Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit (11976 Views)

Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by jonnyp(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
pls advice on dis is it possbl 4 a frnd of my who reside dubai 2 get visa nd working permit 4 one yr.and he said it wil cost 350k is dis tru pls i need reply bck very urgent
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Dnt mind d friend,working permit in dubai is 3yrs nt a year,most employees give wrking permit,except mayb u goin dere to do minor jobs
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by jonnyp(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2013
ok hw much do u think it cost 2 proces visa n workin permit nd hv u been 2 dubai
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by gowaga68: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
jonnyp: ok hw much do u think it cost 2 proces visa n workin permit nd hv u been 2 dubai
it cost just $200 but someother charges will include which will make it $250-$300 for just the visa as of the permit you will have to get a job there before permit can be issued.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Been to dubai b4,wen I did mine was 150dollars its stil dat price ,but d employment visa,like I said eariler on,its issue by d employee,but if u want to do it ur sef,I ve an idea cos ve been doin ma findings but d prices ve been hear varies,a friend of my dat as a resident visa ova dere said its frm 2000dollars -4000dollars,I google it n I find 7000dhs (u times by 45naira) to get d currency in naira,but I tink it depend on d agent dat its help,but b careful of does agent o.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by gowaga68: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
kreamy28: Been to dubai b4,wen I did mine was 150dollars its stil dat price ,but d employment visa,like I said eariler on,its issue by d employee,but if u want to do it ur sef,I ve an idea cos ve been doin ma findings but d prices ve been hear varies,a friend of my dat as a resident visa ova dere said its frm 2000dollars -4000dollars,I google it n I find 7000dhs (u times by 45naira) to get d currency in naira,but I tink it depend on d agent dat its help,but b careful of does agent o.
Well said! The visa fee varies just like you said but on the permite issue they will never issue a parmit visa for him without employment but he still has to use the agent or if he got other means cos even the visa it self is issued through a 3rd party. We have BDC's there.not just one but 3 reg ones.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
gowaga68:
Bros sir,it look like u er an agent right?anyway its okay sha,so my question to u is if u want to do an employment visa,hw much is it?am sure d OP also will like to knw.thanks Well said! The visa fee varies just like you said but on the permite issue they will never issue a parmit visa for him without employment but he still has to use the agent or if he got other means cos even the visa it self is issued through a 3rd party. We have BDC's there.not just one but 3 reg ones.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by brickfield1: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello everyone, I will be traveling to dubai for 4th of February but I don't have an accommodation. Thou, I've done hotel reservation but d guy that did it said I can only sleep 3dayz. Pls I need an accommodation and I won't mind to pay as I intend to settle down in dubai for some time.. Thou, I will be coming on tourist visa buh I hope I will be able to get a job so as to extend ma stay.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2013
I think its betta for u to get ur accomdation settle b4 going dere,and abt d job its advisable for u to get a job b4 going o my broder,dnt rush it dats my advisequote author=brick field]Hello everyone, I will be traveling to dubai for 4th of February but I don't have an accommodation. Thou, I've done hotel reservation but d guy that did it said I can only sleep 3dayz. Pls I need an accommodation and I won't mind to pay as I intend to settle down in dubai for some time.. Thou, I will be coming on tourist visa buh I hope I will be able to get a job so as to extend ma stay.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by brickfield1: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2013
I won't mind if u can help me with a link to get an accommodation

1 Like

Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by jonnyp(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
my employee said he wil get d visa n workin permit 4 350k wht do u think
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2013
@jonnyp sir,pls am nt an expert on all dis,but d little I knw that's wat am sharing,ur employee is to help u wit d visa,n nt ask u for money for d visa,is to do it free 4 u,at least dats wat I knw,except am wrng,but wat type of job is he/she offering,I mean position,n I guess he his providin d accomodation also,pls just b careful o,so it wnt fall into wrng hands.
@brief am srry sir I can't provide u wit accomodation dere o,cos I dnt live dere,either do I ve any body ova dere.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Wat I meant is ur employer is d one to get u d employment visa,after he /she as offer u a job,or a job as been secure.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by Benjoh(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2013
Please anybody in the house I need a genuine link on how I can get Dubai visa cos the one I have been seeing are more less 419 and they treads here on Nairaland also. I don't see why one will ask you to send him Visa-Fee through his bank account whereas what he said from initial was "Pay after Visa secure and confirmed" without seeing him 1st and could not leave his office add. Pls help,how do find genuine one? Thanks.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
@benjoh hw many days er u planin to stay in dubai
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by gowaga68: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
jonnyp: my employee said he wil get d visa n workin permit 4 350k wht do u think
The lady has said it all.
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by Benjoh(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2013
kreamy28:
@benjoh hw many days er u planin to stay in dubai

Yea,my goin to UAE is to find job that am gonna do though I have an hand work but anyone other work is welkom. And answer you Q,am goin to reside there. Put me through on how I can get visa. Thanks
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by kreamy28(f): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2013
@benjo am srry I can't o,but I think we have an agent in d house,I guess gowaqa68 is one,I dnt knw I just guess,but d employment visa I dnt really knw hw it is don but d visitin visa,its wen u get dere dats wen u pay ur employer,at least dats hw I did my own d last time,just be careful,wish u all d best
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by gowaga68: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2013
The truth to this employment visa of a thing is you need to be there before you seek for any job otherwise you would be working like a slave to the company that sends you such visa, if you still want that then search www.golfnews.com under job section you maybe lucky to get such listings. I wish you the best.
But my advice is go with a visit visa then .....
Re: Advice On Dubai Visa And Workhn Permit by justwise(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2013

(1)

Bad Road: Abia Communities Protest Against Coys, Give December Ultimatum / How To Survive A Trip To Lagos On Less Than $10 A Day / Let Talk About Scholarships (any country)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.