Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (66568 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by swtchicgurl: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2013
She is Bassey Akan! From akwa ibom and cross river parents.

Stunning hair! Let ladies learn to keep themselves natural, like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can go the link to know how she made it this far!

Save all the brazillian hair money and guy your man a break! tongue

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2013
Shes cute send her no/ping to me.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by swtchicgurl: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Shes cute send her no/ping to me.

she deserves better than you. tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2013
see her mouth and rat-like teeth......eeew!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Her hair looks better than all these Brazillian hair babes wear.

Fine babe....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by pomporiking: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2013
Who told you its not fake?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2013
I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

One of my ex before before dey fix weavon, 2 mths she no go remove am, sotey the thing come dey smell like dead body on top her head. Na im one night i dey fed up, I tell her say make she remove d thing for her head and wash her hair, or she no go sleep for my house dat night. The minute i see her without all that fakee hair, i loose interest in d relationship kpatakpata. I even start to prefer when she have the doti hair on and all my pillow dey smell and i dey hold breath wen she dey waka pass, compare to when she have her natural hair on. That is when i found out that naija women cannot do without fakee hair.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by uzoo: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
can we see her scalp and root?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2013
Jealous babes dey vex tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Who Told You This is not Fake Hair@OP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Woow!

She's got beautiful hair...
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

Lemme guess who.... tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by jutino(f): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

One of my ex before before dey fix weavon, 2 mths she no go remove am, sotey the thing come dey smell like dead body on top her head. Na im one night i dey fed up, I tell her say make she remove d thing for her head and wash her hair, or she no go sleep for my house dat night. The minute i see her without all that fakee hair, i loose interest in d relationship kpatakpata. I even start to prefer when she have the doti hair on and all my pillow dey smell and i dey hold breath wen she dey waka pass, compare to when she have her natural hair on. That is when i found out that naija women cannot do without fakee hair.
lol guy u are funny oo I guess u are doti too dats why u are dating a doti girl.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Feed me more:

Lemme guess who.... tongue
If you fail, you'll be fined. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by eriegua83: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2013
Lovely hair, a little bit longer than my sister's hair.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: If you fail, you'll be fined. cheesy
Ogugua tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by gunuvi(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2013
That's the secret of Coconut Oil and shea butter. It will forever make your hair natural and long without breakage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by cyril83(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Who are you fooling? This should be passion, Unique remy, Lady star or Miss Rola attachment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2013
Nice hair, not so pretty face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Beautiful hair. I love the natural look, this girl's hair has been straightened though, so not 100% natural. But if this is truly her real hair, she's doing great.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by akorlade(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Akwa-ibom? Na coven things be that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2013
The babe resemble who go like to suck the mayonnaise off an 8" cucumber... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Ejine(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2013
And what exactly are we supposed to do with this?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Qelvin(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

LMAO...
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by bigx(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2013
Good, so now we can start exporting Nigerian Hair cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by dailynigerian: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Very pretty girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Engineer1985(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2013
So her boyfriend go save Brazillian hair money. I wish she was ma girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2013
She's cute. Nice hair.

#reppingteamnaturalhair.

Natural hair wouldn't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by DarryOsh(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
the hair(which to me does not seem natural) is long. However, i cannot but point out that it is not waist long as the title of the thread suggests. So the OP lied!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Abegi! That hair looks fake, it's fixing
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by spora1: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Abeggi, is she related to Luis Suarez? #justasking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.