Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,549 members, 7,770,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) (102449 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Woman With The Longest Hair In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2013
Dai Yue Qin, better
known as Miss Dyq, is the Queen of long hair in China. Born in April 1964 in Tong Xiang (Zhejiang province, South China), she began to grow long hair at about 14. Everybody admired her two long and thick black shiny braids so she decided to cut it off never. After graduation she worked in
a carpet factory in Suzhou for 10 years, then returned to her hometown and worked at a big hotel. As her hair-length of 3,30 meters raised more and more attraction she joined several long hair competitions and has won prizes till now. In 2001 she moved to the U.S. where her friend lives. In 2005 she visited her family and friends in China and again attended some contests and long hair shows. It takes her about 1 to 2 hours to comb her tresses which are 420 cm in length now (almost 14 feet!). The washing of that shiny flood of hair needs 5 to 6 hours every two weeks. NL, how do you see this
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2013
look at that!

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 2:40am On Jan 28, 2013
more!

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by braine(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2013
And this came out of that tiny head?
The hair will sure worth a lot should she go broke and decides to sell. Naija ladies are forever ready to have it on. grin

12 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 28, 2013
She reminds me of Rapunzel.
[size=2pt]flower gleam and glow, make your power shine, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine-From 'Tangled', the movie[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by braine(m): 2:51am On Jan 28, 2013
fellis: She reminds me of Rapunzel.
[size=2pt]flower gleam and glow, make your power shine, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine-From 'Tangled', the movie[/size]

This is the human version.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 28, 2013
braine:

This is the human version.
yep, also her hair is black and not blonde and any attempt by another person to climb into a tower using the hair as rope is going to end very badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 2:57am On Jan 28, 2013
still more!

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 3:03am On Jan 28, 2013
more!

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 3:04am On Jan 28, 2013
look at that!

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2013
more

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sealseal: 3:09am On Jan 28, 2013
watch!

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tpia5: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2013
that should produce about 10 to 30 bundles of brazilian hair.

btw shouldnt she braid it or something- she surely cant be dragging it all over the floor in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tpia5: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Meegadough: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm. . .The kind of headache she's enduring. Smh.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by braine(m): 4:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Meegadough: Hmm. . .The kind of headache she's enduring. Smh.

As in!! I can just imagine it.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sageon: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2013
It’s in applications like these, that you really must admire/salute the human spirit, for good or bad; our ability to find ways to press and concede, just to find that standing, acceptance or praise, regardless of the route taken or attending consequences. A well pursued feat- nonetheless, and I guess numerous shampoo corps must have sent her loyalty cards, at least.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2013
As for me, i dont envy her, na real work she dey do to keep this.

Btw, how does she get d hair combed, is dis how d hair should be dragged on d ground always. How many litres of water will she be using to wash d hair once, how much will d shampoo will she be using to wash the hair once, can she even wash d hair by herself, what about d hair-cream she will be using to maintain d hair? Many reasons there why i dont envy her, but anyway sha........ Goodluck to her.

5 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Bisjosh(f): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2013
She had beta cut that hair and sell to us!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by honey001(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Omo omi

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by aadetoyin(f): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Dis one no be hair again na. Dis is WAHALA!!!
Even if she gets cartons of hair products for free the stress of maintainin d hair will be too much. How does she sleep sef.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by coalcoal1(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Her hair is worth millions

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2013
loool......if i was d one having dis type of hair.....i'll make sure it is always touching d ground!!...i'll put plenty flowers nd ribbons....i'll make some gals go green with envy
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tpia5: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2013
There's debris on the ground.

Not sure what you're envying, but to each his own.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by swtdarling(f): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2013
na for china person go dey see these weird things.

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm

Beautiful hair but I don't envy her.

I've never been a fan of hair and I don't know why(even as a child, according to mum), I only started keeping hair about 3 years ago(after too much complaints from loved ones) and have cut it twice in those years, planning to cut it again soon.

Just don't like all the stress that comes with keeping hair undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by jmoore(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
na wiliwili oh

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Only in Asia, you can see this kind of madness! Why person go just decide to suffer herself, for what now? I'm not moved @ all becos I see this as a punishment in the highest order!

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by oyinbogirl(f): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just imagine using a hot iron on it. Na wahala be dat! grin
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by stacomaster(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mummy Water!
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
DONT ALLOW NIGERIAN GIRLS TO CATCH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by babseg(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
AYAMANTANGA grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.