Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. (927 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / O.M.G Checkout The Church Built By Rochas The Imo House Chapel Really Great / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. by nonsom(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Almost the entire people of Imo state are very greatful for the good governance of chief owelle Rochas Okorocha in imo state. since Okorocha emerged as the governor of Imo state there have been alot of development in the all sector of imo state. Which free education to all level is the specimen of good governance of okorocha in imo state. Massive road construction, ultra modern primary school in all the 305 wards in imo state, new modern general hospitals in all the 27 LGAs in Imo state, all is true. It is only the oppositions that are trying to destablize the imo state by all means, but we believe in imolite they are informed, be it political and other wise. Imolite can never be deceived.
Re: Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. by Ikengawo: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
my question is are you in imo state it's self?
the level of mixed reports is confusing to someone like myself who isn't
Re: Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. by nonsom(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
My brother, don't bother, am here in imo what am telling you is eye saw.
Re: Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. by asha80(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
nonsom: Almost the entire people of Imo state are very greatful for the good governance of chief owelle Rochas Okorocha in imo state. since Okorocha emerged as the governor of Imo state there have been alot of development in the all sector of imo state. Which free education to all level is the specimen of good governance of okorocha in imo state. Massive road construction, ultra modern primary school in all the 305 wards in imo state, new modern general hospitals in all the 27 LGAs in Imo state, all is true. It is only the oppositions that are trying to destablize the imo state by all means, but we believe in imolite they are informed, be it political and other wise. Imolite can never be deceived.
why should i not tag you a psycophant after all you just registered on the 26th of this month.tell the governor to focus on his government rather than making unneccesary promises and noise.
Re: Rochas The Messiah In Imo State. by Ikengawo: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
its not noise o. Imo is raising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb94F1ntnY

(1) (Reply)

Abiriba: Kidnappers’ Newlondon / I Am Not Dead, I Am Still Alive..by Musiwa / Channels Television To Pay Dearly For The My Oga On Top Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.