Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (14909 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by buJu234: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2013
i have to understand that when a husband & wife has problem; the wife tends to tell the kids how Evil their father is.

If he was evil why did u marry him..?

I still believe that Females (women; ladies; include my mother) are too self centered to the core.

Beyonce father had an affair; so that means he should b crucified abi. Jay-z better be careful and make sure he keeps his millions to himself oo; because i see like mother like daughter story here.

When women need Husbands dey will bcom the most humble begin in the world; when her father was treking from one producer to another for her sake; Beyonce cant remember...

Little wonder Emimen sang:-

WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME HOW CRAZY MY FATHER WAS.
NOW I TRULY KNOW HOW CRAZY SHE TRULY IS...

Many fathers cant reap the fruits of their labours because mothers have advised their kids wrongly.

Guys (future fathers) we beta shine our eyes ooo

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: Maybe to you..but definitely not to me and not to a lot of other people who have a parent who has failed to live up to his or her responsibility as one.

I see your point here but a parent is still a parent and i will always sit down with the one who did not contribute to find out the issues that lead to that and see how we can move on from that. Can't you forgive and move on, it is never too late for the failing parent to still contribute to your life if u can give them the opportunity again.

Slimyem: There's no sentiments here.
What you give is what you get.
Mothers give more mostly so they get more.
...and if father give more than mothers do,they'll equally get as much as they deserve.wink

Okay i see your point but to me there is no clear metrics to determine who did more than the other hence the reason to appreciate both of them freely and as much as you can.

Slimyem: this should answer you..

Hmm seems the days of our fathers and mothers of old are fast gone and cheating is now a big crime in this modern world. I thought issues like is something that should be waved aside by we Africans but the vibe am getting here is erm chilling oo. shocked

Maybe i am still stuck with the African mentality that it is accepted for the husband to cheat and not the wife. Hmm don't condemn me because of this but see it as a cultural difference in the way we look at infidelity issues from two viewpoints, western and African.

Can me appreciate and follow our culture? cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Oahray: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

A mother will give you the last cup of garri left, but the dad will say, ' I need the garri more. I need the energy to nyash your mama tonight.'
Jeeez! That's so not true. You are permitted to speak from your own experiences, but not for all fathers out there, or mothers.
I have a friend who likes her dad way more than her mom. She had always been closer to him. Its all about the attention one recieves and from whom.

Its sad when one looks at the world in just two colours, black and white, like a kid would. The child does not know who bought the jar of cookies, but knows who gives him/her a cookie when she asks for it.
Both mother and father roles are intertwined, and it would not be the same without either of them.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by ifihearam: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Wrong is wrong, man or woman. I don't consider myself weak. If I, as a woman, make a mistake, then I should deal with the repercussions, even if that includes alienation from my children. So, if Beyoncé did the same for her mom who cheated, then you wouldn't hear me complain.

Now discuss the mansion lol.[/size]

[size=13pt]Tina no be spring chicken. She can be walking from the kitchen and suffering incontinence and need to visit the restroom three times before entering her bedroom which is down the hall. It's better to keep going through the three bathrooms by the bedroom rather than making u-turns.[/size]

Na this kind matter dem dey see you,always on the defensive when it comes to feminine issues without addressing the real koko. Na wa ooo
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by ifihearam: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Oahray: Jeeez! That's so not true. You are permitted to speak from your own experiences, but not for all fathers out there, or mothers.
I have a friend who likes her dad way more than her mom. She had always been closer to him. Its all about the attention one recieves and from whom.

Its sad when one looks at the world in just two colours, black and white, like a kid would. The child does not know who bought the jar of cookies, but knows who gives him/her a cookie when she asks for it.
Both mother and father roles are intertwined, and it would not be the same without either of them.

Godbless you.

Women of this days takes the glory of men,its only the wise and well brought up ones that plays a balanced role with their husbands,take for instance,when a father pays the fees of his kids,he has little or no time to talk to the kids,or when he provides them the basic things they need especially when they are still young,it is the obligation of the wife to teach the kids how to be appreciative by askin them to thank their dad for the gifts,fees paid but some women will take the glory injecting into the minds of the kids that she provides all for them. From the way we were brought up we even thank our parents after each meal.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by ifihearam: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:
i have to understand that when a husband & wife has problem; the wife tends to tell the kids how Evil their father is.

If he was evil why did u marry him..?

I still believe that Females (women; ladies; include my mother) are too self centered to the core.

Beyonce father had an affair; so that means he should b crucified abi. Jay-z better be careful and make sure he keeps his millions to himself oo; because i see like mother like daughter story here.

