Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Need Help In Building An Ecomerse Site With Payment Gateway I Beg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help In Building An Ecomerse Site With Payment Gateway I Beg (548 Views)

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Building An Ecomerse Site With Payment Gateway I Beg by lemm: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hello guys i have a problem i need to learn how to build a website that has a shopping cart and a payment gateway. The problem is the person i paid to teach me did not know it himself and he ended up confusing me more. Please guys i need help from beginning. I am good in other aspects thanks
Re: I Need Help In Building An Ecomerse Site With Payment Gateway I Beg by mrsmithkay(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
i can teach you!
but call me on
http://facebook.com/korija
http://facebook.com/websolutionsplc
Re: I Need Help In Building An Ecomerse Site With Payment Gateway I Beg by talk2hb1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
lemm: Hello guys i have a problem i need to learn how to build a website that has a shopping cart and a payment gateway. The problem is the person i paid to teach me did not know it himself and he ended up confusing me more. Please guys i need help from beginning. I am good in other aspects thanks
What is your level of understanding web technologies, and web programming generally.
If you dont have any web technology or programming idea before or you have basic idea of how thing work on the internet, I can pick it up from there. just send me an email at talk2hb1(@)gmail(dot)com
What am I going to teach you if you dont know anything about computer/web programming.
1) Introduction to the Internet technologies (Computer Networking, World Wide Web, etc)
2) Introduction to Computer programming (general Programming principle)
3) Web programming (XHTML,CSS,JavaScript,PHP/Java/ASP.NET,XML)
4) Web services (SOAP, JSON,etc)
5) Web Application security testing (XSS,SQL injection, privilege escalation, etc)
6) and Many more

This and others are what you need to know. But I am going to warn you my fee is damn expensive. but if you are interested call me on 08064620491

(1) (Reply)

Owning Your Own Store / SEO Tips For Rookie Search Engine Optimiser - Must Read / ‘secretbook’ Lets You Encode Hidden Messages In Your Facebook Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.