk say u have never heard of women that were sent back from omugwo in disgrace for having affairs with their daughter's hubby?

Very rampant among omata types back in the day. grin

I have never heard of such
NEVER!!!!!
where do you come from?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
blacklion:

please lets stop fronting. it does happen especially during 'omugwo' [igbo custom when women come to help their daughter who just put to bed]

If you have a particular incident say so
I'm sure I'm not the only one saying this is [b]rare[/b]I've never heard it myself and I'm an Igbo girl.
Please gist us more since these sort of things happen around you frequently.ITK
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by donchichi: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2008
hey guys,

I wonder if you noticed that the person that started this thread has not even made a post since his first one. Clearly he doesn't really care about anyone's response.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2008
nwando,

like i said before "Very rampant among omata types back in the day"

in case you don't know or have forgotton [maybe e don tey small wey u waka go amelika grin], OMATA stands for Onitsha Market Amalgamated Traders Association. As an Igbo babe, u suppose know the people wey them dey call 'omata'. OMATAs are male and female and come from all corners of Igboland; its not just the Main market or Ochanja traders but the entire mindset and subculture associated with them.

And yes, this sort of misbehavour is common among omatas especially when the son-in-law is one of those money-miss-road that made quick money from 419, wash-wash, blood rituals or 'afia ntu' and so they feel they can do and undo with absolute impunity. Some of these guys take it as an achievement that they have slept with mother and daughter or with two sisters of the same parents and they openly boast about it.

Remember that many of these omata women were married away at a very young age in 1970s and 80s to much older men [e.g. 16 yrs old girl to 40 yrs old man] and so they're still sexually active when their first or second daughter are newly married with newborns but the mother's husband can't get it up anymore. The woman at 36 yrs will be at the age when a woman's sexual desire is at its peak but her husband is 60 and his abunna is not working anymore. The daughters' husband could be a ritualist who likes to engage in bizarre and kinky sex e.g. with mother-in-law. Opportunity + incentive = abomination.

As for where I'm from, please look at my profile and take three guesses lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by kolaoloye(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2008
DOES this place look like a joint of guessers?
Tell us what you want us to know.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by hakeen: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
no. it could back fire and your father would hate you for ever.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2008
This nwando will never cease to amaze me with this i-am-above-sin attitude of hers! cool

Like we don't all live in a very strange world!!

The other day, i was told a very strange alter call was made by Pastor Adeboye @ one of these Redeemed conventions many years back that all fathers who slept with their daughters should come out for repentance or they'd die in 7 days or so!!!

It was reported that a crowd rushed to the alter!

So, nwando dear, continue living in a fool's paradise & keeping asking people where they're from ok!!

Because na for on top moon you dey live . . . yeye!!! grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Uche2nna(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Yemi

U must be kidding, right sad
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Scopium: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
[size=13pt]I CAN'T do it but that doesn't deny the fact that it doesn't happen. Homosexuality (lesbians/gays) and sleeping with your mother-in-law, which is more strange? Sugar mummies; are some of them not mothers-in-law?[/size]
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by SweetT1: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Poster

Would you sleep with your handsome father in-law?? I hope you don't carry this mindset enter marriage oo, otherwise ban, gbam !
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by jintujinta(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aabominatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by TheSly: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
prolly
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Yemi

You must be kidding, right sad

My brother, this is for real o!

I didn't concoct it!!

I heard this report from a reliable & authoritative source, LIVE!!! shocked
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by ifyalways(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
lol
sad as it might be BUT it happens 4 real.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by efuah(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
Horrible things do happen. . . but i never will!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
yemivictor:

This nwando will never cease to amaze me with this i-am-above-sin attitude of hers! cool

Like we don't all live in a very strange world!!

The other day, i was told a very strange alter call was made by Pastor Adeboye @ one of these Redeemed conventions many years back that all fathers who slept with their daughters should come out for repentance or they'd die in 7 days or so!!!

It was reported that a crowd rushed to the alter!

So, nwando dear, continue living in a fool's paradise & keeping asking people where they're from ok!!

Because na for on top moon you dey live . . . yeye!!! grin

you are an idiot.
yes you heard me
an idiot squared.
itibolibo.

why is it hard for you to believe that not everyone grew up in your reality
must we all have the same experiences in life?

that was how you started a stupid thread that Igbo girls don't use toilet paper to wipe.
only heaven knows how you've been seeing Igbo girls doing a number 2 in privacy
are you a peeping Tom.
Is there anyone here who lived in Naija that as some point ,be it in boarding school,or even home or public toilet including rest stops in luxurious buses never used a leaf from an exercise book ?
let me hear you call my name again
anuofia
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
blacklion:

nwando,

like i said before "Very rampant among omata types back in the day"

in case you don't know or have forgotton [maybe e don tey small wey u waka go amelika grin], OMATA stands for Onitsha Market Amalgamated Traders Association. As an Igbo babe, u suppose know the people wey them dey call 'omata'. OMATAs are male and female and come from all corners of Igboland; its not just the Main market or Ochanja traders but the entire mindset and subculture associated with them.

And yes, this sort of misbehavour is common among omatas especially when the son-in-law is one of those money-miss-road that made quick money from 419, wash-wash, blood rituals or 'afia ntu' and so they feel they can do and undo with absolute impunity. Some of these guys take it as an achievement that they have slept with mother and daughter or with two sisters of the same parents and they openly boast about it.

Remember that many of these omata women were married away at a very young age in 1970s and 80s to much older men [e.g. 16 years old girl to 40 years old man] and so they're still sexually active when their first or second daughter are newly married with newborns but the mother's husband can't get it up anymore. The woman at 36 years will be at the age when a woman's sexual desire is at its peak but her husband is 60 and his abunna is not working anymore. The daughters' husband could be a ritualist who likes to engage in bizarre and kinky sex e.g. with mother-in-law. Opportunity + incentive = abomination.

As for where I'm from, please look at my profile and take three guesses lipsrsealed

I have never heard of this happening,not that I doubt it couldn't happen.
I have never heard or witnessed it.
So I wouldn't call it common
then again,I didn't grow up amongst 'omatas'
And wouldn't believe it's traditional for OMATA's to sleep with their mother in laws.
I'm hearing it from you for the first time

You are speaking from your experiences,I speak from mine.
next thing there'll be a thread on Igbos and their mother inlaws
I'm sure your expert opinion dating back to the sixties and seventies will be needed ,I'm unable to comment on events that perhaps happened prior to my conception
Isolated cases at best.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2008
nwando,

Take am easy. This is not an Igbo bashing or witch hunting exercise. I never said it was 'traditional' among OMATAs to sleep with MIL. Are afia ntu, cocaine trafficking, 419 or money rituals 'traditional' to Igboland? Its the combination of urbanization and a sense of impunity imbued by quick money that buys police and political protection that drives these guys to do funny stunts like this. Nothing at all to do with traditional Igbo culture.

Since you inform us with much glee that "I didn't grow up amongst 'omatas' and that "I'm unable to comment on events that perhaps happened prior to my conception", what then is the empirical basis of your claim that such incidents are no more than "Isolated cases at best"?

How would you know since you "didn't grow up amongst 'omatas"? wink

How are you able to make such definitive statements about "events that perhaps happened prior to my conception"? tongue

Why not defer to the wisdom of those of us who grew up among OMATAS and were adults in the 1970s? grin

Don't worry, if anyone is so rash as to launch "a thread on Igbos and their mother inlaws", i will mobilize all the Biafran warriors on nairaland and beyond to educate them vigorously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Marriage An Achievement?? / His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.