When women need Husbands dey will bcom the most humble begin in the world; when her father was treking from one producer to another for her sake; Beyonce cant remember...

Little wonder Emimen sang:-

WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME HOW CRAZY MY FATHER WAS.
NOW I TRULY KNOW HOW CRAZY SHE TRULY IS...

Many fathers cant reap the fruits of their labours because mothers have advised their kids wrongly.

Guys (future fathers) we beta shine our eyes ooo

Noted

Abi beyounce na Winch sef
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by moneyhungry(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Wow, we posted the same thing at the same time? Lol.[/size]
are both of you sharing thesame 6-spring bed n mini-laptop?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by victorian(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:
What abt her Father that helped start her career; the man that resigned his job to focus on her music career from the beginning.

what has she done for him. I will like to know.

I am nt against what she has done for her mother oo

She sacked her father from being her manager, cos he was embezzelling money... angry.. They had to keep it quiet, cause he is the father.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by olagamalin(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Techwriter: The story of celebrities are almost always the same. It starts with sometn like Myke Tyson buys a 5billion dollar car
Mike Jackson buys a 5 million dollar baboon asd pet
To stuffs like
Mike Tyson files foe bankrupsy
Evander Holifield auctions house
Maradona sales ring etc

Beyonce is just starting unfortunately she has no good advicers to caution her on the mistakes of heros past
Yeah,while you are @ it...caution yourself on the evils on hating success
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by TableLeg(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2013
kulyie: Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child
You sound like you just had your heart smashed into a million pieces by a Nigerian fella .... Or maybe some dude promised you eternal love but smashed and ran!
SMH .... Sorry oo!
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It could be that she's still angry at him. Tina divorced him after he had an affair and lovechild with some actress. That was just in 2010 or so.[/size]

i've alwaz suspectd dat 'greasy-eyed' mathew knowles. Tina too. She looks so 'uncool' like she iz itching for action.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2013
PLS HOW DOES THAT AFFECT THE FACT THAT I NEED JUST 300NAIRA TO BUY EWA AGOYI WITH A VERY SOFT AGEGE BREAD? embarassedPLS HOW DOES THAT AFFECT THE FACT THAT I NEED JUST 300NAIRA TO BUY EWA AGOYI WITH A VERY SOFT AGEGE BREAD?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Truckpusher(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2013
kulyie: Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child
I hope the Nigerian man you're referring to includes your Dad?.....
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by andyanders: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:
What abt her Father that helped start her career; the man that resigned his job to focus on her music career from the beginning.

what has she done for him. I will like to know.

I am nt against what she has done for her mother oo

She bought Hot drinks,like E&J for her father so that he can drink and die early. That is how some women plot the death of their husband. Why can't the woman say, she bought the house for her and the husband.
Go to most Anambra, you will see widows everywhere as a result of them killing their husbands and answering Landlady. Wicked world.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: ditto this. Why are fathers so under appreciated? A man that molded you for years, more or less gave you a career to the detriment of others who might as well have been better than you. And then you decide to 'beef' him cos he cheated on your mother? That should be between father and mother, kids need not involve themselves.

I can't let my daughter 'beef' her own father because of a crime commited against me, e no just blend.
Not every one has your mind set. The father offended not only the mother but the kids. Don't you hear people being told not to do certain things b'cos they are parents? What legacy was he leaving for the kids?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bukatyne(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh:

Someone just posted what i have in mind, we are Africans and issues is definitely not a reason to discard the contribution of your father from childbirth to adulthood.

What is all these 'we are africans'? Does it make cheating right? do we use a different set of rules? If my father cheats on my mother, it's a reason for me NOT to hold him in high esteem anymore. The issue of forgiveness is another. An important way to show love ti your kids is to love their mother/father.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bunmila(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: ditto this. Why are fathers so under appreciated? A man that molded you for years, more or less gave you a career to the detriment of others who might as well have been better than you. And then you decide to 'beef' him cos he cheated on your mother? That should be between father and mother, kids need not involve themselves.

I can't let my daughter 'beef' her own father because of a crime commited against me, e no just blend.
Remember that the child in question is an adult and has a mind of her own
If only the men will stop causing hurt and embarassment to their family by carrying on with the housemaids or in this case a beautiful actress and even getting them pregnant then maybe d kids will give them more regard and acknowledgement. Imagine your mom being abandoned and hurt in such a fashion, wouldn't you want to buy her the moon and stars too?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Godbless you.

