Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) (17894 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by coruso(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=dapotemi][/quote]
what was this womans achievement when she was in govt?,
compared to ngozi who is managing the finance ministry in GEJ govt?.
is she better than ngozi?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Guk: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
coruso:
what was this womans achievement when she was in govt?,
compared to ngozi who is managing the finance ministry in GEJ govt?.
is she better than ngozi?

There is no need to compare her to Ngozi, but if she were to manage the finance ministry, she would excel. Her credentials are solid. Her experience is extensive. She is also a dogged fighther as she doesnt shy from battles. She is a strong woman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obiageli_Ezekwesili
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Countryman93: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2013
Theres urgent need for a common sense vaccination for we nigerians to begin to fish out the conspiracy theories in our politics . Theres a saying that to whom a brain is given sense is expected. I know that after reading the things i will drop here, thousands of folks will kill me with different labels. No wahala that is the cross of good conscience and right judgement away from general public feelings and ill conceived perception.

Mallam Elrufai deceived madam skin punk Ezekwesili to enter an ill fated accountability battle with the FG with promise of VP Slot come 2015 insha allah.Now she's locked in a battle that will gradually become her undoing. The same Elrufai that confiscated lands and even allocated some to his friend in deceit (skin punk oby) with which she gave her so called pastor husband to erect a monumental church in Abuja.

But after the storm settles about her fictitious rantling, the question remains; what happened to the huge education funds she collected within 7 months? (not to mention the funds she collected in Solid minerals Ministry)

let the acclaimed madam due process set herself as example by accounting to Nigerians first. let me mention that truly she"s one of the few folks that have made us proud but she has soiled her reputation by becoming a politician. She has joined Soludo in ignominy. As for Elrufai, he is locked in a deadly battle with the Holy Spirit in an attempt to defend his purported running mate come 2015 insha allah from allegation of misappropriation of huge education funds in 7 months.

I hate it when folks begin to run their mouth as soon as they vacate office and are not recalled. No Nigerian is indispensable no matter ur proffessorial majesty. Oby Ezekwesili and her ilk pride themselves as indispensable and the only knowledgable people with the magic wand to change Nigeria. And even more annoying is that they wear a fake garment of religious piety after contributing to our problems. the Onus is on nigerians to shine their eyes to all this ongoing deceit of the public for fame and power.

how many times did she engage in debate when she was minister? she should not worry when Maku leaves office she should come for debate then she will receive the rudest shock of her life that she's been overrating her self.

Elrufai has been caught in his web of evil hatred and deceit. Tribute to the dying Elrufai hausa fulani dynasty; FROM DIVIDE AND RULE to DECEIVE AND RULE? no way. not this time and age my people. This is not about GEJ its about rescuing the people from Men and women of Evil venom in beautiful disguise. Nigeria must and will be freed in the midst of fake apostles of change and accountability. Nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by garrix8: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2013
^^

Ezekwesili's shyte is worth more than Maku's whole life.

He's nothing but a useless liar...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
another inmate cut loose in yaba.

Cut loose from Yaba you mean?
Sorry,you must have mistaken me for your father
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2013
Igwe.:
Please could someone tell these cursed monikers(thelastPope,taharqa,sincerenigeria et al) to shut up their mouths.

They are Reno O'mockery AKA Beaf.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by OmoEziokwu: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2013
Kamanda: I love the Guy hustle Gann.

RENO O'MOCKERY

AKA Beaf,Sincere9gerian,Taharqa,Billionaire,thelastpope,Symphony,Deri,EffeanyiDemocracyforever... etc,etc,etc

PointB... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by OmoEziokwu: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2013
thelastPope: When I first head Ms Oby's statement, I just laughed! Only in Nigeria do you find this kind of politics. You can hardly hear opposition parties make baseless and spurious claims like this in sane countries. How much does Nigeria make per Annum? Most Nigerians acually delude themselves to think Nigeria is a rich country with so much to spend. Nigeria is a poor country. Just compare your budget to the number of citizens and then compare to other countries and you will see how poor Nigeria is.
Oby is getting ready for politics and has to make a big entry so that is why she is making sensational statements. The reserve has never gone below $30 billion so her claims are outright false. But of course, I understand when the ACN/CPC crew jump on it. We know their goals. Those who love Nigeria will welcome criticisms, but from El Rufai to Ms Oby, it is a big joke!

Oh now I understand. Little wonder you started the thread titled "Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter?"... undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by BeraBera(f): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
df2006: ."

Is this statement true or false.
Over-true. Why is it that it is only when people are no longer in power that they start speaking the "truth" and forming anti-corruption? Why don't they expose the corrupt practices of their colleagues while still in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleric Calls For Christian Governor In Lagos State Elections / President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020 / Subsidy: Give Muslims Non-interest Soft Loans, MURIC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.