Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (19396 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by ibide(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why woun't they dance , after all uduaghan has allort to steal

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by shawndhabi: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mization: Posted by Y! Associate Editor

by Akan Ido

The ‘Kukere‘ craze is still on, and the ‘big boys’ are fast getting a hang of it.

Iyanya, the hitmaker last week performed in Asaba, Delta State where Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and Senator Chris Ngige of Anambra displayed their nifty dance-steps on the stage.

The governor sure took his performance seriously as you can see from this photo.

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by shawndhabi: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
shawndhabi:

Me I just dey sip my moet and henny dey watch dem dey dance

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by shawndhabi: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
shawndhabi:

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by chessguru1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why won't dey dance when their pot belly is full of nigerian loot. Abegi jor
www.fatsolution.net
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Jaygrl(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :

It is TAR not TIE .... Fu...cking brainless animal!
Ah ah must U̶̲̥̅̊ insult him? U̶̲̥̅̊ ve made u̶̲̅я correction abi? Leave it at that undecided
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by jadakiss213(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Make u tell this guy Uduaghan make he tie my Village road o.from Ogwashi through Ubulu Unor, Ashama ,through Egbudu Akah till Ekwukwu Agbor b4 i come back to Naija.if he falls to do that i will pay him visit. plz let this make headline. Mechel.
*smh*no be only tie!... Olodo, its is 'TAR'.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by nkenu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
The kukere masters, two masters angry grin
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by yungdamaz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
190: who the phuck is iyangba

is he related to Justin beirber
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by komek(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Make u tell this guy Uduaghan make he tie my Village road o.from Ogwashi through Ubulu Unor, Ashama ,through Egbudu Akah till Ekwukwu Agbor b4 i come back to Naija.if he falls to do that i will pay him visit. plz let this make headline. Mechel.
In all these villages, wher u come from? These pple are nt ready to do anything to that route. So u better visit them when u come.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Godogwu: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
ANY-PEN :
what they displayed isn't a dance but S T U P I D I T Y!

if any political leader can afford to dance in public in this country, then that leader is a stupid one.

Awww .... I'm sorry that you're a failure
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by dederocs(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^ Big boys cos they are governors (ex and serving) abi? That is just the point we keep ignoring. As long as politicians with dubious past get all the praises from local champs, Naija (N1gger Area) Nigeria would remain backwards. angry
Nigerians are gullible and easily carried away...these thieves should be stoned with rotten eggs.

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by dederocs(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
shawndhabi:

Me I just dey sip my moet and henny dey watch dem dey dance
stupid gluttons...what is funny?
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by dederocs(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Godogwu:

Awww .... I'm sorry that you're a failure
its either you benefit from the political looting,or u a blind,shameless nigerian youth.so cos u sipping moet with these fools-u think u re successful.bloody thieves.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :

It is TAR not TIE .... Fu...cking brainless animal!
Oh thanks . But u can do that in a proper way and not insulting me or are u working for him? See u better come out of darkness. Am only telling our governor our problem. Better watch ur Mouth.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
jadakiss213: *smh*no be only tie!... Olodo, its is 'TAR'.
Thanks for correcting me.You know i did not go to School.plz help pass myassage to the governor
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
komek:
In all these villages, wher u come from? These pple are nt ready to do anything to that route. So u better visit them when u come.
Thank for ur information.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by danniekute(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
ANY-PEN :
what they displayed isn't a dance but S T U P I D I T Y!

if any political leader can afford to dance in public in this country, then that leader is a stupid one.
na lie u dey lie
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by danniekute(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
brownlord: Chai, and na only gala and bottle water dey my belle, well God dey
u see gala and water wey dey for bottle sef. Some na kwulikwuli and a cup of borehole water dem dey struggle to manage
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
I still havent fashioned out how to dance that kukere till now.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by neobusiness(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
What a way to unwine
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Maybe he stole your generation wealth and is like your household will remain poor because Uduaghan stole all their funds. You are a complete nonentity.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
You suck man. A good leader takes pride off,he/she wine and dine with his/her followers. Jesus Christ did the same you're the one stupid here. Pride go kill you.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
danniekute: na lie u dey lie
You suck man. A good leader takes pride off,he/she wine and dine with his/her followers. Jesus Christ did the same you're the one silly here. Pride go kill you.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
ibide: Why woun't they dance, after all uduaghan has allort to steal
Yes he stole the entire wealth of your generation and you guys will forever remain poor. I hate elements like u running their mouth here. You just want to register your comment without facts. Empty brain.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
chess guru: Why won't dey dance when their pot belly is full of nigerian loot. Abegi jor
www.fatsolution.net
Yes he stole the wealth of your generation and you guys will forever remain poor. Since you can't make comments without running your gutter mouth. Nothing brain.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
dederocs:
its either you benefit from the political looting,or u a blind,shameless nigerian youth.so cos u sipping moet with these fools-u think u re successful.bloody thieves.
who is free? You,your father,mother or who? You are a fraud star if you say Uduaghan is a thief. Maybe he stole the wealth of your generations and I belt you,you guys will forever remain poor until you learn to control you tongue.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Godogwu: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2013
dederocs:

LOOL ode! You don't need be in politics or be a politician to be wealthy in Nigeria. My parents make clean and legit money from their hardwork and so do a lot of other well to do people i know.
Frankly they have made their money and i can't be bothered...(they earned or earn salaries you know) you might as well keep insulting them on here but the fact is, it won't reduce a dime from what they've obtained both legitimately and otherwise.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2013
dederocs:
Nigerians are gullible and easily carried away...these thieves should be stoned with rotten eggs.
you are a disgrace to your family and I know from your comment you don't have elders from your family. You must be a coward to make such comment. You are an enemy of progress. The leaders are having fun with their fellowers and elements like you are not happy. Jesus did the same with the followers and the Pharisees criticise him. YOU ARE A DEMONIC PHARISEE.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by EfeTony6(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Godogwu:

LOOL ode! You don't need be in politics or be a politician to be wealthy in Nigeria. My parents make clean and legit money from their hardwork and so do a lot of other well to do people i know.
Frankly they have made their money and i can't be bothered...(they earned or earn salaries you know) you might as well keep insulting them on here but the fact is, it won't reduce a dime from what they've obtained both legitimately and otherwise.
brat how do you feel now? I did not ask for explanations from you. Next time don't insult a man that is old enough to be your father. Respect those in authority.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Godogwu: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2013
EfeTony6: brat how do you feel now? I did not ask for explanations from you. Next time don't insult a man that is old enough to be your father. Respect those in authority.

LOOL please don't compare your hungry self with my father. I explained to you because you sound quite dumb from the utter rubbish you've been posting. Better get a life, old nitwit !
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 29, 2013
The Governor is famous for attending parties where they will share Jolof rice.The OP should please beg him to start the job he was voted for since 2007 cause the people are waiting while some are dieing because of lack of amenities in the state

Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Photos As She Celebrates Her Fans (Photos) / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid / I Have Not Had A Girlfriend For A Long Time – Falz