Women of this days takes the glory of men,its only the wise and well brought up ones that plays a balanced role with their husbands,take for instance,when a father pays the fees of his kids,he has little or no time to talk to the kids,or when he provides them the basic things they need especially when they are still young,it is the obligation of the wife to teach the kids how to be appreciative by askin them to thank their dad for the gifts,fees paid but some women will take the glory injecting into the minds of the kids that she provides all for them. From the way we were brought up we even thank our parents after each meal.
I would officially like to ask some questions: which hustling is the father hustling that a working mother is not? Are there no women working in the same company as the supposed hustling 'husband'? Are such women not still expected to take care of their kids? Are these 'hustling' fathers doing other jobs/running other businesses outside their secular jobs or do they give men special duties in thier place of work? I would understand if one called bricklayers, drivers, mechanics etc hustling husbands but to call bankers, lawyers, secular staff et al hustlers is odd and hence my initial questions.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Godbless you.

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by victorazy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
And some woemen in Nigeria are throwing theirs away.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by buJu234: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
i think my final conclusion on this case is to live like P.diddy and b a single father; than to suffer and bring a woman to my house; and she wakes up
tomorrow and tell my children that i am a bad father.

And i think there is a big lesson here; the fact that u re investing in ur children future now also make sure u have a reserve for your self because kids of nowadays are likely to forget u the father wen you re old either because they got married to a selfish woman who turns their mind away from u or their selfish mother whom u married that may turn their minds away.

Someone said Beyonce father stole her money; so where is forgiveness that u women normally preach in a relationship; where is it here?

I MAY BE WRONG; BUT I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING; THAT WHEN A WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY OK; SHE ONLY NEEDS THE MALE FLOCKS; JUST TO GET CHILDREN AND SOME LITTLE COMPANY; AFTER WARDS SHE DISCARD HIM.....

as for thats why i dont do LOVE IS BLIND; i believe Love sees; Love requires thinking; calculating; evaluating possible current and future out comes...
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by delishpot: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok, mom and pop born, papa goes to the next room to sleep cos he has to work, he calls mom to clean when I poop, he brings school fees and mom brings at times too, when I am sick mom is in charge to see me to recovery. Dad goes to gym, club, hangout with the boys and do babes while I watch mom look at the clock sleepless and waiting for dad at the same time making sure my sibling and I are safe and well, she takes all the BS from dads people while we watch them heap every blame of problem in the marriage on her and tell her she should endure that she should put more effort to try to keep him home more often. He did bring home money, he did train me and mom did too. She gave moral support, washed and packed my clothes and encouraged me to be strong and make it. She even prays openly for you so, its only natural that when you make it you try to do something to show her the result of those her prayers.
All in all if we look at the effort involved in raising kids moms do the most hands on job. I am not saying there are no good dads o just that moms spend much time with kids and so naturaly get to experience the joys, heartbreaks, and others with the kids making them more closer than dads. When reverse is the case the kids cling more to dad and buy him the house instead.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by dramendra: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
VINITY YOU SAY? ITS VANITY WHE YOU DONT WORK FOR IT, FOR MY MAMA I CAN BUY HER AIRFORCE ONE PLANE IF I HAVE THE MONEY..
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ooh, hu said d bst tnz of life r free,,,, lord u knw my mom deserves smetn like ds,u knw hw much she means 2me,pls help me to shine like a diamond.....
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by oyinbogirl(f): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Money talks...that place is something!
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by chinosxl(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
wow, the yearly property tax on this mansion alone is enough for another house.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Bolaji25: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Great Gift to a Mother.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by razznaija(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
hrmkz: Nothing is too much for a deserving mum.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mad Lion:

So are you really comparing that small OKADA u bought for ur boyfriend before he dumped you to the mansion Beyonce is buying for her mum? Oh dear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop being stewpeed and making unfounded conclusions.mshewwwwwwww
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol! Please, however hard men try to be good fathers they'll never compare to mothers. Especially this generation where men don't take care of their responsibilities. The truth is, we don't rate you much. lipsrsealed
are you minding them. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by roccio(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
More pictures @ http://tundeola..com/2013/01/beyonce-buys-59-million-mansion-for-mom.html

What are the perks of having a superstar singer as your daughter? A brand new sprawling mansion worth $5.9 million.

According to reports, Beyoncé bought her mom, Tina Knowles, a new 25,000 square ft home in the prestigious Piney Point Village neighborhood in Houston, TX.

The house has a whopping 16 bathrooms, six bedrooms, and four kitchens. Not to mention, there is a game room, two jacuzzis, a pool, and a movie theater. More Pics Below:

http://tundeola..com/2013/01/beyonce-buys-59-million-mansion-for-mom.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.