Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? (11443 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / How Do You Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2008
coolier:

And 'am sure I gave you a reply in the previous post. GET THEE BEHIND ME O SATAN!

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by dipo2much(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
whoeva started this thread has lost sanity.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2009
This is so sick.
Whoever started this thread must have some sick mind.
Such fools will even sleep with their own daughter if pretty.
Sick fools
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Eaglebabe: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
This serious,that woman must be mad.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
Eaglebabe:

that woman must be mad.

Uh - oh!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On May 22, 2010
This thread is quite pointless. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Bring To The Table !! / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives / Black British Girls Most Likely To Self Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.